fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1

Your POV

I wrote down a list for Lilia to know what she needs to do as for our pets as well as makkachin. Since my brother was against this unknown sitter he asked if Makkachin could stay at our place. Of course, I asked Lilia and she was fine as long as they didn't cause her any grey hairs. As I grab my backpack and my suitcase I place them at the door. I made sure to have my wallet and passport and phone and earbuds. As well as my laptop camera and chargers.

"Hey our ride will be here soon you have everything you need," Yuri asked as I nodded.

"Yuri, you did pack the essential stuff right?" He nodded as we waited for Viktor to arrive. The doorbell rang and right on cue Viktor and my brother came in with a few things for Makkachin. Treats, food, bowls, bed, leash, doggy bags, hairbrush, and toys all in his dog crate.

"Wow were only be gone for at least a week," Yuri said as I told them to place the dog bed in my room where victors had his.

"I know but still I want to feel at home. Now don't eat anything that's is not in your bowl okay and listen to the scary lady." Viktor said to makkachin and he licked his face.

"I wrote down some instructions for Lilia in case she doesn't know what the dogs need or what she needs to do when they're acting differently," I said as I place it with a spare key and some emergency money.

"Right I did the same for Makkachin so let's all get going. We need to be at least one hour early before our flight." My brother said as I gave my little victor a kiss on his head.

"Now be good and I'll be back soon. Listen to Lilia and be on your best behavior. Potya that goes the same for you." Victor barked as Potya meowed which I guess it meant they understand.

"Alright, we'll be back soon be good Makkachin!" Viktor said as he grabs my suitcase as I rolled my eyes. Yuri locked the door and hid the key under the mat. While I left a thank you note at the door for Lilia.

Time skip

After hours on a plane, we finally arrive at our destination. Since we all made reservations on staying in a house and agreed to pay our part of the house as well. We even had a few more people who are staying with us. So Viktor went to go rent a car while we waited for him to get it.

"Hey, Yuri are you alright you don't look so good," I asked as he looked like he was going to vomit.

"I think my stomach seems to be reacting to the airline food we had." He said as I rubbed his back as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"When we get to the house I'll make your favorite pork cutlet bowl." He seems to smile at the thought of having something other than airplane food.

"Well, you two seem to get really close. You haven't done you know..."

"Yuu we're not gross like you Viktor and don't bother to deny it. I've seen those marks on your neck." Yuuri blushed as he tries to hide his face.

"Plus if we do 'that' it would be when we get married. I mean if we want to get married." Yuri said as he blushes at the talk about marriage.

"Okay, I got the car your going to be so proud of the one I choose this time," Viktor said as we looked at each other.

"Please tell me you picked a normal car and not some crazy pink one," Yuri said as we walked towards the car lucky for us it's not pink but instead its yellow truck.