fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee

Yuri POV

It's been a week and I finally clean my place to the point there was no dust. I was a bit nervous since we are dating and I don't want her to think I'm irresponsible or rushing on things. My cat was just sleeping on the couch and since she's bringing her dog as well I just hope my cat doesn't start fighting with her dog.

They should arrive in a few hours but I think it's best I go early. I haven't seen her for so long and I want to be there when she landed. Mila agreed to pick them up and since she asked if I was going to greet them at the airport. So I took her offer of going with her to the airport. I just hope it's big enough to fit everyone including the dogs. I sat on the couch waiting for Mila to come and pick me up but it felt like time was going slow by the second. My phone rang and I saw Mila sent me a text.

Yuri, I'm already here in front of your building.

I sigh putting my phone in my jacket and keys. I walked out and locked my door and went to the elevator.

'Finally, we'll see each other.'

Time skip a few hours later

Your POV

As the plane landed I was a bit nervous. First off cause I'm still learning the language. Second, my brother was making a fuss of not talking to strangers. We went to pick up our things as well as makkachin and victor and their crate came up and grab victor and carried him in my arms. He actually loves it by the look of how his tail wags. Makkachin decided to stay in the crate I guess dogs get tired of traveling too.

"So who's picking us up," Yuuri asked as pushed the cart that had makkachin and our suitcases. I had my backpack and that held only my books laptop and other necessary things for school and everyday things.

"Mila said she'll pick us up and her boyfriend let her borrow his truck. He's pretty cool for a hockey player." I said as victor bark.

"And look who decided to join her," Viktor said as I look up and see Yuri standing there with Mila.

"Well isn't that sweet he came to welcome me back."

"I think he came to see (F/n)." My brother said as I smiled and ran towards them.

"Yuri!!" He smiled and open his arms which I went into. At the same time, victor got into the hug and licked his face.

"Hey boy, long time no see." He petted his head as he wagged his tail. I notice the cast on him and got a bit worried.

"He got into an accident but he'll be fine in a few weeks. Which reminds I think I should take you to the same vet that Makkachin goes ." I said as he barks.

"Awwwww such a cute moment," Mila said as I didn't notice she was taking pictures.

Yuri POV

"Mila delete those immediately!" I began to yell.

"But before that send them to me please." My little mouse said as she gave her a thumbs up.

"Well then shall we get going I'm sure Yuuri wants to sleep and the little kitten wants to enjoy some time with little mouse," Viktor said as we both blush. We place all there luggage in the back as well as Viktor's dog. As Mila drove I could tell little mouse was all excited about living here in St. Petersburg.

"Oh, you know that you live nearby we can go shopping together. What do say (F/n)?"

"Yeah sounds like fun maybe when I'm done with my exams." She said as she smiled. Once we arrive at my place I helped get her luggage out lucky for us it's just two big suitcases.