thirty fifth skate: men's free skate

Your POV

I was so nervous about my brother that I couldn't sleep. After Viktor left us after he told us what we need to do we went to our own rooms. I wasn't so lucky that Min-so had to stand in for someone since he had to go back to Korea for something important. So I guess I have Lilia as my coach which I'm scared to death.

'I feel bad for trying to stay away from Lilia but she seems to get that I do like Yuri a lot. I can't afford that I don't want to be a distraction for him. And I certainly don't want to be on Lilia's bad side.' I looked at the clock and see it's almost midnight.

"I better get some sleep or I won't be able to help my brother at all tomorrow."

Time skip morning

As I knock on the door I could hear someone trip and stumble. Normally I wouldn't do this but if we can practice his free skate now he can improve his jumps.

"Yuuri open up or were going to be late," I said as I kept knocking. Soon the door open and I see he didn't get much sleep.

"Right let's go." He nodded as we headed for the elevator. We were on the 8th floor so when the doors open we saw Yuri and his coach's standing next to him.

'Ah crap, it's to soon to be around them.' We walked in and try to stay quiet hoping this ride will go faster.

"Hey little mouse," Yuri said as I looked at him. As he grabs my cheeks which surprised me.

"You didn't get much sleep didn't you." I nervous laugh.

"I did really I just didn't... put on any... makeup?" I try to come with something but failed. Which ended up getting hit in the head with his water bottle.

"You're terrible at lying you know." He said as he hit me again.

"Yeah sorry, I just haven't gotten much sleep lately. This is the last event to qualify for the final. Tomorrow will be the last day and I'm nervous as it is. What if I can't make it?" I have been thinking about this a lot I managed to break boundaries that no female figure skater has done. Yet was it worth it my dream to change women figure skating?

"Don't start thinking like that they only confirm two right? So that means you have a chance to be one of the four to go. I don't want you to say you can't do it." He said as I sigh.

"I know but still OW!" He hit me harder in the head which hurt more.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY LITTLE MOUSE!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry your right! Please stop hitting my head!"

"Yuri enough that not a way to treat a girl now apologize to her," Yakov said as Yuri ignored him.

"It's alright I deserved that it was my fault for making him mad. Plus it also keeps me motivated to not lose focus." Yakov seems a bit taken back that I would support this abuse of Yuri.

"If I don't who will? Your piggy brother wouldn't know how." I sigh know he's right that my brother wouldn't complain about my negative thoughts.

"Can I ask when your going to stop calling him a piggy? He's not a piggy he's a... Well, I can't think of one now but he's not a piggy." I said as he hit my head again with the bottle.

"The day he beats I might change it."

"Fine little kitty." He hit my head again.

'I might need to wear a helmet when he's around.'

Time skip

Yuri POV

After teaching my little mouse a lesson about not believing in herself we finally arrive at the rink. I changed my skates as well as the piggy while little mouse went to fill his water bottle.