fiftyseveth skate: Planning

Yuri POV

As the weeks went by we kept our practice at our top priorities. For me, it was harder now that Viktor is back on the ice. For my little mouse, it meant breaking the records again to maintain the top stop. She keeps practicing her quads and to me, it seems like she a master at it. By far I don't think anyone will be able to beat her.

"Yurio come on or we'll leave you behind and take my sister with us!" Katsuki said as everyone began to leave one by one. I forgot she accepted their invitation to go out for dinner. Since Katsuki wanted to spend time with her out of the rink.

"Yuri hurry up!" I looked up to see her standing there at the exit. I smiled and skated towards her which she handed me, my skate guards. Once we gather our things we agreed that we would meet them at the restaurant Viktor chose. As we walked back home I smiled as I hold her hand.

"Hey, Yuri maybe we shouldn't go to JJ wedding." She said as I seem confused by her change in mind.

"Why?"

"Well, who will look after Potya and Victor while we're gone? Plus I'm sure you would want to spend your time training and relaxing." She said as I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Being with you is more important than training. Plus when I'm with you I'm more relaxed than ever. Your everything to me and I want to make you happy as long as I'm with you." I said as she smiled and began to tear up.

"What's wrong did I say something wrong?"

"No, it just that what you said was just so beautiful." She wipes her tear as I smiled cup her cheek.

"I'm only like this because I'm with you. No one else but you can see me like this." I said as I kiss her forehead.

"Right."

Your POV

After changing and leaving our things at our home. We walk towards the restaurant that Viktor chose. It was warm and friendly but many people could identify us easily.

"Hey, Viktor your going to JJ wedding right?" I asked as he nodded.

"So what are you going to do with makkachin? You can't take him to the wedding." He chuckled as if it was funny just think about it.

"Oh, I hire a sitter for him whenever I left for competitions. Surely you and Yurio knew about it." He said as Yuri seems to want to hit him.

"I guess that would make sense but I'm sure she's reliable to know what to do right?" He smiled as he stayed still and thought about it.

"How would I know I just hired her cause she like dogs." If this were an anime I everyone would have anime drop to the ground of his reason for hiring someone.

"Viktor I think we might need to do a background check on her and look for someone who actually takes the job seriously." My brother said as I sigh of how Viktor would just hire someone at random.

"At least I know Potya and Victor are going to be alright. I asked Lilia if she could watch them while we're gone and she said yes." I said while taking a sip of water.

"Well at least someone knows what to do," Yuri mumbled as my brother agreed. After enjoying our meal we paid for the food and Viktor paid for it. He was saying that this was what a father does for his family. Which I thought it was sweet but at the same time it was weird. As we walked home I looked up and see the night sky. It's different from Hasetsu but it's still beautiful to look at.

"So you have everything ready to go for tomorrow," Yuri asked as I smiled.

"Yep Mila and Georgi help me pick a dress for the wedding. I'm glad it will be near a beach I haven't seen the ocean for so long." I said while being excited to see the ocean.

"I still haven't decided what I should wear for the wedding but I guess see what I can do. Plus I haven't even started packing my suitcase either."

"Do you want me to help you out?" I asked as he blushes.

"I would like that but my room is a mess. I don't want you to see that." I smiled and hugged his arm and kissed his cheek.

Yuri POV

I was surprised by her suddenly kissing me. I'm not complaining or anything it just took me by surprise. I looked at her and see her smile gently.

"Silly kitty I don't care about that I only care about helping you." I smiled and lean in to kiss her soft sweet lips. When I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers.

"I'm glad to have someone like you with me."

As we arrive home she took off her shoes and pick them up to take them to her room. I know she has her customs and it takes time to get used to other customs. Yet I think its sorta cute in a way. I walked towards my room and see my unmade bed and my laptop, game system, and an empty bag of chips on the floor as well some clothes on the ground.

'I really need to clean my room but it's such a nag.' I began to pick up some of my clothes and put them in the laundry basket and kick my shoes towards the closet. I heard a knock on the door and see her standing there.

"Yuri, can I come in?" I nodded as she came into my room.

"Yeah sorry about the mess I haven't had time to clean up lately."

"Don't worry about it you've been busy with training and other things. Shall we start preparing your suitcase?" I nodded as she began to help me pack my clothes. She turned around to let me pack some boxers and swimshorts. I place them under some shirts and pants. I packed two pairs of shoes one for my outfit for the wedding and the other for the beach and pool. After almost an hour my suitcase was ready to go and I didn't even notice the time go by that fast.

"Well now all that's left is to pack the essential things." She said as I smile I looked at the time it almost eight but I don't think neither of us are tired.

"Want to watch a movie?" She smiled and nodded as I put on a comedy action movie which was fine for both of us. We watch 'Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tails'. But around the end, she was already asleep so I turn it off and covered her with a blanket and pulled her close and fell asleep with her in my arms.

-----------

Hey, guys, I want to say sorry for not updating last week I was going to update this weekend but a few of my friends graduated this year so I may have partied a bit much. Which I find it strange cause I'm not the party type at all. So hope you guys like the chapter of you have questions leave it in the comment below or in the Q&A book and I will answer it as soon as I can. With that said I hope have a great summer and I'll see you in the next chapter this is musicride singing off.