thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky

Yuri POV

I smiled as she got her second gold medal. Even though she got hurt she had a lot more strength than anyone I have ever seen.

"Yuri it's time to go or I won't have the food ready." My grandpa said as I went with him.

"Right grandpa I just hope she goes to the hospital first. If not she might get worse." We were practically to the car when I receive a text.

Yuri Lilia is taking me to the hospital to check if my head is alright. It probably takes some time for me to leave so I'll let you know when I get out.

I sigh out of relief knowing she was going to the hospital first. I'm glad she's making the right choice.

"Hey grandpa she's going to the hospital and will let me know when she's out. That gives us time to finish preparing dinner." He smiled as we got in the car and began to drive towards our home.

"I just hope she like Borscht?"

"I'm pretty sure she'll eat it even if she doesn't like it but she does love pirosky a lot. When I gave her the pork cutlet pirosky you made she smiled and enjoy each bite." He smiled knowing that she likes his pirosky.

"Well, I'll make some more for her to eat."

'Well, I guess he likes her a lot now.' I looked out the window and see the snow began falling from the sky.

Time skip

Your POV

"Horray I'm free!" I screamed as I breathe in the cold air.

"You were extremely lucky that you didn't need a lot of stitches but please be careful," Lilia said since she had to translate for me and the doctor.

"I will can we go back to the hotel I'm sure my brother is worried sick." She nodded and wave for a cab to pull over. I pulled my phone out and began to text to Yuri.

Yuri I'm out and guess what I got stitches also my head hurts.😀🤕

I waited for a bit and as soon as the cab pulled up I received a message. I got in since Lilia said she doesn't slide and read Yuri's message.

That's good to hear my grandpa and I will pick you up I'll knock on your door to let you know I'm there. He sent as my heart seem to speed up.

Alright I'm kinda nervous.😶

Don't be you'll be fine I'll be there when you need help. I smiled and felt like a warmth had spread through my chest.

Thanks Yuri I don't know what I'd do without you. I'll see you soon. I sent and closed my phone so I wouldn't be rude to Lilia in the car. It was very weird so I looked outside and watch the city lights as we pass by.

"Moscow sure is pretty I wish I could stay and explore the whole city a bit more," I said out loud.

"Maybe when the final is over you can come back and explore it with you coach," Lilia suggested but the thought of that made me sad.