thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1

Your POV

I was ready to go with my jacket and equipment ready at hand. It's still early so Yuuri stayed in to get some sleep. I guess he's still not used to sleeping at a different time. Viktor was here and ready to go. So we left and I texted my brother just incase Viktor forgot to leave him a message.

"From what I got Mila and Sara are going all out today. As well the other competitors aren't going to be holding back. Since they have yet to learn quads you may have the upper hand this time." Viktor said as I try to control my rapid heart.

"Even so don't let then see you scared or afraid. You've changed quite a lot since we met." I looked at him confused what he meant.

"Changed how? I still get scared around people."

"Well, how do I explain you seem to be happier and your movements and skating seem to have a different feeling. Like your almost there but not yet. It's hard to explain but I'm sure you'll see it one day." Viktor said as I looked at my reflection.

'Happier?'

Time skip

I landed my final quad of my program and so far Viktor seems to be more impressed by my performance.

"Perfect only thing is your free leg looked a little sloppy. On your quad loop, it looks like you second guess yourself a bit and made you lose agape." Viktor said as I agreed.

"Alright I'll do better coach can I go one more time." He nodded and I went back to perfect it without any second thoughts.

Time skip

Viktor POV

I can't believe how time went by so fast when you're busy. Before I knew it we were back at the hotel and she went to get ready for her short skate. Yuuri was up and doing sit-ups which was good since he needs to keep his body in check.

"Oh, Viktor how was the morning training today?" Yuuri asked as I smiled.

"She did perfectly like always. Although I am a bit more worried about her self-confidence."

"Why is she acting differently than normal?"

"Well, she seems more on the edge like she can't make a mistake at any moment. I could be wrong but I know for sure she was more scared than normal like someone is going to hurt her."

"Really maybe she's nervous since she's going against her friends this time."

"Maybe but just to sure keep an eye on her. We don't want her to break."

"Right"

Your POV

I finish my hair and makeup and it looked way better than before. Before I could change into my outfit someone knocked and just make sure it wasn't some crazy fanboy I put the chain lock on.

"Yes who is it?"

"It's me of course who else would come to see you?" I see Yuri as I closed the door and remove the lock.

"Hey, Yuri sorry about being like that."

"It's alright you have more fans here in Moscow. Anyway, I wanted to go wish you good luck and I'll be cheering for you." He said while blushing.

"Thank you Yuri but what about Mila? Aren't you going to cheer for her?"

"No way I'm going to cheer for that hag. She always makes fun of me a lot. Especially with my personal life she even calls me a little kitten." He says while showing his angry.

"That's true your Russia's ice tiger just with a big heart." He blushed and try to hide it but it was really obvious.

"Also I wanted to give something like a good luck charm. Since you gave me one while in skate Canada." He said as he lightly touched my cheek. I wasn't sure what he was going to do but the next thing I knew he kissed my cheek.

"Yuri why did you..."

"Like I said it's a good luck charm." He said while stroking my cheek.

"Also it's payback when you did that to me in Hatsetsu. That means we're even now." He said tap my forehead.

"Huh .... wait you mean that peck on the cheek from before?"

"Yeah, you left me surprised so I wanted to leave you surprised as well."

"Well, you manage to succeed in surprising me." He smiled.

"I should go. I'm sure you still need to get ready." He said as he began to walk.

"Yuri thank you for everything." He smiled and nodded and left. When I closed the door I sigh out of happiness. Even though it was just a peck on the cheek my heart is doing backflips.

'Why do I only feel like this only with him?'

Time skip

As Viktor finally came to get me I was still looking out for any of my fans. As well as trying to avoid the most annoying person in the whole world JJ.

'As long as I avoid him I won't get bullied by him. Well, I hope I won't be.' I was careful not to be seen and I guess Viktor seems to notice an put his arm around me.

"Don't worry once we arrive you get into your stretching that way you won't pull any muscles in the warm up lap."

"Right sorry I guess I'm nervous making a fool of myself here in Russia."

"It's alright don't worry about it just skate like you always do."

"Thanks, coach."

Yuri POV

"Grandpa over here!" I yelled out for my grandpa as he came and hugged me.

"Yurachka I could have gone in by myself I'm not that old," Grandpa said as we went inside.

"I know but I just wanted to make sure you were alright." We walked to where Georgi was at. Thank good he saved our seats close go the kiss and cry.

"Hello, Mr. Pletsetski long time no see I'm glad you came to join us today."

"Hello, Georgi it's nice to see you again. Also, I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the finals."

"It's alright it shows I still have many things to work on."

"Lady's please make your way to the ice for your warm-up lap." They announced we saw Mila coming out on the ice follow by the other girls. Last to come out was little mouse in her light blue dress and jacket on.

'I hope everything goes okay for my little mouse.'