fortyninth skate: the banquet

Yuri POV

I was waiting at the lobby where the banquet was being held at. I was a nervous wreck right now. Will she come? I looked at the time on my phone and began to worry a bit.

"Hey, Yuri what are you waiting for her?" Otabek asked.

"Yeah but most of the skaters are here already and she's not here yet. Do you think she'll show up?"

"Well, girls tend to make the guy wait so they make them more anxious."

"Oh look it's Otabek and Yuri." I hear and see Mila and her friend from Italy.

"Mila have you seen (F/n)?" They smiled turn back.

"Come out from behind us you look amazing trust us," Mila said while (F/n) whine about being embarrassed. When she did come out she was a looking down and keeping her head down.

"Wow." Me and Otabek said at the same time.

"Please stop staring its embarrassing." She said as she blushes.

"Well, how can we stop you look beautiful " Otabek as I kept staring.

'How in the world did I manage to ask her to be my date! She on a whole different level for me to date!'

Your POV

I think I broke Yuri since he keeps staring at me. Maybe it was my new look since I never go all out when I go to events or gatherings.

 Maybe it was my new look since I never go all out when I go to events or gatherings

(The left is the hairstyle you have and the right is what you make up looks like. What your dress looks like is on the top of the chapter as well the accessories.)

"So who's the lucky guy that asked our little ice queen to be his date?" Mila asked as I blushed.

"I bet it was Otabek I mean you guys have known each other for years," Sara said as blushed even more.

"Well no it wasn't me but I think someone hasn't come back from the surprise." We all turn to Yuri which Otabek had to elbow him to come back.

"Um... you look really pretty.. like always." He said as he blushed unsure what else to say.

"Thank you and you really handsome in a suit too," I said while blushing.

"Well, this is an awkward moment we'll leave you two alone. See you inside let's go Otabek." Mila said as I got nervous being left alone with Yuri.

"So um shall we go inside and get something to eat?" He asked a bit unsure of what to do. I just nodded since I also didn't know what to do.

When we got inside everyone seem surprised to see us together. Well, I guess they weren't expecting us to come together.

"Yurio you finally decide to join us as well our little ice queen," Viktor said as I smiled nervously.

'He's been drinking and the party is barely getting starting.'