thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia

Your POV

A week of training and getting some sleep after that horrible night. We're finally in the land I wanted to return to the most... Russia. This is the first time that I would look around the city. Usually, I never had the chance to look around unless Mila was around, but thanks to Viktor I'll get the chance to look around. Plus I finally get to eat piroshki all the time.

"It's Viktor!"

"Over here!"

I looked to see a lot of fans for him cheering for his return.

"It's the ice princess!"

"She's so cute!" I looked to see a lot of girls and guys and even kids waving too. I smiled and waved as many began to scream while the security tries to push them back. They yelled something in Russian which I didn't get much. But I guessed it meant to get back.

"Come now we need to get to the hotel I'll do all the talking here," Viktor said as he was happy to be back in Russia.

As we got to a driver and let him place our luggage in the back I saw a hat on the ground. I grab it and looked around to see if someone was looking for one.

"Ah that's mine." I looked to see an elderly man walking as fast as he could.

"Here you go. Are you alright sir do you need help?" I asked as he chuckled lightly.

"No, I'm fine thank you for getting my hat." He said as he places his hat on his head and made sure it stays.

"Alright well please be careful sir." He smiled and nodded.

"You as a well young lady." He said as I nodded and walk back to where my brother was waiting for me to get in.

'That guy must be here to look for someone. How sweet I hope they have a happy reunion.' The driver began to drive us to the hotel and Viktor began to talk to us about something about the past.

Yuri POV

I finally arrive in Moscow and I was greeted by those annoying fans of mine. Why do they have to know where I'm going to be at every time I go out?!

"Mila watch my luggage," I told Mila and ran off to find my grandpa. He wanted to come and pick me up so we can catch up. I looked around the Parking lot and spotted him.

"Oh, Yuri" I look to see him standing at his car that he had since I was a kid. I ran and jump to give him a hug.

"Grandpa!"  I think something crack because he was hunching over on the ground

"Sorry sorry I forgot about your bad back!" I said as I help him get back up to his feet.

"It's alright you were happy as I was to see you." He said as I help him get into his car. As we drove back home I glad to be back with him.

"I made my piroshky for you. Eat." I looked into the bag and smell that freshly made piroshky.