sixty-third skate: Until the End

Your POV

After the whole Chihoko fiasco and the ice show success we were back at St. Petersburg starting to fix our programs for this upcoming GPF. I had to ask Lilia to help me out when Viktor was busy plus she gave me good advice on my routine. Yuri hasn't been able to hang out or go on a date with me since Yakov is pushing him to work harder on his programs. I wish I could help him but I don't want to get in the way of his career. So the only time we have is only a few minutes and saying our goodnights. Meaning by the time he gets home he just showers, eats, and goes to sleep which is kinda lonely sometimes.

Last night was no different either but I had to duck it up and smile. Though I'm sure Mila will figure it out soon. Today I didn't train do to my exams coming up and thanks to my poor focus on studying I had a hard time. For instance, math is killing and so is science. I had to call Seung-gill for help in order to understand it better.

"Ahhhh why do I suck with math and science!" I got up and go let on my bed and close my eyes. I don't know how long I fell asleep but I felt something licking my face. I see Victor near my face and Potya laying next to me. I looked at the clock and see it was 9 p.m.

"I guess I'll eat something before going back to studying.' I go to boil some water and look in the cabinets and find instant (f/f) ramen. I also found a bag of shrimp chips that I brought back from home. Just as I pour the hot water into the cup of ramen the door opens and I see yuri with his gear bag.

"Hey your still up?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, I sorta fell asleep and forgot to make dinner so yeah."I laugh nervously as he looked at my food.

"Want me to make you something?"

"No, I ate already but are you sure your alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine really I should get back to studying especially math and science. I never knew how terrible I am in those subjects." I grab my snacks and went to my room.

Yuri POV

I saw her leave to her room and to be honest, I miss being around her. I know I have to at my best this year since Viktor will be in this year's competition. Plus Yakov on my face is hard for me to spend time with her. Now she has to focus on school and soon we will focusing on our titles.

'I need to make it up for her somehow?' I looked at my phone and see grandpa sent me a text.

Yurachka I'll be coming over to visit you in a few days. Don't worry I'll be coming on train around 4. I can't wait to see you and that nice girl again.

I smiled as I looked at the guest room I have for him. I'm glad I have a roommate now it's easier to clean this place. Plus I don't feel so alone anymore.

'Wait I can ask Yakov for some time off to spend with my grandpa. Plus with grandpa here I can hang out with my little mouse too.' I smiled and went to my room which was a mess like always. I looked at the picture we took at the banquet last year and see the smile she had.

'Maybe before grandpa comes I should take her out on a date.' I started making plans for our date.

Time skip one week

Your POV

After studying and passing my test I finally got back on the ice and started my warm-up again. Even if my warm-ups seem to be a bit difficult since I stretch every muscle I have.

'I wonder if I should make pork cutlet or sushi?'

"Hey, little mouse come here for a bit," Yuri said as I stop my stretches and stood up normal, and walked towards him. He pulled me close to him and hugged me close.