fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home

Time skip a few days later

Yuri POV

After our date was interrupted by the pig. We ended up having dinner together with the other skaters. Of course, I sat next to my little mouse. That was a few days ago but she had to return home to her family. Lilia knows I'll be having a roommate soon and she agreed that having someone like little mouse around me will help me understand other emotions that I have yet to understand. Yet she seems more happier knowing she might be able to talk with her more. Yakov, on the other hand, was against it but I didn't listen to him and try to explain why.

Turns out she doesn't want to deal with drunk people. Especially when it's Viktor and her pig of a brother. I wouldn't blame her a girl in a house with two crazy drunks is worse than a couple of teens that live together. Plus she can make pork cutlet bowls and other dishes.

"Yuri, you ready to go?" Mila asked as I grab my bags.

"So your not going to Japan to see her?" She asked as I blush.

"I may be her boyfriend but I want to give her some space. Plus I have to fix a room for her to stay when she moves to Russia. No matter how much I want to be by her side right now." She smiled and hugged me.

"So think you got tamed by a girl." She said as she giggled while at the same time I tried to push her away from me.

"Shut up and let me go!"

Your POV

We finally arrive at the train station after a long ride. Since I told Viktor my decision he seems unsure about me and Yurio living together but after showing him video's of the two of them drunk. He seems to get why I wanted to live with Yurio instead with him. Mari and Minako know about my decision and they seem to be fine about it my choice.

Sure I could have asked Mila but I don't want to invade her privacy with her boyfriend. Plus I think my brother wants some alone time with his fiance. So I don't think it's a good idea for me to be around them. So Yuri was practically the best option for me. We get along and we like some of the same things. Plus they say opposites make great roommates.

"So Yuuri how are you going to mom and dad about moving to Russia with your fiance?"I asked as he seems to forget about our parents.

"I should be asking that to you too." He said thinking I would forget as well but I know I wouldn't forget.

"They know if I want to be the best skater I would do any kind of training. Even go to Russia to be training by Viktor." I said as we reach the exit of the station. Walking through the city back I began to remember all the amazing memories I've made over the years as well these past few months with Viktor and Yuri.

'I know it will be hard for everyone but I want to keep moving forward and making everyone proud. Most of all I want to support Yuri and my brother.'

Viktor POV

We arrive at the hot springs and see everyone that cheered for my two skaters. Their parents came and hugged them as they showed them the posters they made for them. They were a bit embarrassed about it due to the blush they had on. I grab my thing and went to my room but I notice something was different about the place.

"Hey were victor?" (F/n) asked as everyone got real quiet.

"Um about him well... he got into an accident and had one of his legs got injured. He's alive but they don't know if his leg will ever be the same." Mrs. Katsuki said with a worried look.

"He should be in your room resting and makkachin hasn't left his side since then." She grabs her bag and went to her room.

'Poor little victor.'

Your POV

Went I got my room I see Victor laying in his bed I place my luggage down and went to pet his head. He had on a cast which broke my heart.

"Hey, victor guess what we're going to go to Russia. I'll be training over in St. Petersburg alongside with other skaters. And you can play with makkachin when I'm training. I already made the arrangements for us to live with someone and I'm sure you'll like him cause you already met him." I said he barked and turn to face me and lean his head on my hand.

'Well, how am I going to tell my parents about this.'

Yuuri POV

After a few hours with everyone, I looked to see (F/n) back while holding a hurt victor. It broke my heart to see him like that.

"Everyone I have something to say and it's important." Everyone quieted down and I see that she doesn't know how to say the right words.

"I've decided to go train in Russia to continue to be the best skater. Also since Viktor is coming back I wanted him to continue to be my coach. Therefore I'll be moving to Russia next week." She said as many see a bit sad.

"I see well we can't stop you from achieving your goals. Just promise us you'll be safe and try calling us every now and then." Mom said as I was surprised they took it lightly.

"Oh well, then I guess I should say this too." I got up and walk to where she was and petted Victor's head.

"I'm also moving to Russia to continue to be trained by Viktor. So I'm also leaving next week." I said as I heard Minami crying say he didn't want me to leave.

"Well if Yuuri is going too then we have nothing to worry about," Dad said as I looked at her.

"Say didn't you say where you were going to be staying at?"

"Really where are you stay at?" Mom asked as she blushed.

"I'll be staying at Yurio place he has an extra room. Plus I don't want to be stuck with two crazy drunks after what happened last time." She said as I laugh nervously.

"Well, I can understand that since Yuuri goes a wall when he drinks," Mari said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well, it doesn't matter as long as she visits us and stays out of trouble she should be fine," Dad said as I was surprised that they allowed her to go.

"Well then let's celebrate! Kanpai!!" Nishigori said as everyone raised their drinks.

"Kanpai!!"

'Well, at least they took it lightly.'