fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies

Viktor POV

I got to ice castle and saw (F/n) already working on her short program. It's been a few days since the face-off between Yurio and Yuuri. So far the ice princess has advanced far more than I expected. Her quads have improved from underotation to almost landing them.

"Hey (F/n) where's Yuuri."

"Oh, I think he overslept today." She said as I went on the ice.

"Really well then let's work on your programs let's see what you have so far." She got in her position the song she chooses came up. The song was something I never expected of her. It's like she's telling us something that she can't express with words. Like she's trying to get someone's attention through her skating, but that person can tell what she's telling them. She went for a quad flip and she landed it perfectly. She continues her step sequence and then her combination sit spin.

"There's no doubt about it now she been through a lot. Yet she still keeps going." I said out loud for myself. She did trip Lutz then double toe loop and her triple Axel combo with arm raise. As the song came to an end she raised her hand to look like she reaching out for help.

"Well, how was that?"

"I think that was good but you seem to lose the feeling when did the quad. Keep practicing your quads some more until you feel comfortable to do it without losing your focus."

"Alright"

"Tell me what were you think about when you were skating?" I asked as she began to think about it.

"I guess the feeling of being lost then someone found me and gave me a new world to discover. In truth, I wasn't even thinking but my body does what I feel in my heart." She said.

"Then maybe you find out what's inside your heart. The way you skated you were trying to tell someone something important. Find out what it is and then you skate it with your heart and soul." She nodded and thank me for the advice. She went to practice her quads like I said and she seems to think on what her heart was trying to express. All of sudden I heard the doors slam open and saw the piggy saying he overslept.

"Well good morning yuri. I have you are impressively late. Only Aeroflot's has kept me waiting longer." I said as he slid on the ice.

"Oh how fun Japanese dogeza!"

Your POV

After what Viktor told me to find out what my heart is trying to say. I kept thinking maybe it was my family and friends. It's not like I love someone... Nah I can't be in love since I don't hang out a lot with people. Yet he said I was trying to say something but what was I trying to say. Yuuri has been practicing his Eros but it seems to me he's getting the hang of it little by little.

'Maybe yuri can help me understand what Viktor is trying to tell me. After all, he's been around Viktor more then I have. But what if he's busy with practice and I'm just distracting him.'

"Oh (F/n) what's wrong need help on something?" Yuko asked as I shook my head. I didn't notice I was out of the rink and sitting down on the floor.

"Alright well if you ever need someone to talk to you can tell me okay." I nodded as I looked at my phone.

"Well maybe texting him won't hurt him after all it's not like he trains and text at the same time." I open his contact and began to text him.

Hey Yuri how training with Yakov? I send the message and a few seconds later I receive a text.

It's boring as it has always been.😧 Mila won't stop bothering me and keeps lifting me up like a little kid.

Oh wow, that means she's a lot stronger now. I'm now going to be scared to see her next time. If she's strong to lift you then I'm going to die of she does that to me.😨

Like I'll let her do that to you. After all, I'm placing my money on you to beat her in GPF this year. Have you've been working on your quads?

I have but Viktor says I lose focus when I do one. He says I should find out what my heart is trying to say. Do you know what he means by that?

No clue he's always trying to make people understand the feelings into their skating. Yet I don't get what he meant to find what your heart is saying. A heart can't talk how are suppose to know what it's saying?!

Yeah, you got a point there but I guess I'll figure it out along the way. I was about to ask about his agape training has been going but I got call out.

"Hey (F/n) Come help your brother to get serious," Viktor yelled.

"Right" I got up as I put my phone in my sweater pocket.

"Yuuri if you don't serious about going to start dating," I told him and that seems to get him motivated.

"I will not allow that!" He got serious and got back up to practice his quad.

"That was easy thank you for motivating him," Viktor said as I nodded and sat back down and looked at my phone.

Hey sorry, I left Viktor asked to get my brother serious. It's pretty easy for him to get serious at what I say.

Really what did you say to make him more serious?

I told him I would start dating if he didn't get serious. It works every time he loses focus on his jumps.😁

Honestly even I'm getting worried if you would start dating.

Don't worry there's no I would start dating before I won the GPF. Once I make a great impact on everyone then I can goof off a bit.😄

If you say so just don't do anything that can hurt you alright. It be hard to keep my money from you losing because you made a mistake.

Don't worry Yuri I'll make sure to keep your money safe. Anyway, I'll talk to you again soon I better get back to practice since my break is over.

Right, I better get going too my new ballet instructor is a real hag. I'm lucky enough to talk to you right now. Good luck on your free program I'll be hoping to see where we'll be assigned together. We should hang out when we see each other.

Right, I hope I am assigned to the rostelecom cup to eat piroshki.

Well if you do get assigned to the rostelecom cup. I'll go watch you and you can try one of my grandpa piroshki.

You got yourself a deal Yuri Pletsetski. You better keep your promise because you know how I love piroshki.

Right, don't get crazy for piroshki. Just make it to the finale and I'll make you my own piroshki.

😁