fortyforth skate: women's final free skate

Your POV

I called Mari to come to my room since I need someone to talk to. My heart is telling me to forgive him but something is telling me to hold back.

"(F/n) It's me let me in. I brought some pizza and it's your favorite." I got up and open the door and see her with a large pizza as well as two sodas.

"Well I'm sure your hungry we try to find you after the short skate today but you disappeared." She said as I didn't answer her.

"What's wrong?"

"Its nothing."

"Really... 'Its nothing'... after all this time that's the best thing to hide what really hurting you." She said as she places the pizza on the bed.

"Listen I know something's wrong when you ask for pizza. It's sorta like your comfort food when it's not pirosky. So speak up I'll listen and won't judge you about it." She said as she sat on the bed. She patted the spot next to her telling me to sit. I did what she asked yet I don't know if I telling her about the problem I'm having can be solved.

"So tell me what's wrong." I took a deep breath and looked at her. I told her everything that happen. My feelings towards Yuri to how he mention I was a 'stepping stone' to him. As well when seeing his agape and him apologizing at the door.

"I see so that's why your like this. Your confused and lost about all this. If you ask me I think you should give him a chance to talk to him. Talk things through without anyone else to interrupt you two. If he went out of his way to come and apologize to you that means something. If he actually means that you were a stepping stone he wouldn't have come here to ask for your forgiveness." She said as she grabs a slice pizza.

"The thing is I don't know if I should talk to him. I want to talk with Yuri but something inside of me is telling me not to. My heart hurts every time we look at each other. It hurt right now to know I may have pushed him away and I can't get him back now. He'll hate me for being such a stubborn idiot and it's all my fault. I don't know what to do Mari?!" I began to cry as I feel her hug me.

"It's alright I got you... listen if you don't know how to say it then skate what you feel about him. The free skate story is about a girl finding love right? Then skate it with your own feelings and show him what he means to you." She said as she wiped my tears.

"But w-what if-f he doesn't go-o tomorrow?" I try to say but in my state, it was hard to say full sentences.

"Don't worry I'm sure he'll go. Now here drink this and I'll be back with some water." She said as she got up and left me alone.

'Can I really skate like she asked me to?'

Time skip

Yuri POV

I got up and check the time it was bearly noon. I check to see if (F/n) called or texted me but there was none. I really messed up all because I didn't tell Yakov the truth. I got up and did my normal morning routine. Once I was done I try to call her but it went to voicemail. I went down to get something to eat but I ran into Otabek.

"Oh, Yuri what's up?" I just sigh.

"Nothing" he seems to know what's wrong cause what he said was the truth.

"Let me guess she didn't see you." I nodded as he sighs.

"You know I saw her with her brother and sister today. It was after she did morning practice. If you want I can find out where she is right now." I shook my head. We began walking to the coffee shop nearby.

"I think she really doesn't want anything to do with me and it's all my fault. All because I wanted to keep it a secret from Yakov." I said as I reach the shop.