His One and Only Agape

By musicrider

(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in... More

Frist Skate: Yuuri Has a Sister!? part 1
Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2
Third Skate: Back on the Ice
Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries
fifth skate: The Journal
sixth skate: Secret Practice
seventh skate: Surprise
eight skate: Tough Times
ninth skate: Discoveries
tenth skate: Early Practice
eleventh skate: Training
twelve skate: Day Before Competion
thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice
fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies
fifthteen skate: complete the free program
sixteenth skate: the assignments
seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification
eighteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 1
nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2
twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China
twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1
twentysecond skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 2
twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1
twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2
Twentyfifth Skate: Interesting Dinner
twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program
twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously
twenty eigth skate: Men's Free Program
twenty-ninth skate: Time Off
thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia
thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1
thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2
thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1
thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2
thirty fifth skate: men's free skate
thirty sixth skate: women's free program
thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky
I'm back
thirty eighth skate: Returning Home
thirty ninth skate: Training for the Final
Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain
question
fortyfirst skate: women's short skate
forty-second skate: heartbreak
fortythird skate men's final short program
fortyforth skate: women's final free skate
fortyfifth skate: men's final free skate
fortysixth skate: Celebration
fortyseveth skate: preparations
fortyeighth skate: the exhibition skate
fortyninth skate: the banquet
fiftieth skate: Brother vs. Boyfriend
fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home
fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee
fiftythird skate: Mail
fiftyseveth skate: Planning
fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1
fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2
sixth skate: JJ wedding
sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day
sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures
Finale Note
announcement

sixty-third skate: Until the End

4K 103 20
By musicrider

Your POV

After the whole Chihoko fiasco and the ice show success we were back at St. Petersburg starting to fix our programs for this upcoming GPF. I had to ask Lilia to help me out when Viktor was busy plus she gave me good advice on my routine. Yuri hasn't been able to hang out or go on a date with me since Yakov is pushing him to work harder on his programs. I wish I could help him but I don't want to get in the way of his career. So the only time we have is only a few minutes and saying our goodnights. Meaning by the time he gets home he just showers, eats, and goes to sleep which is kinda lonely sometimes.

Last night was no different either but I had to duck it up and smile. Though I'm sure Mila will figure it out soon. Today I didn't train do to my exams coming up and thanks to my poor focus on studying I had a hard time. For instance, math is killing and so is science. I had to call Seung-gill for help in order to understand it better.

"Ahhhh why do I suck with math and science!" I got up and go let on my bed and close my eyes. I don't know how long I fell asleep but I felt something licking my face. I see Victor near my face and Potya laying next to me. I looked at the clock and see it was 9 p.m.

"I guess I'll eat something before going back to studying.' I go to boil some water and look in the cabinets and find instant (f/f) ramen. I also found a bag of shrimp chips that I brought back from home. Just as I pour the hot water into the cup of ramen the door opens and I see yuri with his gear bag.

"Hey your still up?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, I sorta fell asleep and forgot to make dinner so yeah."I laugh nervously as he looked at my food.

"Want me to make you something?"

"No, I ate already but are you sure your alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine really I should get back to studying especially math and science. I never knew how terrible I am in those subjects." I grab my snacks and went to my room.

Yuri POV

I saw her leave to her room and to be honest, I miss being around her. I know I have to at my best this year since Viktor will be in this year's competition. Plus Yakov on my face is hard for me to spend time with her. Now she has to focus on school and soon we will focusing on our titles.

'I need to make it up for her somehow?' I looked at my phone and see grandpa sent me a text.

Yurachka I'll be coming over to visit you in a few days. Don't worry I'll be coming on train around 4. I can't wait to see you and that nice girl again.

I smiled as I looked at the guest room I have for him. I'm glad I have a roommate now it's easier to clean this place. Plus I don't feel so alone anymore.

'Wait I can ask Yakov for some time off to spend with my grandpa. Plus with grandpa here I can hang out with my little mouse too.' I smiled and went to my room which was a mess like always. I looked at the picture we took at the banquet last year and see the smile she had.

'Maybe before grandpa comes I should take her out on a date.' I started making plans for our date.

Time skip one week

Your POV

After studying and passing my test I finally got back on the ice and started my warm-up again. Even if my warm-ups seem to be a bit difficult since I stretch every muscle I have.

'I wonder if I should make pork cutlet or sushi?'

"Hey, little mouse come here for a bit," Yuri said as I stop my stretches and stood up normal, and walked towards him. He pulled me close to him and hugged me close.

"Sorry if I haven't been around much but I'll make it up to you real soon." He placed a kiss on my forehead and looked at me.

"Don't worry about me focus on the gold okay?" I said with a smile as he lay his head on mine.

"I know but I want to spend time with you. At least before my grandpa comes over." He said as I smiled and looked at him.

"Yuri it's fine really plus your grandpa has yet to teach me his recipes that he knows." He smiled and just closed his eyes.

"How about we leave a bit early to buy some groceries and later we can order Pizza and watch a movie together."

"Yeah sound perfect to me."

"Hey (F/n) come over we need to start working those jump combinations," Viktor yelled as I sigh.

"I'll see you after practice okay." He smiled and nodded and to practice his routine.

Time skip after practice

I was waiting for Yuri to come out and stood outside. It was getting colder as the days go by and lately the weather seems to get colder.

'What's taking Yuri so long.' I looked at the time and he comes out in a hurry.

"Sorry I had to tell Yakov that I'll be leaving early in order to hang out with grandpa and you." He said as I smiled at how sweet he is.

"Yuri that's sweet of you but focus on your skating too. Don't want to lose against those two." I said as we began to walk to the grocery store near by.

"I won't and you better win gold again this year." He said as he grabs my hand.

"Right." When we reached the store we grab the vegetables and meats. We also got some coffee and almond milk.  After we paid and grab the bags we head back to our place.

"Hey what toppings do you want on the pizza," Yuri asked as he ordered the pizza online.

"(F/t) do you want water or lemonade?" I asked as I grab two cups out of the cabinet.

"Lemonade" I grab the jar of Lemonade that I made last night and pour it into both cups. He logged into Netflix and looked for a movie for us to watch. After a few minutes, we decided to watch 'Suicide Squad' and cuddle together and watched the movie. Soon as the started to introduce the prisoners the doorbell rang and Yuri got up and since I was leaning on him I had to get up as well. He soon came back and place the pizza box on the coffee table and game me a paper plate.

"Here eat before it gets cold." He said as he gave me a plate.

"Thanks, Yuri." We ate and watched the movie and I began to think about how sad it must be for them to be seen as the bad guy now.

I lay my head on his shoulder as he places his arm over my shoulder. Plus with the blanket over us, it feels nice to just be in his arms.

"Hey (F/n) you know I love you right?"

"Yeah I know... why do you ask?"

"Just so I can remind you."

"Well just so I can remind you I love you too my little kitten."

"Yeah yeah I know my little mouse." He said as he kissed my head which was sweet of him. He may be a punk but he's my punk and that will never change.

3rd POV

When the movie was over they were both asleep on the couch and stayed like that until morning. Unfortunately for them Nikolai to the train for him to arrive in the morning. Plus he had a key to the house so he wanted to surprise his grandson and his hopefully future granddaughter. When he got in he looked and see the place clean and nodded of approval and walked towards the living room. He saw the two teens and took a picture of them sleeping made sure to send it to his grandson.

'Well, at least I know that my little Yurachka is being taken care of.' He began to make them some breakfast and try not to wake them up. Unfortunately, someone has a good sense of smell that by the time he was done she was the first to wake up.

"Oh, good morning sorry for waking you up," Nikolai said as she shook her head. She headed to the bathroom to do what she needs to do and Nikolai took this opportunity to wake up his grandson. He grabs to pots and began to make noise with it. Which cause Yuri to fall off the couch and onto the floor.

"Son of- GRANDPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"I came early to surprise you." He said as (F/n) came out.

"Were sorry that we couldn't come and pick you up at the station."

"It's fine at least I got see my grandson and his girlfriend cuddling together. I even took a picture." Nikolai said as he showed them the picture.

"Can you send me this picture of us." (F/n) asked as he nodded.

"Well, I better get ready for practice," Yuri said as he went to get dressed for the day.

Yuri POV

I looked at my phone and see he sent the picture to me I smiled seeing how adorable she is when she's asleep. I turn my phone off and changed for the day and went to eat with them. They were just talking and waiting for me.

"Yurachka come and join us," Grandpa said as I walk towards them. We began to eat and talk about what has happened lately. Once we were done me and my little mouse wash the dishes and let them dry. We grab our things and headed out to train for a few hours. We promised him we would be back and headed out. While we were walking she began to giggle about something.

"What?"

"Nothing I was just thinking about something."

"Do I need to guess or are you going to tell me," I asked as she smiled.

"I'll let you guess."

"Is it about how I act with my grandpa?"

"Yeah... I just think it's sweet you care about him a lot and he cares about you too.

"He also some funny stories about what you and how your-"

"Okay I get it just don't remind me." she giggled and grab my hand.

"Yuri I'm glad to have you as my agape."

"Yeah and I'm glad to found you as well. I can be any happier than this.."

"I love you my Russian punk"

"And I love you, my ice queen."

END OF SKATE

(P.S I hope you like this picture.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 34 17
After Viktor Nikiforov announces his retirement from the ice, Yuuri Katsuki's world just keeps crumbling around him. His debut at the Sochi Grand Pri...
165 17 10
(Yuri! On ICE fanfic {Yuri Plisetsky}) Kanade Kaksuki is the younger brother of Yuuri Katsuki, a once-famous skater. As a child, Kanade has always l...
40.5K 2.3K 29
⸢AU⸥ 'Yuuri... you don't have to pay me back. I just need you to... be here with me, okay? I just need you close.' © paranroses D...
95 0 12
Y/N L/N wasn't a huge fan of skating, until a steamy chance encounter with Victor Nikiferov throws her into his world. It isn't long before she cross...