Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries

Yuuri POV

'They're in perfect sync but Yurio isn't as good as Viktor.' I looked to see my sister thinking and writing.

"Hey what are you up to?" I ask as she looked up.

"I'm putting together my short program but I can't see it with the song at all." She said as she kept thinking.

"Well I wish I could help but I'm sure I'll mess it up," I said nervously.

"Yuuri you really need to believe in yourself more. I know you can be an amazing skater like Viktor if you believe in yourself." She said.

I know she sees a few male skaters as older brothers. Like Phichit the only person I consider a true friend. True they met a few times but they act like they've known each other their whole lives.

"Hey, Yuuri do you believe that I'm just using my brothers in the skating world for my own reason. The whole social media keeps saying I do that a lot but I don't. Does it look like I am?" She asks. Course I read what they have written about her and her friends.

"No, my guess they just want to make a scandal from you since it's your first year. I know your not what they say you are your to innocent for that." She smiled and leaned on the wall. I looked back to see Yurio keeps not showing what Viktor wants.

"Okay now let me work with the ice princess now. I want to see what skill she has and if she has the will to skate what I choose for her." Viktor said as he looked at us.

'I just hope it's something she won't feel embarrassed about.'

Viktor POV

Over the years I've seen her skate she never seems to miss a jump. Yet l could tell she lack in confidence in and out of the rink. That's why I never bothered talking to her for she looked like a scared little mouse. Unlike Yurio and Yuuri she has all the skills to win gold but just like Yuuri she doesn't believe in herself or have much faith in Many people.

"Okay, so what kind of jumps can you do?"

"Well, most of my jumps are single double and triple without and with one or both arms up in the air. I can bearly land the quads with one hand in the air. Yet if you want I can still try." She said. Her cheeks a rosy pink that makes her look so shy.

"No, it's okay since you can bearly land the quads well stick with the normal jumps. In the women division doing quads isn't really necessary to win. So why do want to do quads?" I asked.

"Well through history I've noticed no girl had ever landed one. So I wanted to change that by win gold with quads. I want to make history that women can land quads."

"I see that's a good goal but in order for you to win gold, you must be willing to believe in yourself. Can you do that can you believe that you can win. Remember Mila and Sara are going to be there and you've never won against them. Do you think you can win against them now?" She seems taken back by my words.

"Veleta chose you for a reason remember that. I know Veleta well and she wouldn't have wasted her time for nothing. While your training with the time we all have here together I want to know what's really precious to your heart." She seems taken back by my words but nodded either way

"Right I'll work hard no matter what." She said.

"I expect great things from you. If you can get the attention of Veleta then you can surpass her. I bet money that you can pass the world record as well." She smiled and nodded and went off the ice.

'If Yuuri wins then I hope to change them into something more beautiful. Ten times greater than anyone had ever coach.'

Yuri POV

Viktor seems to interested in that girl now. I won't blame him though when she's off or on the ice she's shy. Yet she changes into another person once the music started. I wonder if she can tell what agape means and what she thinks about it. She got off the ice and put on her guards for her skates.

"Hey princess," I called her but she flinches and stayed still. She reminds me of a scared little mouse but then she is the piggy sister.

"Um, you called?" I looked at her and she was shaking. Was I really that scary?

"What do think when you were skating to agape," I asked but it sounds like a demand to everyone.

"Well, I would usually think about someone very important to me in my heart. It's hard to explain an emotion but in a way, it's the undying love for someone you love in your heart." She said as she smiled softly.

'Woah she's cute when she's not scared.' I thought but ignore it.

"I see thanks for the advice princess."

"Umm can you not call me that, please. You can call (F/n) or something other than princess." She said with her cheeks pink.

"Okay, I'll call you little mouse. Since you remind me of a scared little mouse whenever you get shy around us." She blushed from pink to red.

"I'm sorry I just don't know how to make friends a lot I just have a few people I consider friends." She said twiddling her fingers.

"Well hand me your phone," I said as she did what I told her to do. Once I unlocked it I went into her Instagram page and sent a friend request to my personal page. I also put in my personal number and put in the name of 🇷🇺Yuri P.🇷🇺🐯🦁🐅🐆. To let her know it's me and not her brother.

"Here I added my number and sent a friend request on Instagram." She seemed surprised I would do that.

"Oh thank you but you didn't have to do that."

"You're different from the piggy and Viktor. I don't need to yell at you to understand. So don't get all excited about just be grateful." I walked away from her as she just stood there.

'At least she won't bother me like everyone else.'