twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously

Yuri POV

I was getting out of the shower when my phone received a notification about something. I didn't bother since it was probably gossip. So I got dressed and went to get something to eat since Lillia was making beet and beef soup. Since she wants to make sure I something else other than piroshky.

"Yuri go set the table it be done in a few minutes." She said as Potya came and began rubbing against my leg.

"Hey, Potya do you want some food your probably hungry." I went to grab Potya's favorite food since he seems to be wanting more attention than usual.

"Yuri come and eat before it gets cold," Lillia said as I left Potya to eat in the kitchen.

As we are our phone seen to receive a lot of notifications. We both looked and what I saw was enough for me to pull out my knife shoes.

China's very own Guang-Hong and the ice princess of Japan seem to be everyone's favorite topic. They have been spotted together along with their friends. Could this be the start of a new romance?

I read more and more and the more I read the more I wanted to punch something.

"Seems the rumors have started poor girl. To have people make stories of her and her friends. I can only assume she will probably be hiding for a few days." Lillia said as I sigh.

'moya malen'kaya mysh' I hope you're alright .'

Time skip

Your POV

After reading all the articles I called Pitchit which it seems he's not answering. Meaning two things he's either practicing his free program or using the bathroom. I highly doubt he leaves his phone.

'I told him to take it down but noooo he had to go his own way. Damn idiot this why I don't like social media a lot they jump to conclusions before knowing the real truth.' I sigh and closed my eyes.

"I wonder how Yuri is doing he didn't text or call me. Then again he doesn't have to do that... but it's so lonely when we don't talk." I looked at my phone hoping to receive his text but nothing.

"I better get something to eat I wonder what's good to eat right now." I was about to order room service u til someone knocked. I didn't expect anyone so I went to see who it was only to see Georgi.

"Georgi it's good to see you. I'm sorry I didn't get to wish you good luck yesterday." He smiled and waved his hand.

"Don't worry Mila texted me asking how you were doing. Since the media started all this gossip about that boy and you." He said as I look sad.

"To tell you the truth I only see him as a friend. Don't get me wrong he's cute and very kind-hearted. Yet he's not my agape that I skate for. Georgi can you keep a secret you can't tell anyone not even Mila can know." He seems confused since Mila would be an exception but nodded. I let him in my room and checked to see no one was around. Once he sat in front of me I took a deep breath.

"The truth is I found my agape but I never knew until the free program the other day. Whenever I think about him I feel happy when we talk or text I feel like my body is full of energy." I said as he smiled.

"Young love it's beautiful and that feeling is amazing. But who is this boy that has caught the Ledyanaya printsessa heart?" He asked as o smiled.

"You know him and I'll get to see him in the rostelecom cup," I said as he began to think and the lightbulb light up.

"This boy doesn't seem to be someone who likes animal prints and has a cat. And goes by the name ice tiger of Russia. Also known as Yuri Pletsetski?" He said as I blush deeply letting him know he was right on the dot.

"Well, this is a very interesting match the Russian punk and the delicate ice princess. It's like putting a mouse and a tiger in the cage." Georgi said as sigh.

"I know but still he may be mean and rude but he has a very kind and gentle heart. Your the only one who knows about this not even my coach knows or my family. So please don't tell anyone about this alright?" I said as he smiled.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone until you tel yuri how you feel about him."

"Thank you Georig your the best."

Yuri POV

After a whole day of practice, I finally clam down. Mila seems to know I didn't want to be bothered. I looked at my phone and I clock to text her but something pops up in the media.

They were talking about how she's just using him. At first, I thought how stupid these people were. Were they that desperate to cause trouble?

"Those bastards are going to pay for the trouble they causing her," I mumbled just as Lillia called me to start practicing my short program

"Hey Yuri are going to join us later?" Mila asked.

"I don't know what your talking about." I walked away before she could say anything else.

I receive a message and looked to see is was little mouse. As much as I want to talk to her she's probably trying to act normal like the rumors don't exist.

Hey Yuri I'm guessing you been busy lately. Anyway, I was wondering if by any chance can you teach me more Russian. It's stupid I know but I really want to learn another language and what better teacher than someone who knows it. Viktor is useless and I really don't want him to teach. For two reasons 1. He'll forget about my lesson and 2. I don't want him to ask personal questions. Anyway, it's alright if you don't want to teach me. I just thought maybe it would be fun anyway I guess we'll talk later bye.

I looked the message over and over again. The thought she wanted to learn Russian and she asked me and not Viktor made me happy

'I can't stop this feeling for her. I have to tell her soon.' I received a call and I answer it.

"Hello"

"Yuratchka how have you been."

"Hey there grandpa. I'm glad you called I need to go tell you something."

"Oh what so important that you haven't told me yet?" He said very surprised and happy.

"How do you feel about having guests over for dinner when I'm in Moscow?"