sixth skate: JJ wedding

Your POV

"Yuuri have you seen my tie?!" Viktor yelled. Were all getting ready for the wedding and Viktor was not even halfway done.

"Viktor it's a beach wedding remember!" Yuu yelled as he was using the bathroom in my room. I fix my makeup I made sure to look natural and let my hair half up and half down.

 I fix my makeup I made sure to look natural and let my hair half up and half down

(You can decide either the black shoes or the other pair of shoes.)

"Yuu go help him get ready," I said as he finished his hair.

"Fine," he left and went to help Viktor. I grab my shoes and strap them on and made sure they weren't too tight or loose. I grab my bag and head out of my room and see everyone except Viktor and my brother waiting.

"Wow you look amazing I won't be surprised you be the center of attention," Leo said as I blush.

"I don't think I'm that pretty to beat JJ fiancee." I looked away keeping my head down.

"No he is right you are beautiful," Yuri said as lean back in the chair. I blush seeing in his outfit and his hair down made him look so I don't know... handsome.

"What's wrong are you getting sick?" Phitchit asked as I shook my head

"No, I just nervous that's all," I said trying to cover the truth.

"Sure you are I'm pretty sure your just think how Yuri looks amazing," Otabek said with a smirk.

"No I mean yes he looks amazing but that's beside the point." I try to reason with my brain on the right choice of words but I'm sure it would still be the same.

"Awww look how cute she is when she's all shy," Leo said as he hugged me.

"I am not cute!!" I try to act a bit angry but it didn't work. I felt someone pull me away and fell into the arms of someone.

"Hey hands off go find another girl to hug. She my girlfriend and only I get to see this cute side of her!" I hear Yuri say as he hugged me closer.

"Awwww so adorable it's like that movie about a cat that goes by tiger and he protects his mouse friend," Phitchit said as I blush at what he chooses to represent us. It's a good thing he doesn't know what nickname we have for each other.