thirty eighth skate: Returning Home

Your POV

Lady's and gentleman we will be landing soon. Please fasten your seatbelts and thank you for flying with us.

I sigh as I looked out the window lucky for me and my brother we had first class. Yuuri was against it at first but since I had the tickets he had no choice. Let this be a lesson to always be more responsible.

"Well, I can't believe you've been able to fly like this a lot." He said as I smile and bulked my seatbelt.

"The benefit of winning gold for a few years. I saved the money and use it when I need to." He smiled as he got his seatbelt bulked before feeling the plane coming down.

'Why is it every time we take off or land it almost feels like a roller coaster.' I closed my eyes letting the motion of the plane go down.

"Your head doesn't hurt or anything?" Yuuri asked as I smile.

"Nope I feel fine but I'm going to sleep once we get home." He grabs my hand and holds it tight.

"Hey, Yuuri those pirosky we had for breakfast were really good weren't they?" He smiled and nodded.

"I need to ask him if he could teach me how to make them next time." He smiled as he held my hand tighter. When the plane landed and we were allowed to leave but Yuuri seem down.

"Yuuri you go ahead I'll be there in a few minutes," I said.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom duh." He nodded and I went to the bathroom.

'What's wrong with him he should be happy but he looks like he lost.' I went into the bathroom and did what I need to do and wash my hand. When I looked in the mirror I almost look like I was out of the hospital.

'Maybe I should be careful next time I was lucky this time but maybe next time I won't be so lucky.' I went to pick up the luggage and see that my brother wasn't there.

"Huh where could he be?" I grab his bag and mine and head to the exit to look for a ride. When I heard barking I smiled and went straight to hugging Makkachin.

"Makkachin did you miss me? I missed you too! Intensive competition were so tiring!" I hugged him so tight that he began to lick my face

"Well, I guess Makkachin gets more affections than us." I looked to see Yuuri and Viktor standing there.

"Well if I hadn't picked up the luggage you would get a hug too." I teased as Viktor seem upset.

"What's wrong Viktor?" He hugged me which sorta surprised me.

"I'm so sorry you got hurt and I wasn't there to help you." He said as I smiled and hugged him.

"It's alright come on coach let's go back home," I said as grab the bag and Yuuri grab his.