fortysixth skate: Celebration

Viktor POV

As we waited for Yuuri to come back after taking some pictures with Yurio and JJ. I thought back to what (F/n) mention earlier. She may be young but she is sharp when she needs to be.

"Viktor here he comes." (F/n) said as she handed his guards to him. He put them on and remove his medal to show it to me.

"Well it's not a gold medal but..." he said as he smiled gently.

'Alright let's see if this works.' I smiled at him.

"That's nice but I'm not going to kiss your medal unless it's gold sorry." He was surprised I said that.

"Awww I was really looking forward to kissing that gold medal. How can I ever recover my failure as a coach? You wouldn't have any suggestions would you Yuuri? Something that might excite me?" I asked as I moved closer making him lean back.

"Well, anything come to mind Yuuri?"

"Um.. well.. uh... I.. uh.." He leans in and pushes me to the ground his medal land beside us.

"Viktor I want to stay in competition with you for one more year and this time I'll win gold!" He said as I couldn't believe that (F/n) idea work.

"Perfect!!! Well almost..." I said which surprised him. I grab his medal and place it around his neck.

"Eheheh even for me, it's not going to be easy to make a full come back while also staying as your coach as well as your sister coach. In exchange, I expect 5 world championships at the very least." I said as I smiled at him

"Kay," he said as he cried while holding his medal.

Your POV

I was waiting for my brother and Viktor to come out of the changing room. That way we can join with Mila and everyone for dinner. I pulled my phone out and check if they send me the name of the restaurant and the next I knew someone was hugging me

"Hey (F/n)!!" I was surprised to see it was Phichit.

"Hey, Phichit congrats you changed ice skating for Thailand." He smiled as he took his phone out and took a picture of us.

"Phichit Chulanont you better not say something that will cause me to talk with the media again." He smiled as he posted on IG. My phone beep and I see what he posted.

Me and the gold medalist made history. Next year I'll get a gold medal so we can share gold together.😁😊🥇🥇

I smiled while he just smiled happily like he always does.

"Alright, I guess I'll accept this just don't start shipping people. Unless it's Viktor and my brother then you got my vote." He just high five me and agreed completely. Then I remembered how to get him back for making me ship people.

"Hey Phichit have you ever heard of Snapchat?" I ask innocently.

"No what's that." He asked as I began to show him the app on my phone and I see he was amazed by it. Even seeing the filters as all the posts I've posted.

"No way I have to get this now." He went on his app store as I smile seeing him excited about the app.

"Hey..(F/n)" I turn to find...JJ!?

"Uh hi JJ if you want to insult me go ahead." He sighs and puts his hand in front of me.

"Congrats on winning gold and I'm sorry for treating you badly. I guess I was jealous that you had one of the greatest skaters as you coach. It took me this long to see that the way I've treated you wasn't right and I want to apologize and start fresh." He said as I smiled and shook his hand.