twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program

Your pov

As I put on my jacket to represent my country. My phone received a notification. I kept looking and saw Leo posted a picture of me and Guang-Hong and him smiling. I liked the picture as well just as I was about to write a comment someone knocked on my door. As I put my phone in my pocket I open it a bit to see Viktor standing there.

"Hello ready to go I'm sure your brother is nervous about today," Viktor said as I smiled.

"Oh you have no idea," I mumbled to myself.

Time skip

As we arrive we found Phichit and Leo and Guang-Hong together. I was about to look for Georgi to wish him good luck. That's when the gossip started to spill.

"Did you that picture Pitchit posted?"

"I know what were those boys up to."

"Huh what are they talking about?" Yuuri asks as I showed him the picture of last night.

"Seriously?!" He asked him as the other boys began to complain as well.

"Sorry I wasn't going to but I couldn't help it." He said as he scratches the back of his head.

"No fair you big cheater we didn't post ours." Leo and Guang-Hong said at the same time as I laugh at how childish they all are.

"But I got to admit I total ship you and Viktor together. I could hear wedding bells already." I said as he was shocked that I approve of him and Viktor.

"What are you talking about. You better not start planning anything young lady." He said as I looked away.

"Okay I won't.... for now," I mumbled the last part to myself. As I began to talk with Leo about I heard my brother.

"You're in better shape then last year I guess your new coach is giving you through training." It was Christophe Giacometti from Switzerland. His specialty of performance is Eros.

"Hey Chris, How are you doing this year?" Viktor came in as I took my chance and hide behind Leo and Pitchit who was taking a lot of pictures.

"Huh hey come on don't hide don't you want to meet him. All the girls go crazy for him." Leo asked as looked away.

"No because the reporters may think something else," I said as he patted my head.

"It's alright your fans and all of us know that you don't date older guys. Just say hello to him alright I'm sure he won't do anything." Leo said as I looked to see Yuuri talking to him. He looked at me but went to hide behind Leo again.

'Nope I'm not going to do it. I rather have a drunk Viktor then meet him.' I was not even listening when they called my name.

"Hey come on don't tell me your asleep already," Pitchit said in a joking manner. I looked at him as I looked to see Chris standing there and waved at me.

"Hello, I finally get to meet you, little ice princess. You did an amazing job in your skating." He said as he stretches his hand out for me. I grab it and shook his hand he smiled seeing I'm opening up a bit.

"Skaters the warm will begin in 5 minutes please make your way to the ice." They announce as I bowed and went with my brother and help him out like he did for me. In group one who I know is going in is Pitchit, Guang-Hong, and Yuuri. In the second group are Georgi, Leo, and Chris.

After each skater put their skates on everyone made it to the ice they began their warm-ups. Once the time ran out Phichit was the only one on the ice. Me and Yuuri went back to keep on warming up. I looked at the tv and see Pitchit skating one of his favorite songs 'Shall We Skate' from The King and The Skater. He's landed his tuple Lutz and a triple toe loop. Just he went to land his quad toe loop he fell but got back up. He went for a combination spin.