fortyfirst skate: women's short skate

Your pov

I was stretching before we get called to the ice. Yuuri and Viktor were here since Viktor is my coach but I told Yuuri to go with the guys this time. Yet he insisted to be by my side. I'm starting to understand why Sara wanted to skate apart from Mickey.

"Remember to hold back on your jumps on the warm-up," Viktor said as I nodded.

Lady's the warm-up will start in 5 minutes. Please make your way on the ice.

"Well let's get your skates on and head to the ice." I grab my skates and made sure they were tied well not too loose or tight.

"Alright let's go." As we walk I saw the stand full of ice skater lovers.

'Here we go.'

Yuri POV

We were sitting where the seats were reserve for skaters and their coaches. I sat next to Otabek while Viktor and the piggy were with little mouse. Yakov was with Mila since he was coaching her as well. Which left Lilia with me as well as the other guys and even JJ and his hag.

"Well this is exciting. I wonder what she changed in her program for the final." Otabek said as I was curious how he knows her plan.

"Do you guys talk a lot?"

"Whenever we get the chance I send her a few motivating texts or we video chat. Sometimes it's late at night for her and its bearly dinner time where I'm at. It's a 3-hour difference but we still have time during our busy schedules." He said as I felt like they were closer than that.

"You don't have a thing for her do you?" He seems unsure what I was trying to ask.

"You mean like I want to date her?"

"Yeah," I said a bit jealous to say it to him

"Well, she makes it clear that she sees me as a brother. So I tend to do my best as any older brother would do for their younger sister. Even so, I did had a crush on her when we first met. So when she told me she saw me as an older brother I knew I had zero chance with her." He said as I knew right away he did have feelings for her but she didn't feel the same way.

"So you have known her since she was junior right so that means you grew up together?"

"I guess" I hear the crowd screaming and cheering. And I see little mouse in her beautiful outfit. She still looks amazing in anything she has on. Weather be workout clothes or regular clothes.

"Lets go (F/n) show them what your made off!" I heard and see her family cheering for her.

"Wow her fans sure went all out this time. Looks like all her fans didn't want to miss her big chance here." Otabek said as I see all the guys and girls cheering for her.

'I guess she's more popular than I thought.' I see her land her jumps with ease and it looks like her quads don't seem difficult for her anymore.

"Looks like she got her quads down I'm impressed by her progress," Lilia said as I smile.

"Of course she's got them down she works moring to sunset to be able to be where she is," Otabek said as I got curious about his knowledge of her.

"How do you know that?"

"Well, we did train in the U.S. a few years ago. Although she only stayed for a few months." I sigh feeling like Otabek knows her better than I do.

Lady's the warm-up has now ended please make your way off the to begin.

They announce as every girl got off all except Mila. Since she's going first after her is China Ai Chun. Then we have that girl from the U.K something about Swan I don't even remember her name. Then there's that girl from Italy I think her name is Sara. Then it's little mouse and some girl from I think it was the U.S.