tenth skate: Early Practice

Viktor POV

While riding my bike and both Yurio and Yuuri were running. I began to think about how our (F/n) is holding up. I didn't see our little ice princess and she wasn't in her room. She didn't even come to eat with us or said good night. She has gone back to hiding like before. When we arrive I heard music playing and a very familiar song that I knew when I first competed in GPF.

"Oh, good morning sorry she beat you guys today. She's been here all morning and hasn't stopped since then." Yuko said. I walk to see (F/n) skating her new program.

"How long has she been here?" Yuuri asked.

"Around 5 in the morning and she's been keeping her jumps to three. She attempted a quadruple Flip and quadruple Lutz. She almost landed them perfectly but was a bit under rotation." She said as she moved to check on a few things.

"I'm impressed what's she has done all on her own." Saying that I see that both Yuuri and Yurio looking and saw the change in her movements.

'If she can create her own short program. All I have to do is polish it up for her and it'll be a golden program.'

Yuri POV

This isn't the same one she showed me that night. It's a whole new one and twice as better than before. If she uses this one with quads then her chance to beat Mila and Sara has rise up some more.

"Alright get ready well be starting soon as she's done. And if you both don't know how to control your emotions then we'll skip skating and do something else." Viktor said. We got our skates and put them on tightly so they won't feel lose. When we got inside we saw her doing another program far different from before.

"What is she doing these are different from before." Saying out loud.

"She found the programs she'll do for this season. So far she has made at least three times she's done them. Both themes are different from each other." Viktor said as she landed from her triple loop.

"And how do you know this?" I asked him as he smiled.

"She just took a small break and talk to me what she's done on her own. You be amazed at how much stamina she has." He said as she finished her program again.

"So counting this one it's her fourth time she's done it. And by the difficulty, it has not many would be able to perform it to the max." I kept my eyes on her the way she skated made me want to join her to skate alongside her.

'She so beautiful that it's hard to look away from her. Could this be what she's looking for something that the audience wants?'

"Yurio?" I snap back and saw that she was coming out and they brought the Zamboni.

"Why don't you try to make her eat I'm sure she has eaten since yesterday," Viktor said as I nodded.

"Fine."

Your POV

I'm so tired thank goodness for my secret stash that I had in my room. I wouldn't have the energy to keep going.

"Hey, little mouse let's get you something to eat," Yuri said. I'm surprised to see him here already.

"Yuri, what time is it?"

"It 8 in the morning. Now let's get you something to eat or your body will shut down if you don't." He said.

"I'm not even hungry." Just as I said that something landed on my head.

"Don't use that excuse (F/n). You might not be able to tell when your hungry but people can. Now go ahead and eat." I turn around and saw Renji with a lunch bag.

"Renji!" I got up bowed to him.

"Hey come on you know I hate those formalities. So stop that or else I won't give you Veleta's Piroshki she uses to make for you." He said that woke me up.

Yuri POV

I looked at both of them as she seems to listen to him. So this the ice queens husband? Nothing great about this guy then again I'm not into guys.

"Wait you made Veleta's Piroshki." She said with such an exciting voice. He just handed her the bag while she looked inside.

"You did make them. Yes, I love her piroshki! Thank you, Renji." She said as she hugged the guy.

"Yeah, I know now eat. You have to maintain a healthy body. We can't have our ice princess lose more weight." He patted her head. She grabs a piroshky and took a bite and her eyes sparkled like the times Viktor is really happy.

"Amazing they taste exactly the same!" She said as she ate it happily.

"Yuri here try one." She said as she holds one out for me.

"Fine" I took it from her our fingers brush. She blushed and so did I as we both looked away from each other. I took a bite and they taste amazing almost like my grandpa.

"Woah this is good it reminds me of my grandpa in Moscow." She smiled as continue to eat it.

"You should teach me how to make them."

"One day I'll teach you for now focus on doing your best on the ice."

"Right." She said as he left.

"Where's he going?" I asked as she smiled softly.

"He's going to see Veleta now he does this every week." She said as she ate another piroshki.

"So you like piroshky?" She nodded since her mouth was full.

"Well, then when you go to Russia call me. I'll get you some of the best piroshki that I know." She smiled and nodded.

"Da I'll make sure to call you."

"I see you starting to speak Russian now." She blushed and laugh.

"Of course I have Mila who taught me a bit. There's also you from the words I've learn just by listening." She smiled my heartbeat increased.

'I need to talk to Viktor about why my heart is acting like this.'

"Anyway let's get to work on your agape. Unless you want to go back to that temple again." She said as I sigh from my experience with that horrible temple. She grabbed my hand which causes me to blush.

'Her hands are soft and warm. They fit well into my hands that I don't want to let go. At least not yet.'