twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2

Your POV

I was practicing my routine before we get on the ice for our warm-ups. Everyone seems to be focus today and by the looks of there body language, they're nervous as well.

'I have to keep my focus on agape but what can keep me focus? Who can keep me focus?' I closed my eyes and let the music in my head and the first thing that came to me was Yuri and his smile. I began to smile about our memories we had together in a short time. The way he always changes from an angry tiger to a sweet kitten. Maybe he can be the agape in this program. They announce the warm-up will start in 5 minutes. Everyone began to change shoes and get the sweatpants off. I was covering my boots with my tights (I have no idea what they're called). Making it look like I'm not wearing white boots.

"Ready?" Viktor asked as I nodded and grab my water bottle and phone in case I get a call from home. I handed them when we got to the rink and gave Yuuri my guards and began to do my warm-up. I look up and saw Minako waving and smile. I smiled and waved back to her. I could hear the crowd yelling in excitement and see signs waving. I began to think about the story of my routine.

A girl us searching for her true love when the rain comes pouring down on her. With her red hooded coat, she goes out and searches high and low. After searching for so long she almost gives up. That's when he comes and offers her his hand to get back up. That's when they grab each other's hand she felt the warmth and the spark she's been searching for. He feels the same thing and found what he's been looking for so long. When the rain stops they see a full rainbow in the sky.

The song fits well with the theme of agape to me. The search for true love and finding true love is a rare thing for many.

"Lady's the warm-up has now ended please make your way off the ice. We will being momentary." They announce I head towards the exit Yuuri waiting for me with my guards in hand. I got stuck in my own world again just think about the program again.

"Come on we need to keep stretching," Viktor said as I nodded. As we went in I could hear the crowd going wild for the first competitor.

'Don't panic I'm skating last at least I'll have time before I go up. Just don't listen to the things around just focus on my agape.' I began to think about my agape and Yuri's face came back to me. Does this mean Yuri is someone very important to me?

"Are you alright?" I looked to see Leo and Guang-Hong.

"Yeah just a little nervous that's all." He smiled.

"Don't be your an amazing skater and everyone loves you. Don't let fear take control of your nerves. Just skate like you always do." Leo said as I smiled at his advice.

"Thanks Leo I'll do my best." He smiled.

"I'm glad I can be of help."

Time skip

Yuri POV

I arrive with my food and water bottle and sat where I sat yesterday. Mila and Lilia were closer to the tv and were watch Ai Chun who's skating.

'Man none of them really matter right now. I hope my little mouse is alright.'

"Yuri come sit with us," Mila said as Lila went to grab some more tea.

"I'm fine right here." I began to eat my Borsch.

"But don't you want to see her." She teased as I looked around to make sure no one heard what she said.

"Of course but I have to keep my image as well." She sighs and turns around.

"You know image isn't important when you find someone who cares about you. It's like you pretending to be someone your not while they want to know the real you." Mila said as Lilia brought some tea.