Chances Of Truth ☑️

By zZohana3

"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by litt... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
Note
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
AN
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
Epilogue
New Story.

19

44 4 4
By zZohana3

"Mommy where are we going?" Rosie asked playing with her Teddy's ear.

"Party" Jennifer replied concentrating on her make-up.

"Birthday party?" Rosie asked again.

"No Rosie." Jennifer sigh putting eyeliner on dressing table.

"Then" Rosie pressed on the topic, wanting to know proper answer.

Jennifer was all exhausted, before event, I don't know how she was going to manage all night.

I took Rosie and placed her on bed "Remember Cinderella movie, where she went to a party and danced with Prince, that kind of party." I tried my best to explain in her way to make her understand which kind of party we were going.

"Ohh!!" finally she was said.
"Ev, you will also dance with your Prince?" she asked turning to face me.

"No Rosie, I'll dance with my princess." I tickle her making her giggle.

"No silly, I'll dance with my pwince." she said giggling.

Emma laugh so hard she fell of the stool.

We all decided to get ready at Jennifer's because Alex is driving us.
But our little Rosie have more questions than anyone can answer.

Jennifer was doing Mrs Black's makeup and Emma was painting her nails and I was combing Rosie's hair.

"Now Rosie go and show your daddy, how you are looking." I said after placing comb on the bed.
Her and Jennifer are matching, her purple dress is so pretty, if I could have gotten it in my size I would have exchanged with mine. Mrs Black was wearing pale orange knee length dress, as usual she rocked it. this women would look beautiful in anything.

"OK Emma come I'll do your make up, Eva mom will do you hair." Jennifer suggested, so everyone can get ready in time.

I sit comfortably on bed, Mrs Black wanted to let my hairs open, After combing curling and pinning some hair strands here and there it was done, but she didn't let me see, she said after wearing dresse I can admire her handy work.

Jennifer's blond hair was already done in side bun with few strands of hair here and there framing her face, she did smokey eyes to match her dress and cherry red lipstick.

Emma also decided to go with bun but it was low bun with curly hairs falling in wave. She kept her makeup light with red lips.

Mrs Black suggested it would be good to apply my makeup after wearing dress as it was white and any stain would be too loud to conceale.

First Jennifer went inside her walk in closet to change. When she came Rosie run and hugged her thighs. "Mommy you look like princess."

She scoped her in her arms making sure to not wrinkle her dress.

Then Emm went to change, when she walked out Jennifer whistle and Rosie clapped. She was looking like some runaway model.

Then I took my dress bag and went inside, first I wore strapless bra, I pulled the dress over my head slowly to not spoil Mrs Black's hardwork. I called Emm inside to help me with zipper I turn my back towards the door as my front side of dress still have to be adjusted. She zipped the dress and walked out. I made sure nothing comes out of place when I move.

I walked out of closet and I didn't get any reaction, nothing.

I knew it would happen, in front of these beautiful divas I was nothing. my eyes moisten. "I know I don't look as good as you people, but still stop staring it's creepy."

"Holly shit!!" Alex said when he walked inside. "God save me today, I have to make sure no one messes with my girls." He said hugging Jennifer.
"Eva you better stay with mom all the time, I don't want to spend rest of my life in prison."

"Dear you look beautiful. And I think my son is right for the first time." Mrs Black gave me her beautiful smile.

"Yes Eva you didn't even applied any makeup and still you are glowing."
Jennifer said pouting.

"But I love you always babe." Alex said kissing her cheeks.

"Eva you look hot, sexy and what not. Girl I want to change my dress with yours." Emm said playfully hitting her shoulder with mine.

"Ev, you look as pretty as Cinderella." Rosie said from Alex's arm.

"Thanks love." I kissed her.

"OK you out, we still need some time to wear heels and Eva need to apply her makeup." Jennifer pushed Alex out with Rosie following him.

"OK Eva we will keep it simple with just red lips and kajal, it highlights you eyes." I nodded. She handed me lipstick and kajal.

I turned to face mirror, I looked pretty, my hairs were done beautifully with middle partition and few strands were pinned back with couple of loose strands.
I applied red lipstick and two stroke of kajal in each eye.

I turn to face them smiling.

"OK Eva these red heels will look bomb with your dress." Emma said shoving them in my hands.

I put it on, when I stand up I felt 4 inch more taller. They all took their  clutches, I took my phone and we all walked down together.

Alex whistle and Rosie tried her best to mimic him but failed.

We all giggled.

"OK ladies it's time, we are going to be late." Alex took Rosie in his arms and started heading out.

We all sat in his suv, him driving with Jennifer in passenger seat. Rosie in between me and Mrs Black and Emma in the back seat.

By the time we reached, it was 7:30pm we were half an hour late. Alex parked his car in front of big building.

Guards opened our doors, we all walked out of car. Camera started flashing, people started shouting names.

Trevor and James were standing beaming at me. Emm nudge me towards him. He gave me his hand but James took my hand and Trevor took Emma's

"Why miss Eva, are you planning on killing me today?" James kissed my hand. He was looking handsome in his business attire, his bronze hairs were pushed back which was complimenting him.

We started walking, Mrs Black and Rosie in front, Alex and Jennifer next followed by Emma and Trevor last I and James.

All people turned towards us to look, cameraman started taking pictures. It was so much overwhelming and exciting.

As we walked in I was mesmerize with decorations, it was like fairly tail with modern hint. Everything was beautiful.

"I hope you like this decorations. I wanted all rich people to enjoy the evening as well as to donate a huge amount." James said smiling down at me.

"That's really kind of you James. It's really thoughtful." I smiled back.

"I guess you can save me one dance"  James whisper in my ears.

I shook my head."I can't dance."

"Oh" he said then started looking in hall. "There he is." he said referring to someone. "your boss and his beautiful girlfriend." I followed his gaze which ended on Noah.

My breath hitched. He was wearing a Black tuxedo. His hands were around Samantha. Who was looking equally stunning in her red gawn.

James turn to me. "I know you like your boss miss Eva." My eyes widen. I look at him he nodded towards Noah, I looked back to find him looking at us with blank face.

"Don't worry, I am trying to make some one jealous here." he said looking at something or someone.
"Can you see the girl standing there, who is drinking and acting like she is not throwing her glares at us, that's Rebecca the girl I love, but she wants to deny it. So I guess, I will take my all time to make her jealous. so that she can realise her love for me too." he chuckle shaking his head.

I look him in awe. I mean, how many man's are there who would do anything to just listen those words. And he is so kind and sweet,
So to make a show for his Rebecca I came closer to him and kissed him on his cheek. "You are good person James. Now go, she will confess her love this very second."

He chuckle and walked behind her.
I walked and stand next to Mrs Black.

"James is good man." Mrs Black said knowing well what I was up to with that kiss. I nodded agreeing with her.
"Yeah he is, and today he is going to win her heart." I smile.

Mrs Black smile.

"I swear to god I thought you guys were going to kiss in front of my daughter." Alex said rolling eyes.

"It was just a show for some one who was not ready to confess." I explained.
After talking for a minute or two Every one scattered here and there enjoying all the paintings and buying beautiful things.

I was looking at this painting in front of me, trying to understand each and every curve and lines.

"Isn't it great work, in this single frame he have shown all the pain of a person." some one said.

I turn to look at a man around my age or may be elder than me. Was standing next to me and staring at this beautiful painting which captured my heart.

"That's what life is about. Pain and struggle." I whispered afraid if I will speak any louder I will burst crying.

He nodded in agreement.

"London Knight." he said extending his hand in front.

"Eva Michael." I shook his hand.

"So Eva, tell me what this beautiful lady is doing here all by her self." he question with a hint of smile in his voice.

"I am admiring all this painting sir." I gave him my ture answer.

"Shall I join this beautiful lady madam?" He question extending his hand. I turn to look for any familiar face but find none. "Don't worry, I will not kidnap you without your permission." he winked at me.

I smiled at his words and gave my hand in his.

"Shall we go now?" he raised his brow.

I nodded.

We talked about him and his company then he asked about me, I said I am PA of Mrs Black. we admired all paintings in hall one by one.

We went to jewellery department, were a simple ring would have coast fortune, so I didn't stay longer there.

After one hour of mingling with other people, James announced that there is going to be dance, when he was announcing all this Rebecca was standing next to him with hand in hand.

I smile at them.

"You know, I saw your little act, that  you pulled to make that poor girl jealous." London accused me narrowing his eyes playfully at me.

"Well that poor girl was persistent on hurting her and James, by not confessing her feelings." I justify my work.

"What about you? Would you confess your love to someone, who might have feelings for you?" he asked focusing his all attention on me.

"What type of question is that?" I tried to cover my running away from his question with a nervous laugh.

"Answer it Eva." he pressed.

"Yes, if that person was in love with me then I'll confess it." I said looking him straight in the eyes.

"Good, now shall I have a dance with this beautiful lady?" he extended his hands but I shook it off.

I laughed at his pouty face. "I can't dance London." I said chuckling at him.

"Uhh, trust me my madam, even non living things starts dancing in my presence." I glared at him playfully and gave him my hand

"Sorry, I know lame one."  he shook his head.

All of sudden he twirl me and put his hand on my wait.

"Well, it looks like your boyfriend is going to kill me." I frown.
He nodded towards someone, I turn to find Noah throwing his deadly glares to London and his hands which was resting on my waist.

I shook my hand. "He is not my boyfriend. He is with someone else."

"Well it doesn't look like that to me." he chuckle. "OK he is coming this way."

My body stiffen.

"May I cut in?" Noah asked glaring at me but I didn't look up at him. it doesn't needed for me to look at him to catch him looking, because I know whenever he was looking at me and when not. It always send chills to my body.

London nodded smirking at me.

Noah put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to his body, I gasp.
He then took my hand in his and whisper. "get on your toes." I did what he said.
He spin, twirl and pulled me back to his body then leaned his body towards mine making me bend back. Then all of sudden he pull me back and hoist me up my eyes widen he swirl with me in his arms on my waist. He put me on my feet slowly then pushed me back and turned me so that my back was touching his front.
"Don't make me kill to any one tonight Eva," he whisper in my neck, he kissed it making me shiver a bit.
"Come with me." He said dragging me with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
Unmask By L.E.S

Non-Fiction

1.6K 274 22
"You trust me, don't you?" he says with a smile, that smile. It had fooled everyone, even me at some point, and for the first time I want to scream w...
51.6K 5.9K 55
*** Why are you still here Mr Wellington?" I asked as I clutched my bathrobe to cover my body well. I don't want the scenario of my bathrobe falling...
959 265 76
"Listen Kenzy, I know I've been an ass and truthfully maybe you shouldn't even bother returning my calls. You're right, I've been nothing but awful s...