Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain

Your POV

We have finally arrived in Barcelona Spain and its beautiful. It's going to be great this final cause now I can go sightseeing with my brother. As well have fun looking at different shops with him around. I also get to see big brother Otabek after such a long time. I'm mean sure we text and video chat but it's a lot more fun seeing someone in person than seeing them through a screen.

"Hey (F/n) hurry up we need to check-in." My brother said as I ran to catch up with them.

"Sorry it's just Barcelona is so pretty that I got distracted by the beauty of it." He smiled and tap my forehead.

"Well, shall we head to the hotel and check-in I'm sure your both tired after that long flight," Viktor said as I laugh.

"Who said I was tired I can rest tonight. I want to explore the city a bit  at least."

"Alright but first let's go to the hotel I pretty tired after that long flight." I pouted and sigh since I know he gets jetlag easily than me and Viktor.

"Fine, I guess I'll go have dinner with big brother Otabek. Plus we have to catch up since the world championships." I said as he sighs knowing I had a way to escape my room.

"Fine but not pass 10 this time since I have yet to meet him." He said with a serious face.

"11"

"10:30"

"Deal can't take back what you said now." Viktor began to chuckle about how we were acting.

"Ah, the two of you always know how to make me laugh."

Yuri POV

Finally, we arrive at the hotel I wonder she's arrived yet. She hasn't posted anything so I guess not or maybe she asleep. I looked at my phone and see she just posted of the city from where she's at.

The view is amazing I can't wait to explore it!!😀😀😀

'Yup she's already here I wonder if she wants to join me for dinner tonight?'

"Yuri check yourself in now!" Yakov said at the counter.

"You check-in for me I don't feel like dealing with it." I bearly a few steps away from him only to find 'them'

"Aahhhhh!"

"Yurachka!"

"Can I have your autograph!"

"Can I get a photo!"

"You Ved'ma-" I began to curse my fangirls for finding the hotel I'm staying.

"Yuri Pletsetsky we do not use such unattractive words," Lilia said as I didn't finish my sentence.

'How did my fangirls find out which hotel I would be staying!' I was about to leave until I saw little mouse walking out.

"Yurachka can we have a photo with you?" One of the girls said as I sigh in defeat and stood in the middle of the group while some took pictures.

'Kill me now!'

Your POV