sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day

Your POV

I was up before anybody else and started to make breakfast for everyone. So I made some toast, sausage, egg with soy sauce, and some salad. I made some miso soup as well and place the food on the table.

"Good morning (F/n)." I looked to see Otabek coming in as Leo behind him.

"Morning guys I made breakfast." They took their seat and began to eat. Soon one by one everyone came to the table.

"I still can't believe Yuri has a roommate that makes really good and he gets to eat your cooking," Phitchit said as I blushed Yuri was eating but seem to not mind the compliment.

"Hey, I was thinking since have today free let's go to the beach. I'm sure someone here wants to tan today." I said as Chris smiled.

"I always tan but I would like to lay on the sand today." He said as I sigh.

"Yeah, I always wanted to try to surfing you in?" Leo said as I nodded.

"What about you guys anything you want to try," I asked as everyone seem to think about it.

"I think I'm just going to read in the shade," Sung-gill said which didn't surprise anyone.

"I think I'll try surfing as well," Otabek said which made Yuri look at him.

"Then count me too."

"Guang-hong what about you and Phitchit?"

"I'm going to be making the best sandcastles I have ever made," Guang-hong said as we all smiled.

"I'll be taking pictures of you guys surfing."

"Hey question where's your brother and Viktor?" Leo asked as I flinched when he mentioned them.

"Well um, you can say they had an eventful night," I said as I blushed.

"Let's just leave those two idiots alone I'm sure well be better off without them messing around our plans," Yuri said as everyone nodded.

Time skip at the beach

Yuri POV

After a short walk towards the beach, everyone settles down with their plans. We were lucky that there were surfboards in the storage room in the back. I had on my swim short on and so did Otabek and Leo. Little mouse was a bit embarrassed about what she was wearing.

 Little mouse was a bit embarrassed about what she was wearing

"What's wrong (F/n)?" Leo asked as she blushed.

"I feel out of place for being here." She said as I got annoyed a bit. The fact that she's in a swimsuit and in front of other guys gets on my nerves.

"But you look great now let's try surfing I hear it's really easy if you have good balance. See even Emil doing great on his own." Leo said as Emil surf the waves. Mila and her friends came to visit us and since they know we were near a beach well they brought their swimsuits. As well as some meat to cook which Georgi is preparing.