seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification

Yuuri pov

Today I'm here at the Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu championship. So far there are four of us in the men's division and I'm the oldest... by a lot. I prayed to not skate first but it seems fate has a different plan for me.

"Skater Yuuri Katsuki will skate first."

'No not again why does this happen to me.' I sat back down in my seat while the guy next to me went to draw what place they'll be. One of them seems to be excited from how he was smiling.

"I can't believe I got to see you draw two years in a row lucky me."

"Ummmm and you are?"

"Wait you don't remember me?! My heart just shattered!" He yelled as they called him up and he yelled he was here

"Wait you don't remember me?! My heart just shattered!" He yelled as they called him up and he yelled he was here. He got to skate last and of course the last one got to skate third.

'Oh well might as well see if (F/n) was able to control Viktor. Honestly, I don't know how she able to keep us in track. It will forever be a mystery like her love of piroshki.'

"Big brother over here." I heard there she was standing near the door.

"Where's Viktor?" She pointed to all the girls.

"All the girls want a picture or an autograph. I'm so glad my fans aren't here." She said.

"Excuse me can we have your autograph." Two girls came to her.

"Sure." As she signed her name and handed them to them.

"Thank you I hope I can go against you in Grand Prix this year." One of them said as she nodded too.

"Look who's didn't want her fans to be here." I teased her.

"Hey, it's better than my fan club they are very serious. I think they called themselves something like ice knight something to do with knights. Plus it's just weird have you seen yuri fan club. They go as yuri angels which is weird because they are a bunch of deamon girls."

"Let me guess last year they went after you."

"Yeah they did and I almost died from being around so many people. Let me tell you always have someone with you because next thing I knew if it wasn't for Seung-Gil I think they may have done something to me."

"Well, I guess I'll have to thank him when we meet," I said as Viktor finally got done.

"Are you done Viktor we need to rest before the competition tomorrow," I told him as he smiled.

"Right right let's go."

Time skip