thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2

Your POV

I woke up and looked at the clock it was almost 2 in the afternoon. I practically slept the whole day away without doing anything.

"I better get up and get something to eat. It's been so long since I slept like that." I went and grab my clothes for today before I went to take a warm shower. Once I was done taking a shower I looked at the mirror to see my reflection. I wasn't fat but I wasn't skinny either. I wasn't pretty but I wasn't ugly too. I was average just too plain and normal and boring to be noticed.

"Have I always been like this? Maybe that's why JJ keeps insulting me. I don't look like an ice skater." I left before I could begin to think about his insults. I change into my clothes of the day. I wore my black jeans and an (f/c) shirt. I grab the hairdryer and dry my hair so I wouldn't get sick. As I finished drying my hair someone knock on the door.

'I wonder who can that be?' As I walk at the door I made sure to listen and heard a different language. I open the door only to see Seung-Gil and coach Min-so standing there.

"Hello, can I help you with something?" I asked since he would only come here for help sometimes.

"I sorry to disturb you miss Katsuki but may I ask you to make him listen to me more. He will not listen when I'm talking to him." Min-so said as I smiled nervously.

"Seung-Gil really you know she just trying to help you win. It's alright to listen to what others say every once and awhile." He sighs knowing he was saying he knows but it's a habit.

"Now will you at least try to listen to her? At least for today please?" He sighs and patted my head.

"I take that as a yes." I smiled as he nodded.

"I still don't get how you listen to her the most." His coach said as I looked at him.

"Because she's not like the other people who want something. She helps someone when they need help and doesn't ask anything in return. So I trust her more and want to keep her safe." He said as I smile.

"Well, I guess I'll see you at the rink I have to finish getting ready. Can go getting sick before the free skate." He smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for speaking to him. If you ever need anything please just ask us." His coach said.

"Oh don't worry about it as long as I get to see him skate that's all I ever would ask." She smiled and bowed as I did the same. As soon as they left I closed the door and finish getting ready.

Yuuri POV

As we left our room to pick up my sister I got a bit nervous. If I lose here Viktor will stay and it will be the end for me. Then again he still has to coach my sister and she has a high chance of getting to the finale.

"Everything okay Yuuri?" Viktor asks as I nodded.

"Yeah let's just get (F/n) and head to the rink." As we got to her door the sign was off from the morning.

"I guess she's awake now." Viktor knocks and soon she opens the door.

"Hello, sleepyhead how are you today." She gave the face that means not looking forward to it.

"I guess not good. Well, then shall we head out to start your brother's warm-ups." She nodded and went back inside to get her phone wallet and room key.

"Are you alright you don't have to come with us. You can stay with your room if you want to."

"Ah no, it's just either way JJ and I will run into each other. So might as well hear what horrible comments have to say now than later." She said as I got confused. Has JJ been mean to her all this time?