Third Skate: Back on the Ice

Your POV

I got up pretty early since my body got used to waking up at different time zones. Also, I'm a light sleeper and I can wake up by the little noise made. That's a good thing which gave me the advantage of getting my things like a change of clothes and skates to work with and grab a protein bar.

I don't like having a lot of food in the morning. Maybe that's why I lose a lot of weight sometimes but I never like having a lot of breakfast. I jog to ice castle since it wasn't pretty far from home. I saw that no one was here so I open with the key they gave me and lock the door so no one would feel like they forgot to lock it. I've always enjoyed skating alone with no one around. I can be myself and no one will say anything. I went to change into my white skates and plugged in my phone with my program's music.

"Okay let's get some work done."

Viktor POV

I woke up and see both Yuuri and Yuri eating breakfast. Yet I don't see (F/n) here maybe she's tired. After all, she came back yesterday and of course, she needs rest.

"Okay let's go!" We left as I ride my bike and the others ran behind me with Makkachin.

Once we got there everyone was looking inside the rink and there we saw (F/n) skating one of her old programs. I remember it since it was a unique program. Her short program was when she dressed up as a superhero in Japan known as sailor moon.

"Woah she's good but the song makes no sense to me. It's so blah." Yurio said.

"Oh, I remember this one it was the one that she got a bronze medal on her first year in the junior division. I wish I could have been there for her that time but I was in Detroit." Yuri said as he saw his sister skate.

"She has a lot of stamina I can see why she want to learn a quad. Plus she's able to express her emotions well for someone so young like her. Maybe I can work with her only if you guys don't find Agape and Eros soon." I said as they froze. The music stop and its sound of the character came out to finish with its pose.

"Perfecto that was whole better than when you first performed it. I must say your triple axle was a little sloppy but then again you must have been here earlier than anyone else." I said as both Yuri's went to get ready.

"Anyway I know it's sudden but have you find out what theme your going for this year."

Yuri POV

Viktor was asking her for her theme for this season. Please like she could think on her own.

"I'm still deciding bit leaning towards hope. I have a few songs that I want to skate to but they say a different story to it." She said while blushing.

"Hmmm, why don't we hear the songs and we'll decide after that." He suggested to her as she nodded.

"Hey, Viktor you're supposed to be coaching us for the program remember!" I yelled as he smiled.

"Oops, I forgot." He said as he smiled.

"Is it even possible for someone to forget things they said in one day?" She mumbled quietly

'With him anything is possible.'

Your POV

I began to hear the music I choose for the program this year. I could see the story I want people to see. A young girl falls in love with the most handsome boy in town. Yet no girl could get his attention no matter what they did. Yet when she performs a dance and gets his attention. Yet in the end, she turns him away for that she knew he would never love her like she wanted. That's the story I want to show but finding the right song is hard to tell it.

"Hey (F/n) can you come here for a bit," Viktor said as he waved at me.

"Did you need me for something?"

"Yes, can you show Yurio here what agape is like when you skate with the feeling of agape." I looked at him confused but did as I was told.

'Agape I think it means love that can never be together. Like Romeo and Juliet whose love can never be acknowledged by their families.' I thought as Viktor played the song on love: agape. I did all the moves that they've been doing only I let the music guide me doing the program.

Yuri POV

She did something different but what? Even Viktor is amazed by how high she can jump. Even if her quad was a sloppy one she kept going. What is she think while doing agape?

She finishes with the pose I do in the end. Everything looked different when she performed it. What is agape to her?

"Very good that's what I want to see when performing agape. Now Yurio can you beat her agape?" Viktor teased as I looked at her skating back to where she was.

"Yeah, I can after all she is just a girl," I said as she seemed to hear but she kept on walking.

"Well, she is quite different after all she can show emotion better than anyone," Viktor said while smiling at the thought of her being shy.

'It be easy to beat her agape. If only I knew what her agape was.'