twelve skate: Day Before Competion

Yuri POV

The piggy fell again as I stood next to (F/n). Who was resting after almost landing her quad salchow.

"You really suck pork cutlet I'm going to show you one more time," I said to him as he seems to be mad.

"Yuri he's here." (F/n) said as the doors open.

"Sorry I'm late. Hey there what are all of you practicing right now?" He said from the door his silver-gray hair all messed up.

"Let's just play it cool," the piggy said as we went to do our own thing. I began to skate agape I can see why I didn't understand the meaning of agape.

'Agape to me that means grandpa and my (F/n).'

Yuuri POV

"Looks like Yurio found his agape. Maybe he's ready for the next step." Victor said as I listen to what he said.

"Big brother are you alright?" My little sister said as she handed me a towel.

"Yeah I'm fine you should rest too alright," I said as she nodded. She walked with a towel ready for Yurio as he came out. As Viktor told me it was my turn I got ready took my place on the ice. I began to think about what I could be missing in the program.

'The next stage I wonder if I have one too but it's missing something. The structure is there but what? What could I be missing?!'

Time skip

Your POV

After practice, we came back to Yu-topia since tomorrow would be the day Viktor chooses who he will coach. I'm a bit scared if Yuuri wins then Yuri will go back to Russia and we will never see each other until the GPF. If Yuri wins then I and my brother are coachless and will need to find someone to coach us this season.

'I don't want things to change I finally use to them here. Why don't they just train together.' I thought as I sat in the baths as usual not many women here just me.

"Yurio tell me do you like (F/n)?" I heard Viktor say.

"Wha- I don't know what your talking about!?" Yuri said.

"Let's lower our voices after she could be hearing us." My brother said to them.

"You tell me this now!" Yuri said as I giggled at how he reacted to my brother's comment.

'They sure know how to make me laugh.'

"Hey (F/n) how're the baths over there?! Viktor yelled.

"Viktor I don't think it's a good idea to ask her that there could be other women over there," Yuuri said.

"Hey, little mouse how much did you hear!?" Yuri asked.

'Can they get I don't want others to know I'm here.'

"Is she still there?"

"Guys can you please be quiet it's embarrassing. Plus I'm lucky not a lot of women come during this time." I said loud enough for them to hear.

"There's our little ice princess. Why didn't you say anything if you were there?" Viktor said as I got redder and I'm sure it's not the hot springs.

"That's it I'm going back inside see you at dinner," I said as I reached for my towel to cover my body. I got inside and began to change into fresh clothes.

'Honestly, those three really are troublesome. But I guess that's what makes me like our little group.'

Yuri POV

Just kill me she listen to the conversation. What's worse is Viktor had to ask me if I liked her or not. Of course, I like her more then I like them. She's different she's someone I would consider more important than winning gold.

We sat at the table eating our food when that woman that drinks a lot comes to sit with us.

"Hey what customs are you going to wear?"

"Yeah, your right since it going to be your short program for the season." (F/n) said as she looked at us.

"I honestly don't know." The piggy said.

"I didn't bring any of my competition so I don't have any," I said as I took another bite of my food.

"Don't worry I got you covered," Viktor said as he put his beer down.

Viktor POV

"What do you mean when you got it covered?" (F/n) asked as finished her food.

"I got all my costumes from every season I've gone. And had them shipped here." They seem surprised I did that. It's true I have costumes that bring back good memories from my junior days but I'm not getting any younger.

"You seriously wore this?" Yurio said as he looked at one of the junior outfits. While Yuuri was all happy seeing all of them. Yurio yelled at him not to get anything flashier than him.

"You wore this at the junior championship." He said as he holds out one outfit that I customize it for both male and female.

"I choose this one is that okay." He said as his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Go ahead if that's your choice," I said.

"He's sure is happy to see the outfits you've worn. That shows a lot how much he admires you." (F/n) said as she looked at my outfits.

"I see so who do you want to win Yurio and Yuuri," I asked as she looked down.

"To be honest I wish they didn't do this competition. I don't want our time together to end and go our separate ways. I know the world we live in we have to take risks but there are things I don't want to lose." She said. I can see why she doesn't want to change a lot but it can't be help time moves forward and so do we.

"I understand you care for both your brother and Yurio. Must be quiet hard to love people who have to compete with each other a lot."

"Its tough love for almost the past year for me, but what can we do about it. If it never happens then I wouldn't met you or Yuri." She said with a smile.

"I'm glad as well."

Yuri POV

The piggy had already chosen his outfit, but I can seem to find one that will go with agape. I was about to give up when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Need help Yuri? " she asked as I blushed a bit.

"Yes," I mumbled as she smiled.

"Okay... let's see what about this one?" She said as she brought out a white outfit.

"It goes with the theme of agape so white would make it seem pure." She said as I looked at the outfit. She might be right plus a bit more flashy than the piggy.

"Alright I have mine. Thanks, little mouse." I say as she blushed. My heart began to slow down when she left.

'I think I do like her more than when I first saw her.'

------

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated this book I had so many graduations and graduation parties that I was invited so I had to find gifts for them. Then I had to out of town and I had to get things done before I left. Today I'm actually going back home after this long trip so I'll have time to work on the next few chapters. So I hope you enjoy this chapter after so long. Again I'm sorry for this long wait it's just June is a busy month for me so that's why I finally updated this book. And thank you for your support after the long wait and I hope you enjoy it. Until then I'll see you guys in the next chapter.