nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2

Viktor POV

I got to ice castle as saw she was there already doing her warm-ups and stretches.

'Seems like she had no sleep. This will reminder her for staying up at night.' I thought. She got up from doing her stretches.

"Well good morning I'm quite impressed that you stretch far more then Yurio. I guess you're more flexible than he is." She blushed as she stayed quiet.

"Alright let's get to work then."

"Right"

Your POV

'Yep, no doubt about it he knows I stayed up late to watch skate Canada.' I was practicing my quad loop since I have landed that every time, but I wanted to keep practicing my jumps since the technical score has higher points.

"Alright, why don't you take a break and I'll work with Yuuri," Viktor said as controlled my breathing. I'm more exhausted due to the little sleep I had last night.

'There is no way I'm going to break my promise to Yuri.' I got to the bench and sat down to rest up a bit. I got my phone out and open Yuri messages.

Hey Yuri you did amazing in your short program. It was so beautiful the way you skated agape. I notice you didn't seem to lose your focus on your agape which is good. If you keeping doing what you're doing then I'm sure you'll beat JJ. Good luck on the free skate today I can't wait to see it. And here's another good luck kiss😙.

I closed my phone and laid down a bit to let my body rest a bit more. I began to think about my program and Viktor said. I need to find out what I'm skating for this time. Yuri agape routine was beautiful and had more feelings than before. If only I can find what agape is to me then maybe I can skate it perfectly.

"Hey, little ice princess your not sleeping are you." I looked to my side and saw Renji.

"Oh hey, Renji Nah I'm just taking a break. Plus if I sleep now I won't get back up for practice. Did you visit Veleta already?" He nodded and handed me a bag with piroshki.

"Here you go you need all the energy you need today. I'm guessing you were cheering for your friend. The boy that was here long ago." He said as I blushed.

"And by the looks of it, you might like him?"

"HUH?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I said with my voice high and squeaky.

"One day you'll know what I mean." He said as he patted my head.

'What does he mean that I like Yuri? We're just friends.' My heart seems to hurt when I thought of me and Yuri as a friend.

Yuri POV

I woke up to get ready for today's free program. I looked at my phone and saw that the ice princess left me a message. I began to smile at thought of her sending messages when I sleep.

Hey Yuri you did amazing in your short program. It was so beautiful the way you skated agape. I notice you didn't seem to lose your focus on your agape which is good. If you keeping doing what you're doing then I'm sure you'll beat JJ. Good luck on the free skate today I can't wait to see it. And here's another good luck kiss😙.

I smiled as she sends me another good luck kiss. I got ready to practice the program before later today. As I got in the elevator I got stuck with Emil Nekola.