thirty sixth skate: women's free program

Your POV

Today's the day my only chance to go to the final. After what happened yesterday I really nervous about today. Even this morning practice with Lilia was a bit different. I guess after living and working with Viktor for so long you get used to it.

"Hey come on or you'll be late." My brother said as I went to open the door.

"I'm almost done I just wait a bit." He sighs trying to hurry me up.

"Why is it necessary for a girl need to put on makeup. In the end, your going sweat it off." He said seem to get impatient.

"Because without beauty strength means nothing. Well, that's what Lilia told me which I still don't get it." I finished and went to out my sneakers and grab my equipment that had my skates and everything I need.

"You got everything? Phone? Key? Wallet?" He asked as I smiled.

"Yes, I got everything also Yuri invited to eat dinner with his family. So don't worry about where I am." I told him since I didn't want him to worry about me not eating dinner and everything.

"I know he told me yesterday just be back at 11." I nodded since our flight is tomorrow in the afternoon.

"Alright let's go." We left as he closed my door and headed down to the elevator.

'This is my only chance to get into the Grand Prix final. I can't let it slip away from my fingers.'

Yuri POV

"Grandpa over here!" I yelled as he came up the steps.

"Yurachka aren't you supposed to be with your friends?" He asked as I remember what Yakov and Lilia said to me this morning.

Flashback

"Yuri your going to sit with Georgi today. We don't want you to distract miss Katsuki before she goes on the ice." Yakov said as I was about to argue.

"I agree she needs to focus on her program first. She'll shine brightly when things are getting difficult." Lilia said while grabbing her key and phone.

"Now then let's go before we're late." She said as she walked out of the door first.

'I hate it when they try to keep me away from her.'

End

"Oh look it's little Yuri." I looked up to see the two guys that hang out with my little mouse. As well as that guy from Korea.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be with your sister," Georgi asked the guy from Italy but he sigh.

"She said she wants to go alone." He said all sad about.

"Don't worry Mickey she'll do fine," Emil said to the Italian name Mickey.

Lady's please make your way to the ice to start your 6 minutes warm-up.

As they announce the warm-ups all six girls came out. I see my little mouse in her red outfit.

"Wow, I can see why you like Yurachka she does look different on the ice," Grandpa said as I blush.

"Grandpa not so loud," I mumbled as he laughs at how embarrassed I was.

"I wonder who going to win?" Georgi began to question us.

"Of course Sara will win she is the best," Mickey said as Emil cheered for her.

"She needs to rank on the top three spots to qualify. The other girl from Russian as well. And (F/n) need to be in the top three as well. So it could be anyone." Georgi said as we kept watching. Just as I look back I see her getting knockdown on the ground. And not only her but the girl from Korea as well.