twenty-ninth skate: Time Off

Yuri POV

I manage to finish my practice and take a nice warm shower before I logged in to do a video chat with mu little mouse.

"I wonder if she's doing alright." I logged in and my cat was laying on top of the bed. While I waited I ate a piece of candy since I was craving something sweet.

"Hey Yuri." I see my little mouse say as her sweet smile makes me feel really happy.

"Hey little mouse how are you today?" I said as she smiled. That smile always makes my heart melt.

"I'm good been busy with school and training. What about you? You must be a busy guy with the Rostelecom cup coming up?"

"Don't worry about it for now it's not until next week. I also told my grandpa that I'm bringing a friend over for dinner after the free program. He was really surprised that I'm bringing someone."

"Yuri I think your grandpa is just happy to see you after so long. I'm sure it's not because of me." She said.

"I'm pretty sure it's because of you. I didn't specifically say who my friend was so he's going to be very surprised."

"Hey, Yuri is that your cat on your bed?" She asked as I looked to see Potya already acting cute for her. I grab him as he began to poise in front of her.

"Yeah I call him Potya for short but his real name is Puma Tiger Scorpion. Isn't he adorable?" She smiled as nods.

"He's so cute I wish I could hug him but I can't since I'll be hugging the screen only

"He's so cute I wish I could hug him but I can't since I'll be hugging the screen only. Oh, I'll have at least a day or two to explore Moscow do you want to hang out with me?" She asked as my heart began to pound faster.

"Yeah I don't mind and this time I'll show you around." She giggled at what I said which made me happy to hear her sweet voice.

"Alrighty, also your coach mention a really amazing cafe that's may have some really good piroshki." She said her eyes sparkled with excitement about coming to Moscow.

"Well let's go there and try some. I'm sure they won't beat my grandpa's homemade piroshki." She giggled at my comment. Which made me glad that I could make her happy.

"You might be right but it never hurts to try some." I began to hear people calling for help and dogs barking and scratching.

"What's going on over there? It's sound as if there's a wild party." She laughed nervously.

"You can say that my brother accidentally ate some sake steam buns that Mari made because Viktor wanted to try some. My brother didn't think twice or smell it before grabbing one. My guess the Victor and Makkachin are trying to get in. Hang on a moment." She left the screen while all the noise could be heard.

"Yuri what are you doing come down for dinner now," Yakov said. Since he doesn't know about me being friends with the little mouse. He probably thinks I'm goofing online or something.

"I'll be there. Now get out!" He closed the door and I sigh.

"Hey sorry but I need to go and stop my brother from doing really stupid things. I seriously wonder if he has that pole in his pocket or it just happens to follow him." She said as I laugh. Last year's party was pretty fun but I would never tell anyone that.

"Alright good luck dasvidaniya." She smiled and nodded.

"Dasvidaniya Yura." She ended our chat and I let blush show.

'She called me Yura. She's so cute. I just hope Yakov doesn't come in right now.' I took some deep breaths and calm my heart down and to get rid of my blushing face from how cute she was.

"Yuri Plasetski come down here and eat your dinner before it gets cold," Lilia said a through the door. She almost acts like my mom in a way.

'I wonder what I should show her first.'

Your POV

"Yuuri stop this at once! Mari don't just stand there help out with a bucket of cold water!" I yelled trying to stop my brother doing strange things like last year. Who would have thought he was this good at dancing?

As soon as Mari came with cold water something landed on my head. I slowly removed it to the side only to see that it was one of the inn's robes. I looked behind to see Viktor already drunk and striping.

"Why does this happen to me?!" I yell while covering my eyes from getting any more nightmares tonight.

"Well I guess I should get another bucket of cold water but first let's just stop Yuuri from dancing anymore," Mari said as I try not to look at the direction they were at. I went to sit in my corner and began to mumble.

"I don't know how to deal with them tell me when it's over." I curled into a ball so I don't see anything.

'Why does this happen to me a lot. I take back what I say about Pitchit obsession with shipping. Viktor and Yuuri are far worse when they're drunk.'

3rd person POV

Later that night

As Yuri looked through Instagram he saw a picture that his little mouse posted in her personal account that very few people have it. He read the comments and saw how they look like they were having a blast.

I'm having the weird sense of Deja vu

I'm having the weird sense of Deja vu.😖 #helpme  #don'tgetyuuridrunk

"Poor little mouse I feel bad for her." He said out loud. He began to type a comment and posted it hoping she'll stay strong.

Good luck little mouse your going to need it.😑

At the same time, she tied both drunks and splash them with cold water and place them for bed. Unfortunately for her, she is up due she had those images fresh on her mind.

'They are so going to pay tomorrow.' She thought as she tries to sleep but would wake up instantly.

"Yeah, I'm sleeping with Mari tonight." She got her pillow and both Makkachin and Victor kept sleeping in her room.

"Why does this happen to me the most I seriously need to do something about it. Maybe I can ask Beka about it when we see each other again." She mumbled as she opens her sister's door and saw boy band posters. One almost looks exactly like yuri which creeped her out.

'You know what I rather not be here. I rather have a sleepless night.' She closed the door and went back to her room and began to study and do school work. At least she would have more work done even if it was costing her sleep.