thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice

Your POV

I don't know if I should be excited or nervous about today. But I guess everyone in town is excited to see the show. Of course, it is rare to see amazing skaters compete in this small town.

"Hey, you ready to eat little ice princess?" Viktor said from the other side of the door.

"Uh yeah, I'll be there in a bit." I grab my phone and left my room. I didn't want to go all girly but choose my most normal clothes I have to blend in with a crowd.

"Hey, guys nice morning right?" I said as I place my shoes at the front before I go sit down

"Well, you look adorable in that outfit. Are you going to see someone?"Viktor said as my brother grabbed my arms and start shaking me to death.

"Your too young for a boyfriend. Who is it? I need to talk to him to treat you with respect, and to not bring late for anything." He said as I began to get dizzy.

"Yuu I'm not going out with anyone so stop shaking me I'm getting a bit dizzy." He stops and hugged me to death.

'Now I know how Sara feels when Mickey doesn't let anyone go near her.' I thought to myself as I regain my balance.

"I thought I would look nice for a change other than workout gear. This is the most normal outfit I have. I don't want to draw attention to myself since it's your competition. I'll just stand next to Viktor and help out with anything you guys need." I explain to them.

"Well get a good meal since you'll be needing it. Also, try to eat your meals you bearly ate yesterday. And by the looks of things you didn't sleep much." My brother said as I blushed.

"Sorry I was up finishing my homework I forgot to so and now I'm free for the next week. But it's not like I'm going to be the one skating today."

"She's right it's better to worry about yourself than others right now Yuuri," Viktor said as I grab my chopsticks and began to eat.

Yuri POV

'Woah she looks so amazing in that outfit. So much different from her workout clothes. And she almost makes want to follow her everywhere she goes. Wait get a hold of yourself she's probably doing this on purpose. Then again she not the type to do that to anyone.'

"Yuri good luck out there I'll be cheering for you okay." She said as she smiled sweetly. My heart began to speed up. I looked down so she won't see me blushing.

"Da" I tried to keep my heart clam as much as possible. I looked up and see her eating and talking about how it be great to see the outcome of the week's worth of training.

Time skip

I brought my bag that had all my things. In case I lose I won't go back to the hot springs to get my things. Plus if I win will go straight to the airport to go to Russia. I changed into the outfit the little mouse told me and what she said is true. The color white does make things look pure.