fortythird skate men's final short program

Yuuri POV

After Viktor told me that (F/n) won't be down here with me today. I began to wonder what Yurio said to her. She always by our side unless she wants to see her friends skate. That means whatever Yurio said must have really broken their friendship. Yet her eyes show more than sadness they show heartbreak.

"Yuuri you ready?" I nodded as headed on the ice. I looked to see her sitting with her friends. Yet she looked not interested at all.

'What did Yurio say to make her like this?'

Your POV

I saw my brother doing his warm-up on the ice. I was sitting in between Emil and Mickey so I wouldn't have to be near Yuri. I might be exaggerating but I don't want to be near him. I'm already stuck here watching his short skate.

"Huh, what's with the matching rings?" Sara asked as I stayed quiet.

"Yuuri good luck!" Emil cheered for them

"Good idea I wish you and I had rings like that," Mickey said out loud as I smile. Yet my smile disappeared as I remembered what Yuri said.

"I don't like her okay I'm just using her. What do I get for liking a girl with no real talent? She just a stepping stone for me to reach my goals. So stop telling to not get involved with her."

'I shouldn't have come after all.'

"Hey are you alright?" I looked up to Emil and smiled.

"Yeah, just a little homesick I guess." I lied knowing if I say the truth Mickey may go on a rampage and with Emil to help him. Plus I don't want Mila or Sara to hate Yuri. They wouldn't gain anything from it if I do complain and I don't want them to hate him either.

"Are you sure if you don't feel well we can take you back to your room?" Mickey said as I shook my head.

"No I'm fine I don't want to miss my everyone else programs. I have been waiting a long time to see them." They all seem unsure but they didn't ask any more questions.

"Alright but tell us when your ready to say what's really on your mind," Mila said as I looked at her. I just nodded and kept watching and see my brother is about to start.

'Should have known Mila might know what's wrong. She can practically read my mind sometimes if I'm not careful.'

As my brother started to skate his step sequence was flawless and by far more captivating than before. Even if he has changed the jumps and make it flawless. Every second he's skating makes me wonder can he beat JJ score and win the gold. He went for his triple axle and landed it perfectly and since in a difficult entry it should get higher marks.

'Right about now he should be going for his quadruple salchow and triple toe loop.' I suddenly felt like something in had awaken. It's not the Eros that's for sure but something else.

Flashback

"Yuu can I go with you I want to see you skate again," I asked when my brother bearly started skating.

"I don't know did mom allow you to come?" He asked as I pouted.

"I haven't asked yet."

"Well go ask mom and if she says yes I'll take you with me." He said as I smiled and ran to ask for permission which allowed.

"Yuuri make sure she stays close with you. You know how short kids' attention are." Our mom said as he held my hand and waved goodbye to our mom. Every time I went with Yuuri to skate I always hanged with Yuko and nishigori would tease my brother. Yet I saw them skate I wanted to join yet I didn't want to bother them to teach me. So I tried skating on my own and try to get better like them. I even try landing a double loop but I stumbled a bit but stayed up.