fifthteen skate: complete the free program

Yuuri pov

I can't believe that I snap at Viktor today. Lately, I've been stressed out and can't focus easily when it involves my free program. (F/n) has been working on her program non-stop. And has mange to have gotten better than before. She can even do a quad flip and salchow. While I'm still working on mine.

"Yuuri focus or I'll start dating and I have a lot of guys who are already asking me out." She said as I snap.

"What!?" I looked at her in pure shock.

"No you not aloud to date until your 16." She sighs as she began to put her earbuds to avoid me listening to her songs.

The only person that knows her songs is Viktor himself and he approved them. Unlike me, the free program song isn't going so well. I usually let my coach choose my music and choreograph.

"Hey, big brother let's head back home." I hear my sister say as I notice the time and saw the sun going down.

"Ah right."

"Hey, Yuuri cheers up I know it's hard to see your sister progress much faster than you. Girls have a tendency to learn faster than boys." Viktor said as I sigh. He did have a point when we were kids she was skating to our level in less than a year. So it shouldn't surprise me that her program is getting better.

Your POV

When got to the hot spring I went into my room and got ready to take a bath. As always not many women come but lately, some have been coming. I'm starting to think maybe they're here because of Viktor and not the baths.

"Honestly he stands out too much to blend in." I closed my eyes and began to think about what Viktor said.

'What is my heart trying to say and to who is it trying to say?' I try to find the answer but I can't seem to find what he meant.

'Maybe I'll find out tomorrow by the sounds something is happening in the men's bath today. And I'm guessing it's something Viktor is doing to my brother.' I got my towel and began to leave the baths.

Time skip

Once I got dressed I went to eat some ramen. Even though the pork cutlet bowls are our house special.

"Hey (F/n) You made it in time to join me for dinner come sit," Viktor said as I sat on the other side of the table.

"So did you find the answer I asked you." I shook my head showing I didn't.

"Well don't worry you'll find it eventually for now eat. You need all the calories you can especially since lost the little weight you gain." Viktor said as I sigh.

"Oh, Viktor about my free program I was thinking of making my last jump a quad flip. Instead triple flip maybe a quad is better to get a higher score."

"If you do that then you would have three quads in the second half. I don't want to push your limit to the max. So next time we'll try it and if it looks like you can't do it. Then we'll go back to the original jumps you've planned."

"Alright" I looked to my left and saw my brother spot still empty.

'I think he's trying to figure things out.'

Time skip

Yuuri pov

I can't do it I can't face Viktor or anyone. I can't even get the courage to leave the room. These past few days I've been ignoring him when we weren't in practice. Even after what Phichit did to get her email, and number from the conservatory student from Detroit.

"I can't do it the guilt will kill me." I heard my door open.

" I heard my door open