thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1

Your POV

After having a nice dinner with Sara and her brother. We caught up with everything that had happened. Yet I wasn't exactly in the mood to be out but I did promise I would go next time. Even Seung-Gil came probably making sure I wouldn't get bullied by JJ if he was around. I just wish I could have found Yuri so he could join us but I guess he's with his grandpa.

"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY SISTER!!" Mickey said as I was brought back to the conversation. My guess Seung-Gil said something that may have seem insulting to them.

"Why would I apologize to you for telling you what I think it's true." He said with an emotionless face he has.

"Seriously!?" Sara said while I smiled nervously.

"I'm sorry for him but you know how he is very honest." Sara patted my head knowing I would apologize for him.

"Awww why are you so cute I wish you were my little sister then again I don't want you having Mickey as your brother." She said as I sigh.

"Yeah I know but my brother is like Mickey when it involves my dating life. Even though he knows I don't go out with older he's still protective like Mickey here." She smiled and patted my head.

"Don't worry I know for a fact it's because they love us that's why they're so overprotective." She said as she hugged me.

"Yeah, I guess."

Yuuri POV

I sigh knowing my sister is with her friends and having dinner. Yet I'm worried if she'll be alright going back to her room.

"Yuuri what's wrong? Are that worried about her?" Viktor asked as I sigh.

"Yeah I get that she has her friends but I still worry about her." He smiled and looked at the time.

"You should get some sleep tomorrow you have the short skate I'm sure she's safe. After all, Seung-Gil is with her and he is very protective of her like any older brother." Viktor said as I nodded.

"Right goodnight Viktor." I got into bed and took off my glasses and try to sleep.

'I hope she gets back safely.'

Time skip

Viktor POV

After a good night's sleep, I went to check if the ice princess was up. As she opens the room door with a blanket covering her to keep warm.

"Good morning sleepy head how was your night." She looked like she didn't sleep one bit.

"Not good I guess," I said as she yawns.

"No, it's not that after I came back early to do some homework. I couldn't sleep until now so I'm trying to sleep as much as possible before the event starts." She yawns again as she tries to stay awake.

"Alright well, I'm taking your brother to practice try to get some sleep before we leave for the event later today." She nodded and closed the door but open and put a do not disturb sign on the handle.

'These young people sure lack of sleep these days. Maybe it's something they're so used to now.' as I went back to our room and see Yuuri up and getting ready for practice.

"Good morning Viktor." He said as I smiled.

"Good morning I went to check on your sister. She'll be sleeping in and will join us for later. Don't worry she just didn't get much sleep last night so let her sleep now." He nodded and began headed to wash his teeth and face.

'I think it's better if she doesn't come with us right now. She won't run into JJ if she just stays in her room right now.'

Time skip

Yuri POV

As I practice my short skate I checked to see if little mouse was around. I saw the Japanese piggy and Viktor coming in but not moya malen'kaya mysh'.

"That's strange she's always with them," I mumbled as I skated towards them.

"Hey, Viktor where's the little mouse?" I asked ad he smiled.

"Oh she resting she was up all night studying that she ended up sleeping almost a few hours ago. She'll be with us later today so don't worry your little girlfriend will be with you later today." He said as I got angry at him.

"She's not my girlfriend! She's just a friend who happens to be a girl don't give people the wrong idea about us!" I said as I heard someone laughing.

"You got to be kidding me that worthless girl is your friend?! You probably just using as a punching bag." I heard JJ laugh as I turn to him angry that he thinks she's not worth anything.

"Hey shut up she not annoying like you and that stupid JJ what're you call it!" He seems taken back ad I skated back to Yakov and Lilia.

"Yuri it's better to not mention her around other skaters," Yakov said as I ignore him.

"Why she's my friend and I need to defend her isn't that what friends do?" I said as he seems taken back.

"To think you and her are friends seem impossible. She's known as the ice princess and she shy and your the ice tiger the fearful one on the ice. The two do my mix at all it's like putting a mouse inside a hungry tiger cage." He said as I sigh.

"Is it really that bad for us to be friends? So what sometimes it's good to have someone who the exact opposite of you. It shows us a new word other than what we see."

"Enough who he's friends with might help him with agape. Agape is the feeling of unconditional love mean friendship can be considered as a type a love. We both want Yuri to win so having the ice princess as his friend might help him understand agape better." Lilia said as flat out ignore them.

"Fine but if this relationship between the two of grows more than friends you will not be allowed to be her friend ever again," Yakov said.

"Whatever I'm out of here." I skated away from them not bothering to listen to them.

'Even if he tries to keep us apart I will find a way to be with my little mouse. My feeling for her are what keeps me going.'

------
Hi, guys I want say sorry for the late update. Also when I was editing this chapter today I just found out one of my favorite idols had died and I could continue editing until now. So I want to honor this chapter to him. It was to his music that helped me when I was in writer's block.

I will never forget you Jonghyun and your amazing personality.🤧😢😭🤧

🤧😢😭🤧