fifth skate: The Journal

Time Skip

Viktor POV

Yurio has been able to improve a bit but he's still missing it. After getting our little princess advice he seems to get it a bit better.

"Okay to the temple."

"What now?!" He yelled as he went to change out of his skates.

"(F/n) can you keep an eye on Yurio while he's at the temple?" I called her and she just nodded and walked out of the doors of the rink.

'Our little princess is starting to get used to us. Yet in less than a week I don't know if I'll stay or go with Yurio back to mother Russia.' I began to leave the ice but notice something on the floor.

"Huh, what's this?" I picked it up and saw it was a journal with (F/n) name.

"I guess she must have left it here by accident. My guess she didn't want Yurio to be mad at her for making him wait." I open the first page and saw what was a journal.

Today's was my first day at the Grand Prix Finale. Coach Veleta said that all that matter was to show my love for skating and nothing else. I also made two new friends on my own today but they told me once on the ice we had to play rivals. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I also met a few other male juniors like Leo he's really amazing skater although he's from America we became good friends though our love of music. If I want to make my friends proud and my coach happy I'll skate with everything I got after all that's what superhero do they fright for love and justice for their friends and family.

I see so it's a journal to every competition she's been in. I looked and saw last year's GPF log.

This is my last year for the juniors championships. Veleta hasn't been 100% herself lately but she doesn't want to talk about it. I know she's going to die soon but I don't want her to push herself anymore. Her husband has supported us as well even is the icerink back home is under management form his employees.

Mila and Sara have improved a lot since I last saw their performance. I can't wait to join them in the senior division. I also got to see my brother perform for the first time in the GPF. I'm a little worried about him he looked sad about his performance and I wanted to cheer him up. Maybe if get all the courage I have I can ask Viktor to give me an autograph for him. I think that would cheer him up. Then again I'm not good at talking to other new people. I bearly can muster up the courage to congratulate Yuri Plesetski on winning gold. In the end, I just ended up saying nothing to him. Maybe someday I can do those things without being scared. Maybe if I try I can change in something much more amazing to show everyone I'm not what they say they are. I'm going to make history and win gold in my first year in the senior division.

I kept on reading her logs and it showed a different side of her. I've never thought of her as a person who would want to make a difference in the skating world. Maybe she's doing everything she can before the door closes on her.

"I see so now I have to find a way to make the princess into a queen and I think I know how."

Yuri POV

After that painful time at the temple, I was free. The little mouse has gotten used to me talking to her from time to time. Yet she's still shy to talk to me.

"Hey, so what made you start skating in the first place?" She seems taken back by my question.

"Um.. well I guess it's because I saw my brother do it. I guess you can say he what made me start skating because he was really good at it. I would always go everywhere with him. When he got out of school I would wait for him ready to go with him. I was never good around people I got scared easily but with my brother I was clam. He told me about how to express myself while skating and I guess that what caught Veleta's eye. Since then I've skated for my emotions to be shown as well for my brother." She said she's never talked that much but the look in her eyes were saying everything she said. All those emotions that are locked inside her are released on the ice.

"So your agape is your brother then." I was a bit disappointed that the piggy was her agape.

"I guess you can say that but I haven't found my true agape. Well, at least not yet." She said with a sweet smile.

"With your looks anything is possible."

"I don't want a guy who is only after me for my looks but for who I am. That's one of the reasons why I don't trust people they judge by looking before they know the person. That's why I couldn't even talk to you in the junior championship I fear you were the same as everyone I guess I was wrong. You may be a scary tiger on the outside but on the inside, you're a sweet kitten."

"I'm not a kitten I'm a tiger," I said as I heard her laugh.

"Okay your a tiger all the way but this tiger just has a big heart." She said.

"Yeah laugh it up I'll get you back for it later," I said as I saw her smile. I felt my heartbeat go faster.

"Okay if you want to get back at me for what I said then get to the Grand Prix and beat JJ. Then I'll take back for what I said here okay." She said with her hand out.

"Fine but you better keep your promise." She smiled and nodded.