thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2

Your POV

As I skated on the ice I try to stay calm as much as possible. I can't get nervous now I need to focus on agape. I wonder where yuri is at?

"Lady's the warm-up has now ended please make your way to the exit." I skated to the exit and Viktor had my guard ready in hand.

"Let's go and keep doing our warm-ups nice and slow." I sigh knowing he's looking out for me.

I took my skates off and began to do some stretches. I began to lose myself from all the worries I felt at peace at least until I'm up.

'I can't let my friends down. I can't let all the hard work me and Viktor have done to get here go down the drain. I also can't let my family down for being weak. I need to be strong just like Yuri.' I thought back to what Yuri said in Hatsetsu. How he thinks I can beat Mila and Sala. I can't let him down I need to do my best for everyone for him.

"(F/n) are you alright?" I looked up to see Sara in her beautiful black dress and her hair up.

"Yeah totally why do you ask?" I pulled a fake smile but she didn't buy it.

"Don't worry you'll do fine just skate like you did in the cup of China." She said.

"Right thanks, Sara." She smiled and left to put on her skates.

'She's right all I have to do is skate my best for everyone. For Yuri.'

Yuri POV

"So Yuri I been wondering who's your friend that is competing today?" Grandpa asked.

"Well... um... how do I explain?" I was trying to find the words but none seem to come out.

"Oh, are you talking about the ice princess Yuri?" Georgi asked as I froze.

"Oh is that who she is?"

"Well, she's just a friend who helped understand agape by giving me examples." I blushed as he smiled.

"And here I thought I would see my great-grandchild." He said teasing since he knows I like her.

"Grandpa I'm on 16 and you want me to have kids," I mumble as they announced the next skater.

"The next skater representing Japan (F/n) Katsuki." I looked and see her skating towards the center she looked a bit pale.

"Huh she doesn't look to be alright I haven't seen her like this," Georgi said to himself.

'Wait don't tell me JJ said something to her while I wasn't looking.' As I heard her song I look and she was back to life. She began to skate just like she did in China. Each move showing how the song expresses and twirling on one leg can make her look like she's just out there having fun.

As the male's voice came in she went for her jump combination. The quad loop followed a double toe loop and a double axel. She landed them perfectly without losing the rhythm of the music with her skating.

"I'm amazed I never seen a girl land a quad," Grandpa said as he smiled and tear came out.

"Grandpa are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine it just she looks to be very happy. It almost reminds me of your grandmother." He said as I got confused.

'My grandma but he never talks about her unless it's something really good or sad.'

As she finishes her spin combination from a layback spin to side spin to the haircutter spin and to biellmann spin. I could feel the mood she's giving is all happiness like before. She's showing her unconditional love through her skate and bring it out to show everyone. Even when she's not 100% well she's still showing it. As she was coming to the end she surprised everyone again with a quad toe loop. To finish it she brought one hand over heart and the other reaching out to the sky.

"Amazing beautiful I hope she gets the top spot," Grandpa said as I smiled knowing he won't hate her.

"Hey Georgi can you stay here with my grandpa while I go to the bathroom," I asked as he nodded.

"Announcing skater Katsuki short program score 85.22. Currently in first place." Everyone cheered as she has beaten Mila in a total of 6 points.

"She beat Mila score!" Georgi said as everyone cheered for her. I got up and went to the bathroom only to find JJ there as well.

"Hey, Yuri it's so nice to see you again after the skate Canada." He said as I walked past him.

'Great now I have to deal with him.'

Your POV

'I can't believe I did it and I manage to break my personal best again.' I was sitting in a chair trying to collect myself again. I looked at the t.v. to see Sara was about to start soon.

"(F/n) you should rest I'm sure your exhausted," Viktor said as he held the tissue box of Makkachin.

"Alright, I just want to see Sara short program." I went to one of the tv's when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and see Otabek sent me a text.

Hey you did a good job. I wish I could have gone to cheer for you but I need practice for the finale. I hope to see you there as well. Good luck with the free skate. 🖒

"Thanks, Otabek," I mumbled as I continue to watch the rest of the short skates.

Time skip

Yuri POV

After the last competitor score was announced I made sure to take my grandpa back to his car safely but I heard his laughter.

"Hahaha what a joke I don't see what they saw in her to get first place. It was so bad." JJ said as many seem to wonder what he's talking about. I was about to say something to keep him from talking bad about moya malen'kaya mysh' Georgi made sure to keep me moving.

"It's better to ignore him it will only cause more drama for her." He said as I clenched my hands into fists.

'Why does she always have to take on everything by herself?' I thought as we left.

"Tomorrow will be a busy day yurachka so eat well and sleep. Skate with everything you got." Grandpa said as I nodded. While he got in his car and began to drive off.

"Georgi, can I ask a favor from you?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Watch over little mouse during the men's program. I'm sure JJ will try to bring her down when no one is around her." I said as we walk back to the hotel.

"I'm sure she'll be with her brother and Viktor. Still, I'll keep an eye out for her and I'm sure all her brothers as well." He said as I sigh.

Georgi POV (haha didn't think he would get one thing again!😎)

To be in love it's very beautiful especially when it's young love. If only I could find my true love they have then maybe I can skate to my fullest.

'I wonder how long will they take to finally tell each other their feelings? I know for sure coach Yakov will be mad at first but will accept it eventually. Now how I keep that stuck up man away from Ledyanaya printsessa?' I began to think and then an idea pop into my head.

'Of course, why didn't I think about it.'

-----

Oh, Georgi what kinda idea did you get.😧

Anyway, before I forget I want to give a quick announcement. As you know the new year will be coming soon. I know my update schedule is a mess this year so next, I've planned to post at least once a week for each book I post. It might be hard on my since I've been disorganized and have many projects to do with many of my friends and coworkers. But that will not stop me!! Any away thank you for reading my books I'm glad you like it. Until then leave your comments and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. This musicrider signing off.