twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1

Yuuri POV

We got up early for her to practice her free program. It truly amazing how she uses her whole body. Almost like the story that she lost the love of her life and can never be together.

"Breathtaking isn't it. Her ability to connect to her program without knowing what it's like maybe the only advantage she has over us." I turn to see Ai Chun.

"Hello Ai how are you?" Viktor asked

"Better after you dumped me two years ago. I never thought you would take a season off. After all these years and to be a coach for the ice princess and this guy." She said as she looked back on the ice.

"Sorry Ai but you know how I am. Anyway, you seem very interested in (F/n). Don't tell me you like her?" She blushed and looked away.

"She's changed from last year. She was very quiet and stayed hidden away from others. Did you do something to change her?" She asked.

"How should I know I help her with any problem she may be facing. As her friend, as a coach and as her brother." Viktor said as she kept looking at her.

"I see well then she might be someone I might get interested." She said as she went to get her skates on.

'It seems the women senior division isn't going to hold back on her. I just hope she'll be okay?'

Time skip

Yuri POV

I finally got my break after hours of practicing programs. I looked at the time on my phone, and see I still had a few hours before the women's free program.

'Maybe I should call her no it'll be too obvious with Mila and Lilia around. I should her a text.' I began to text her hoping she would answer.

Hey, it's me how is China treating? I waited and received a message immediately.

Yuri, I'm really nervous and for some weird reason, I think China is hunting me down. I manage to escape my fanboys twice it's a matter of time they find my room. Not only that I think Ai Chun might see me as a threat now.😢 I don't want people to hate me I already have JJ and that's enough. 😭

I began to feel bad but knowing she's getting all the female skaters more serious. Well at least I know she's worth competing against.

Clam down moya malen'kaya mysh' I'm sure it's just a temporary thing. After all every season every skater is comparative to win gold. For now, just relax and don't let them get to you. I'm sure you've eaten already right. I asked worried she may have skipped her meals.

Yeah, I did I had a salad and some grilled chicken. I could really go for piroshki right about now.🙁 I smiled at her cute way of wanting piroshki.

You'll get piroshky when you get to Moscow. We'll probably be in the same hotel so I'll bring you some from my grandpa. I'm sure you'll like them. 😏

💕💕💕 PIROSHKY! PIROSHKY!💕💕💕

I get it you love piroshky a lot.😑

Of course, I love them! Ever since I could remember I've always loved eating them. Plus it's the only thing that helps me gain a bit of weight. 😅

Well, that's good I should let you go moya malen'kaya mysh'. You probably going to get ready for later today. I got a bit sad the thought of not talking to her until the next day.

Yeah... hey Yuri. I got worried a bit now as she called out to me.

Yeah?

Thanks for everything Ledyanoy tigr.😙

I blushed at the thought she sent me a thank you kiss.

Anytime moya malen'kaya mysh'

I got called back to practice my free program. If she's giving her best then I have to try even harder to beat the piggy she has for a brother.

Time skip

Your POV

I got out of the bathroom after taking a shower and washing my teeth. I put on my clothes on a dry my hair first. That way when I put on my free program outfit it won't get wet from my hair. After it was dry enough I did a high ponytail with two braids. I put my outfit on and my jacket and pants on top of it. I grabbed my gloves and my bag that had my skates, water bottle, my makeup bag in case of emergency, wallet, and phone. (The outfit is what it looks like in the picture. FYI: she's one of my favorite ice skaters.)

"Hey are you ready to go?" My brother said on the other side of the door

"Yeah I'm coming." I put on my sneakers and checked if I looked alright.

'Alright I can do this.' I open my door and saw Viktor and Yuuri waiting for me.

"Alright shall we go we have to do your stretch," Viktor said. I nodded and began to follow them.

'Tonight I'll show them to not underestimate me. I'll win gold and prove JJ was wrong about me.'

-------

Hey, guys sorry I haven't updated lately It's been hard since things have been busy. I know that Irma hit Florida and as well the Caribbean islands like Cuba and Puerto Rico. From what I heard on the news there's another hurricane going towards them called hurricane Maria. I want to dedicate this chapter to them and hope they will be alright for the next one coming. Thank you for your support and I'll update as soon as possible. This is musicrider signing off.