fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2

Your POV

After some time I finished making the pork cutlet bowls. I began to clean up but just as I finish the front door open and I see Chris coming in.

"Hi sorry I'm late but you know how hard it is being as fabulous as me." He said as I held my laughter.

"Okay, sure Chris you just make it for dinner." He began to sniff the air and smiled.

"My God I say I am the lucky one to arrive in time for dinner." He said as he puts down his suitcase near the door.

"Oh hey, Chris you made it just in time for dinner." My brother said as the others came out one by one.

"Wow smells good!" Leo said as I begin to place the food at the table. Once everyone sat down we all began to eat even though I'm the only girl staying here while Sara and Mila stay at a hotel with Georgi, Mickey, and Emil.

We began to eat and I made sure to keep an eye on the two eros experts from drinking. Once everyone finished I picked up the plates and began to wash them only to be beaten by Otabek.

"Beka you didn't have to do that." He smiled and patted my head.

"You cooked for us so it's fair that I clean the dishes. Plus I'm sure your Yuri wants to spend time with you." He said as I smiled.

"Alright, thanks Beka." I began to walk towards my room and I decided to go for a walk near the beach.

(What you are wearing

(What you are wearing.)

'I should invite Yuri if he wants to come with me? Then again I want him to rest and relax as well.' I went to my room to grab my sandals and sunglasses and my phone just in case my brother calls. As I head out of my room I bumped into Yuri who was blushing.

"Hey, Yuri you going out with the guys or something?"

"Ah no I wanted to ask if you wanted to go for a walk at the beach? If you want to that is." I smiled and nodded and we began to walk to the beach through the back door. Chris and all the other guys were at the pool as well as Viktor and Yuuri.

"Where are you two going?" Viktor asked as Yuri just ignored him grab my hand to walk away from everyone.

"Yuri, what's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just I really just want to spend time with you that's all." I tighten my grip on his hand a bit to be able to walk beside him.

"Yuri your really sweet and that's one of the things I love about you. There's also your bad boy side as well but I like the real Yuri more." I said as he rubs his thumb on my hand.

"Well being with you lets me understand some things that I didn't care about. So you see the real me it's almost a way of saying thank you for putting up with me." He said as I smiled. We began to walk on the beach even though the moon was out it still beautiful.

"Yuri look how many stars we can see from here." The sky was full of stars even and it's rare to see.

"Wow so many we never had this many back in Moscow and St. Petersburg."

"Yeah in Hasetsu we can see a few stars but not like this," I said as I see a shooting star.

"A falling star Yuri hurry make a wish," I said as I closed my eyes.

'I wish for both me and Yuri win Gold this year.' I open my eyes and see him staring at me. I blushed seeing looking at me with that soft smile.

Yuri POV

She looks so cute when she does these kind of thing. I manage to finish making my wish and I couldn't help but look at her. I almost wanted to kiss her there when she saw me she blushed.

"What is there something on my face?" I smiled and pulled her close to me.

"Yeah here let me get it." I lean in and kiss her lips. As I pull away and see her blushing bright red.

"There I took care of it." As she looked away while I smiled seeing only can do this to her.

"Yuri," I looked at her only to get kissed by her. I gladly accept without a second thought. What felt like hours was actually minutes we finally pulled away.

"Well that was bold of you?" I teased her as she smiled.

"Just think of it as an apology for what's going to happen right now."

"Apology for what-- HEY!!" I get splash with water as she used me as a shield. I look to see three people it was her friends Phichit, Leo, and that Guang-hong person. I looked at their hand and see they had buckets that were once filled with ocean water.

"Aww were so close to getting her splash," Phitchit said as I looked at them.

"Oh, so you were trying to see her soak. Where trying to see something else." I said a bit angry as they began to run away.

"Get back here and pay for what you ruin." I began to run after them chasing them around the beach.

Your POV

Well so much for having a relaxing stroll on the beach. I feel kinda bad Yuri taking the splash for me. Since I didn't tell them about me and my brother were moving to Russia until they heard it from Georgi.

'Oh well might as well head back to the house.' I began to walk towards the house and see Viktor and Chris posing for their pictures. My brother and Seung-gill were just reading a book and Otabek was listening to music.

"Hey guys," I took a seat in one of the beach chairs and began to look at my Snapchat for news and stuff.

"Where is Yuri?" Otabek asked since I was sitting next to him.

"Chasing the others for trying to splash me with water. I had to use him for a shield which I feel bad for him now." He nodded and closed his eyes and kept listening to his music.

After ten minutes past Yuri came back with three buckets stacked together in his hand. He walks towards me and I move for him sit.

"So I'm guessing you got them back?" He huffed and placed the empty buckets on my head.

"The ran and hid somewhere out there. I went back to get you but you weren't there. So I just came back here knowing you would be here." I smiled and removed the buckets from my head.

"Well I'm going to bed you guys I'll see you in the morning," I said as I got up as well as Yuri and headed inside.

"Night" most of the said well except Viktor.

"Don't stay up too late you two!" Viktor teased as we both looked at him.

"Viktor we are not like you and my brother," I said as some hold there laughter. Yuuri got all red from my little comment. As we walk Yuri walk me to my room which was sweet of him.

"Well good night little mouse." He said as he kissed my cheek and began to walk towards his room which was a few doors away from mine.

"Good night... Yuri."

----------
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated for a while. Anyway, before I forget cause I'm sure I will do you guys want a Chihoko chapter? This is my own version but not like the comic ones. It might follow some of the original creator did but will he have something else added. Let me know if you want me to do that. I hope you like that chapter and with that this is musicride singing off