sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures

Your POV

I woke up with Yuri sleeping next to me in my room. I smiled and cuddled closer to him as he hugs me closer. It was nice to just lay beside him. At least until my stomach woke up as well.

"Yuri I'm hungry," I said he open his eyes.

"Fine let's grab some food." He got up and went to the bathroom since we had to share my room. You might be wondering why I'm sharing my room with Yuri. Well, it all started three days right after we came back from JJ's wedding.

Flashback

"Hey let's do an ice show in Hasetsu in three weeks!" Viktor said as we ate our dinner. We all looked at him confused but by that look on his face, he was dead serious about it.

"Viktor are you serious about this? You don't have anyone to cast. Plus what are you going to call it 'The Adventure of Viktor'?" I said trying to put his idea out of the table.

"Of course not it will be 'Hotsprings on Ice: Viktor with Friends'." He said as both Yuri's look at him unable to believe what he said.

"Alright so who is going to be in this show?"

"Well, everyone!!"

"Define 'everyone' Viktor," Yuri explain as I process his words.

"Well me, of course, Yuuri, Phitchit, Leo, Georgi, Guang-hong, Seung-gill, Chris, Emil, Minami-"

"Wait Minami too?!" Both me and Yuuri said at the same time.

"Of course he helped Yuuri take skating seriously," Viktor explains which I can understand that reason.

"There's also you two as well Otabek and JJ." He said as I sigh for not seeing that coming.

"WHAT!" Yuri yelled as he slams his hand at the table.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but Otabek will be visiting his family by next month. Also, JJ will be busy finding a place for his new life." I mention as they sigh.

"Well as they say the show must go on. I already told everyone and they all agreed to skate in it and will be going there by next week to start preparing for the show." He said as we were shocked he already ahead.

"WHAT!?" We said at the same time.

"So prepare yourselves cause will be leavening for Hasetsu next week too. I already informed your parents and they agreed to let everyone stay there as long as we advertise their business." Yuuri and I just lay our head on the table.

'I guess my plans have been changed thanks to him.'

End

And so thanks to not having enough rooms for everyone Yuri is sleeping in the same bed which isn't really a big deal. Since we have fallen asleep together a few times. So today is the premiere of the show and since all the other grown-ups stayed up after we went to bed I'm kinda worried what I'll see.

"Hey, you ready?" Yuri said through the door as I place my hair in a braid.