ninth skate: Discoveries

Yuri POV

I feel bad that I snap at her after all that's happened to her today. I need to apologize to her now before it's too late. I manage to reach her door but I could hear their conversation. And I was right I let my emotion take control and made her feel sad. But I don't understand why I snap at her either. I just didn't want her to see me blush by her Eros.

When Viktor came out he got a box that was left there. He asked me if I need something.

"Is (F/n) in there I need to talk with her."

"Well she's in there but you have to ask her not me." He said as he brought the box in.

"Hey (F/n) can we talk it's important plus I don't want Viktor to help me out with it," I asked her and she nodded.

"Well, then I'll see you guys at dinner I have to talk with Yuuri about his behavior today. Yurio watch your language and your anger." And he left us alone the dogs seem to leave after him probably to get food.

We sat there quietly and it felt weird at the same time. I notice she lean on the wall and hugged her pillow. Just as I moved a bit she flinched from the sound.

' She's scared now all because of me.'

"Yuri what is it that you wanted to talk about." She asked quietly.

"Ah, right I wanted to apologize for snapping at you. You didn't do anything wrong I just got embarrassed after see you do Eros. I didn't know how to react and it wasn't right for me to snap at you after you helped me." I said as she looked at me.

"It's alright I was acting out as well it wasn't right of me to go into your personal space. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize you did what any person would do if they worried about their friends," I said as my heart seem yo hurt at what I said. She seems to get comfortable again.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you would cheer for me while skating in the Grand Prix final. That is if I make it to the final." She smiled and felt glad that she's smiling again.

"Well of course your going to make it you made a promise to me to beat JJ in the final. Don't tell me you can't keep your promise that you made for me." She said.

"Of course I'll keep my promise I'm just saying because only the top 6 can advance to the final." She smiled again.

"I'm just kidding Yuri I know you'll keep your promise to me. So I'll cheer for you wherever they put us."

"Da and I'll cheer for you as well."

Yuuri pov

I'm such an idiot why did I get so angry at her. I was worried about her when she's not at home. And of course, as her older brother, I want to protect her.

"Yuuri have you clam down," Viktor asked.

"Yeah and now I feel like a jerk for treating her like a weakling. I don't know what came over me, but something inside of me switches to protect her. I'm her older brother and I want to see her happy and the fact I made her cry is the worst feeling ice ever felt."

"I don't know anything about having siblings since I never had any. Yet when I see your little sister happy I want to keep her happy. I can see her as a little sister that I want to make her smile and enjoy the little things. Even though the thought of her at the age of dating will make me protective as well. Any older brother or sister would try to keep their younger sisters or brothers happy. It's our job to teach them that."

"Right is it alright for me to see her now."

"I don't think that's a good idea right now. She's talking with Yurio at the moment. I'm sure you can apologize to her later."

"Right."

Your POV

After talking with Yuri he left saying he wanted to take a bath before he ate. I took the chance and grab my clothes and things to take a bath as well. Since not a lot of women come here during this time.

Once I got there I got out of my clothes and grab my towel to cover my body. After washing my hair and body and went to soak in the hot springs. Think back when I was little I would never go without Mari or Yuuri. I guess I was so close to them back then. Now we hardly have time together like a family. Yuuri being gone from home, me being competition after competition, and Mari being here helping mom and dad in the hot springs.

"Hey, Yurio." I heard my brother say. I moved closer to the wall which divides the women and men's bath.

"What do you want piggy?" Yuri said.

"Oh come now Yurio. Yuuri just trying to be nice after he horribly messed up with his little sister." Viktor said.

"Please don't remind me I feel terrible about that. I was just trying to protect her I do worry about every day." I heard my brother say. I know it's bad to eavesdrop on guys but hey they do that to girls too.

"Well then go apologize I don't need someone who's depressed near me,"  Yuri said as he what sound like splashing the water.

'Honestly, those three seem to keep me in check. Maybe they can be my inspiration." Think like that I began to change everything about my skate program and to create something new. Something that no one would ever think I could do until now.

"Alright, I think I know what to do. I might to why there early to find the perfect program."