eleventh skate: Training

Yuri pov

We've spent the last few hours skating with Viktor helping the piggy and (F/n) helping me out some more. She's been able to help me out a lot but I can tell she was tired.

"Hey, little mouse you should rest I'm sure you're tired from early practice." She looked up and shook her head.

"No, I'm fine let's keep working on your agape." She said as she got back up.

"Fine, then you go stand by and observe if I'm doing it right." She sighs and nods. She heads to the entrance and put her skate guards on.

'If she doesn't want to take a break them. I'll make sure to have her stand and not skate.' I took my place and began to skate think the song in my head. I don't know what happens but when I was done she seems a bit sad.

'I doing something wrong again.'

"Yurio why don't we go to the waterfall," Viktor said out of the blue

"WHAT NOW!"

Yuuri pov

"Why am I here?" I asked as me and Yurio were standing under the water where the waterfall.

"This is stupid who believes in unconditional love." He mumbled to himself as he closed his eyes.

"Hey Yuri!" My sister called out to him. She hasn't even spoken to since that day and I don't blame her.

"Yurio." He seems to be deep in thought. So grab his arm and called out to him louder.

"Hey let's just call it a day alright."

"Uh okay." He said as he sneeze. For the first time, he looks so vulnerable.

"Hey Yuri I brought you guys a towel to dry off so you won't catch a cold." (F/n) said as she places a towel on his head.

"Thanks." She then came to me and gave me the towel. She seems to avoid making any eye contact with me.

"Listen (F/n) I'm sorry for talking to you like that. I know you're a strong girl but I'm your big brother and all I want is to protect you. I never want to make you cry or unhappy. I'm sorry for the pain I've put you through." I said as she looked at me. She didn't seem to come an inch closer to me.

"Not that I don't want to hug you but I don't want to get wet and be sick because of a hug." She said as she steps away. I just spread my arms and got closer.

"Come here and give your big brother a nice big hug." She steps away some more. While I try to catch her for a hug.

"No I don't to ahhh!" She screams as I caught her and spin her around.

"Yuu put me down." She said as she laughs.

"Nope I still want to hug my adorable little sister," I said as laugh some more.

"Hey piggy put her down. Hey little mouse where's Viktor?" Yurio said as I place her down.

"Well all I know is that he went out to eat. Something about ramen I think."

"Oh he went to nagahame ramen for dinner tonight."

"Really then were going too!" Yurio said as

"WHAT" me and my sister said at the same time.

Your POV

"Why didn't I go with them. I hate this." I was currently in my room and was working on my school work to turn in these next few weeks. And let me tell you my grades are really hurting. Thank goodness I'm homeschool.

"Hey (F/n) I brought you some dinner I just hope you eat this time." Mari said as she place my dinner on my desk.

"Yeah thanks sis. I see the guys haven't return." She smiled as she sat on the bed where I've spread my books and computer on it.

"You seem to be working hard on school and your skating. I can't believe your going to be skating against the older women soon. Seems like yesterday you were so close to Yuuri. You never lefts his side unless he went to school." She said as she smiled at the fond memories.

"Yeah I remember I would wait at the door for him. Then we go to the ice rink and skate for fun. Honestly I miss those days a lot." Mari smiled as she hugged me like saying she will always be there.

Time skip next day

Yuri POV

After we came back from dinner where Viktor ate. We went to sleep and what's strange is that the little mouse waited for us.

"Hey guys ready to go?" She said with a smile.

"What happen you overslept or something?"

"I stayed up to finish my school work. So here I am late for the first time in my skating." She said as she laughed nervously.

"Didn't Veleta punish you for being late one time?" The piggy asked as she froze.

"It was only one time and I vowed never to be late again after that." She said as she got paler.

"Anyway last one to the ice rink has to buy lunch for the others." She said as she started running.

"Oh, no way I'm going to buy the piggy lunch." I began to run too. The next thing I knew both the little mouse and the piggy were ahead of me.

'No way I'm losing to the pig.'

Your POV

After that nice run Yuri ended up last but a few steps behind my brother. When I looked inside the rink I didn't see Viktor there which was strange.

'Maybe he overslept as well.'

We began to change to our skates even though we waited for Viktor to come. My brother helped me tie my skates so I wouldn't fall.

"I still can't he hasn't shown up." My brother said.

"They say he was drinking until dawn. Stupid idiot." Yuri said as he got up.

"Hey Yurio"

"Yeah sup?" Yuri said as my brother bowed to him.

"Can please teach me how to land a quad salchow... please."

"And if you can. Can you help with my quads as well." I asked as I bowed as well. What he said was really unexpected of him to say.