Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2

Yuuri POV

I still don't get how to show Eros and I'm 23. How is that I don't know what Eros is to me.

"Yuuuuuuriiiiiii~~" I looked up and saw Minako here at my place.

"Hey Minako what are you doing here?" I asked as she smiled.

"I just came to leave someone here plus you're going to be so happy to know who it is." She said as she spin.

"Really who could it be?" I asked in fear that I might get hurt.

"Why don't you guys take a bath first and then see who it is." She said as she went back in to drink.

"I wonder who this person can be?" Yurio said.

"Oh, why so curios Yurio?" Viktor a
Said while teasing the Yurio.

"I'm not I just don't want any more distractions. And stop calling me that it's not my name!" He screamed as he went to his room.

"Oh well, I'm going to take a bath let's go Yuuri," Viktor said as he began to walk.

"Right I'm coming," I said as I followed behind him.

Time skip

Your POV

"This is what I needed a nice bath," I said out loud as my body seems to loosen up after so many competitions and non-stop skating.

"I wonder how Yuuri is doing?" You said out loud.

"Really!?" Someone yelled from the other side of the stone wall.

'Must be a tourist that wants a picture.' You thought as you sank down to cover your body more just in case a perv climb to see the women side.

Mini time skip

After changing into fresh clean clothes and drying my hair out. I was about to go down to get food but my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey (F/n) Its me." A male voice said but I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey, Seung-Gil it's been a while since we last talk. How have you've been?"

"Good how have you've been? I heard you went back home to Hatsetsu."

"I've been good I'm still looking for a coach right now. But with my debut to the senior division this upcoming season. Well... let's just say I'm focusing on my programs than a coach. Plus you know how uncomfortable I get with someone I don't know. Anyway how's that adorable Fang of yours."

"I guess your talking about my dog now. He's good mostly sleeping when I'm not around. But he's always active to hear about you. You should visit Seoul I'll show you around." He said.

"Yeah that sounds great maybe once the season is over I'll go there. Hey I have to go I'll text you as soon as I can. Give a hug in my part to Fang for me." I said with a cheerful voice.

"Right see ya." He hung up and I looked my phone.

'I wonder if big brother Otabek is doing okay.' I grab my phone and search for his name. Which was K. Hero Otabek. I know it's weird but hey it's my contact.

Hey Ota how have you been? I hope you're doing great in practice. Can't wait to see your new program. 😄⛸

Once I was done I left my room after sending the text.

Yuri POV

I can't believe I have to find Agape but I don't even know what Agape is to me. Even if I do how can it help win gold the the person I trust is me and me alone.

"This is so yummy!" Viktor said as he stuffs his face. The piggy was almost passing out by the drool in his mouth.

"Yuuri guess who's here?" The piggy mother said.

"Huh who?"

"Big brother!" A girl with (e/c) and (h/c) came and hugged him.

'Who is this girl and why is she calling him big brother!?'

"Hey you came back from Italy I'm glad your safe. So have you've been (F/n)?" The piggy said.

"I've been good." She said but when she saw us and she hid behind him.

"Yuuri I didn't know you had an adorable little sister," Viktor said.

"Probably because she's a nobody," I said out loud.

"Actually she's was in competition in the European championship for the female ice skating division. In the last couple of years, she has been in the junior division. She has the nickname of Ice Princess and has won gold lately for the past three years. The only thing is she tends to be shy around people who she's not close to." The piggy said.

"Oh I remember now your that girl that was hiding behind Veleta from four years ago," Viktor said.

"Oh hello, it's an honor to meet you, Mr. Nikiforov." She said as she bows to him.

"Please call me Viktor to think that the Ice Queen choose you to be her prodigy." He said.

"Probably she's just felt sorry for her," I said.

"Probably." She said as she looked down.

'Oh crap, I didn't mean for her to cry.'

"You need to find a coach to help you for this year. Do you have anyone to be your coach this coming season." The piggy said.

"I was thinking of asking Yuko or Minako for this year." She said quietly.

"I think I know how to solve this problem. Why don't we change the conditions of our competition? If Yurio wins I'll go back to Russia and be his coach. But if Yuuri wins then I'll be his coach as well as his little sister coach." Viktor said with a smile.

"I can agree with that." The piggy said.

"I'm a bit confused who's Yurio and what are you guys talking about." She asked confused about what the two idiots are talking about.

The piggy started to tell her what has happened when she was gone. All from how Viktor came and how we have to compete here to see who he trains for this season.

"Ah, now I get it so Yurio, aka Yuri Plisetsky, came to get what he was promised from Viktor. Yet Viktor forgot and came to Japan to help you win this year. Thanks to that in order for who is going to be coach by him this year. He decided to make two short programs and you got stuck with Eros and Yurio got Agape. And in the week he'll decide who will be coach by him. Am I miss anything else?" She said as smiled at him.

"Nope, you got it all so what do think you want to be coach by Viktor himself." The piggy asked.

"Sure it sounds interesting to see you do Eros. Plus I kinda need help on how land quads perfectly." She said.

"Well, it's settled then. Now Yuuri Has one more of a reason to win against Yurio." Viktor said as he began to drink.

"Stop calling me Yurio that's not my name!!!" I hate that name.