seventh skate: Surprise

Your POV

Its been two days since me and Yuri practice agape together. He's been able to understand agape well but not to Viktor's expectations. He seems to be able to mimic the way I do it but it's not the same. Right now Viktor asked me to help my brother in Eros which I feel a bit uncomfortable doing. I don't even get Eros and have nothing to help me.

"Hey, Yuu can you describe Eros to me. I get its sexual love but I have no idea what to do." I asked my brother.

"Hmmm... well the way I see it the playboy comes into town. He pursues the most beautiful girl showering her with gifts and promises and sweet words. Once he gets what he wants he tosses her away and goes in search of his next girl." He said as I could imagen what he said.

"I see I think I get it let see if I can do it." I went to the part where we were practicing and got into position. I've seen his Eros performance and let's say I had a nosebleed. I didn't think I would have imagen him doing Eros like that. Thank goodness I got used to seeing him perform it now.

'Instead of the playboy, I'll be the woman that would make her lover only look at her.' I began to skate like how they've done it. I can't help but think if I was in love with someone I would do anything even perform Eros for only that person.

Viktor POV

She has surpassed my expectation with Eros. I didn't think she knew how to perform Eros and she only 15. Whatever Veleta taught her was nothing that any 15-year-old girl can do at her age. Most girls her age are focus on boys and looking cute.

I looked over to see Yuuri and his reaction was funny. My guess it's because his sister can do a better Eros then him. I looked over to see Yurio and saw a blush on his cheeks. At the same time, he couldn't look away from her.

"Tell me Yurio do you like the ice princess Eros? You seem very attracted to her." He seemed to snap out of her trance.

"I don't know what you're talking about you idiot." He said as he looked away.

'Yurio can't escape the power of love and I'm guessing she won't escape either.'

I looked back and she was spinning fast to finish the program. Even if she's just showing how to perform Eros she has the talent to keep surprising everyone.

Yuuri pov

You got to be kidding me even my little sister knows how to do Eros. It was almost the same when Viktor first showed it.

"Yuu are you okay?" She asked as I seem to come back from my thoughts.

"Huh oh yeah I'm fine just a bit surprised about how well you performed it."

"Well, it's actually this is my first time I have done Eros. I've seen Eros because of other male skaters and few female skaters but it's weird skating Eros." She said as she blushed red.

"Well, your still young and you never experience love. When you do then you'll understand why many skate to Eros." Viktor said. Yurio seemed to avoid eye contact and kept quiet.

"Yuri are you okay? Your cheeks are red you don't have a fever do you?" She asked him but he began to blush when she places the back her hand on his forehead and her other hand on hers.

"Well you don't have a fever but you still feel warm." She said.

"I'm fine!" He said as she back away from him.

"Sorry," she said as she went to the entrance and put on her guards and went to the seats.

"Hey Yuu I'm going home early I have to finish my homework for this week. I'll see you at home kay." She said as she changes her shoes and gathered her things.

"You sure about going alone?" I asked her.

"Course I'll be fine don't worry about it focus on your program." She said and left.

"Yurio she was only worried about you. It was no reason for you to yell at her. Girls are very delicate and she far more delicate for you. I expect you to apologize when you return to the hot springs." Viktor said as he got on the ice.

Yuri POV

Why did I snap at her when she was just concerned about my health. Was it really necessary for me to snap at her like that? The look in her eyes had sadness in them.

'I'm such an idiot!'

"Hey, Yuuri is your sister here?" The women that works here asked the piggy.

"Huh no she went home around ten minutes ago. Why do you ask Yuko?" He asked.

"Your mom called saying that she hasn't shown up. Veleta's husband wanted to give her something but she never showed up. She thought she was at ice castle since she's not in Minako place. She's worried about her not showing up anywhere where she usually goes. It's the first time she's gone missing." She said as she seems more worried.

"What but that's impossible did you try calling her." He asked as he began to walk away.

"Yes and I've left voicemails and text. Everyone's worried where could she have gone."

"Why don't we look around for her maybe she's gathering up her thoughts. I'm sure she's fine." Viktor said as he put his guards on his skates.

"Come Yurio the more eyes we have the better chance we can find her." He said as the piggy began to change his skates.

'Where could she have gone? This is all my fault.'