fortyseveth skate: preparations

Your POV

As we finish up our food we all pages our meals and started heading out. As me and Phitchit added each other in our friends' list I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn to see Yuri standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"Can we talk?... alone." He asked as I nodded.

"Tell my brother that I'll catch up to them later alright," I said to Phitchit as he nodded and went ahead. I started to walk with Yuri as we reach a bench where no one was around he sat down with me beside him.

"Listen I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I know the words I said were cruel but I had to say that to Yakov. He wouldn't leave me alone saying you would drag me down. So in order to push him away, I had to say that but I didn't mean it."

"Yuri I get it I heard your apology through the door. I'm also sorry for making you cry and hurting you. I never wanted to make anyone feel bad or make them worry about me. I just want everyone to have fun and be happy." I began to cry and I try to hide it but then I felt warmth surrounding me.

"You don't have to worry about anyone's happiness. You shouldn't push your own emotions away. Trust me I know the feeling already and it's really painful." He said as he wipes my tears away he got up and kneeled in front of me.

"Listen I have been wanting to ask you something but I wasn't sure if I should. But I'm taking this chance now... will you be my date for the banquet this year?" He asked as I was surprised as I wipe away my tears. I got up kneeled in front of him and smiled.

"Yes"

Yuri POV

'She said yes!!!!' I smiled and grab her hand to help her up. Once we were up I pulled her into a hug again so she wouldn't see me smile.

'I some happy that she said yes I wonder what everyone else will think? Who cares as long as I'm with her I'll be happy.' Pulled her away and wipe her tears that were still there.

"I think we should head back before everyone starts wondering where we are." She said as I grab her hand.

"Umm... I also wanted to ask you something else." She turns back to me and nodded.

"I know Viktor is coming back to Russia soon and I was wondering if your going back hasetsu?"

"Oh, Viktor didn't announce it yet. I decided to stay with Viktor as my coach. So I'll be moving to Russia soon and was going to look for a place to stay while in Russia. The only things I haven't told my family or my brother about this plan so I haven't started planning it." She said.

"Well if you need a place to stay then you can move into mine. There's like two spare rooms in my place. Ones for my grandpa whenever he visits me and the other is just completely empty."

"Really but you won't feel embarrassed about me being in your own personal space?" She asked worried about my image.

"I really don't care if it's you then it's fine. Plus it does get lonely after a while and it just potya and me." I said hoping she would say yes again.

"Well I still need to tell my brother about this so until then can you still keep that offer up." She asked as I smiled.

"Sure it will always be open for you," I said as she blushed and looked down to our feet.

"Well let's go."

"Right," she said as we began to walk side by side.

Viktor POV

I wonder if those two made up already. Even though it has been only an hour or so they should be back now. I was in the room as Yuuri was taking a shower while I was on my phone. Just as I Yuuri got out of the shower someone knocked on at our door.