twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1

Yuuri pov

We were at the rink for her to practice her program. Even if it's a short program it looks difficult but to her it looks easy. She's already mastered her quad loop and quad toe loop. So it should boost her score a bit by difficulty.

"Alright let's do it one more time and then we can go and get some food," Viktor said as she nodded and started her program from the beginning again.

'There is no doubt about it she's going to be a big impact this year.'

"Yuuri make sure she eats this time. She will need all that energy for later." Viktor said as I nodded.

She kept her quads a secret since many seem to be focusing on the spins. Once she was done she came back and place her guards on her skates as well put her jacket back on.

"Well, I got to say you did well keeping those tricks you learn hidden. It is an excellent strategy for now." Viktor said as she drank some water.

"Thanks, coach I'm getting a bit hungry. Can we go get something to eat please." She asked very shyly.

"Sure thing let's go and get some yummy food," Viktor said as looked at the time.

'I guess we'll be able to eat and enjoy a bit of rest before she skates. I just hope she doesn't get nervous.'

Time skip

Yuri POV

I finally got a break from that Ved'ma after practicing agape over and over again. (F/n) short program is today so I decided to send her a message. I just hope she gets to read it before the competition.

 I just hope she gets to read it before the competition

Hey, it's me I want to wish you good luck. I know you'll do great like you always do. Just make sure to stay calm and be yourself. Also don't forget to eat and sleep don't want you getting tired before you compete. Anyway, I'm only going to do this for you. So you better not show this message to Viktor or that pig that is your brother. Better yet don't show this message to anyone understand. Good luck.

"I hope she can read it before she goes to compete?"

"Oh texting to your girlfriend how cute," Mila said as I turn my phone off.

"Hey get off of me baba you don't know what your talking about. And she's not my girlfriend were just friends!"

"Clam down Yuri I was only joking." She said as pulled away.

"You know her short program is today come watch with us. I'm sure Lilia would like to see her what she has planned this year." She said as she walked into the break room.

'Hmph, she has something on her sleeve. I'm not going to fall into her trap that easy.' I heard my phone ring notifying me that I received a message.