twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China

Viktor POV

We finally arrive at the airport in Beijing China for both Yuuri and (F/n) first assignment. After that long flight in that small space in the plane. We enter the airport I could hear screaming. I looked and saw many boys screaming and yelling.

"It's the ice princess over here!"

"I love you!"

"Marry me!"

"Uh... do you know them?" I asked the little ice princess.

"Unfortunately they're my fan club. I really don't know why they get excited to see me?"

"Well, it's because you're so cute and adorable," I said as I patted her head.

"Well, I for one don't like the fact they want to marry her she's just 15. I am against this outburst." Yuuri said.

"Brother should I remind you about your fanboy moments." She said as he froze.

"Oh, what did he fanboy about."

"Nothing I never had that phase." He said as he covered her mouth with his hand.

Your POV

"Keep quiet about me fanboying about Viktor and I'll do anything you want." My brother said.

"Okay but you have to promise me not to get overprotective when I'm with friends. I'm going to be 16 next year and you should know by now. I don't go out with older guys like Viktor or your age. I stay around my age group or at least a year or two older than me." I explain to him as he sighs.

"I know but you're my adorable little sister. I just want to protect you like any big brother would do." He said while sulking.

"I know that but just relax alright. After all, we're all just friends." I said as my fanboys seem to spot me.

"There she is can I have a picture!" One said as soon as I was spotted all of them coming.

"Yuuri help," I said he grab my hand we began to run to find a bidding spot.

'Why does this happen to me every time I see my fans.'

Time skip

We arrive at the hotel after outrunning my fan club. Lucky for me I had my hoody and my facemask in my backpack. So when they weren't looking we went past them and they never saw us. We took a taxi to the hotel where we're supposed to stay and texted Viktor where we were.

"I can't believe that your fan club is that scary to escape from." My brother said as he paid the taxi man for his services.

"Well could be worse at least they were a small group here in China. You wouldn't believe how they are in the U.S. and Korea." I said as he got up.

"Viktor should probably be arriving right about now." He said as if on cue he got to the front of the hotel with a very disappointing look.

"I think he's mad at us for leaving him behind," I said as he brought our suitcases.

"So tell me why didn't wait for me." He said as we bowed to him to forgive us.

"We're sorry Viktor but my fan club in China are really scary. Especially when they try to chase away any guys around me. Which doesn't bother me but they got really scary this time since they saw Yuuri with me. I guess they got carried away since many don't know were siblings. Also since they never seen us together since we started skating." I said as he sighs.

"I guess that expected since you both started at different times. As well is that they might notice it in the event this time by your last name. All well at least you both were safe from them right?" He said as I sigh.

"Anyway tomorrow is the women's short program so let's go eat something," Viktor said as we both got our suitcases.

"Okay"

Yuri POV

"No way what is wrong with this fan club?" I said to myself a bit angry

"You saw the pictures of the Japanese Yuri with (F/n)," Mila said as she leans on the wall.

(Ignore Yakov and Georgi in the back)

"Leave me alone you old hag!" I yelled. I just read that they saw both of them and called them a couple. What made angry was the way made up things just by what they see.

"I feel sorry for her already poor (F/n) if things weren't easy enough. The fanboys she has in China will make things harder. Especially if they didn't know they were brother and sister." Mila said as she looked at her phone.

"Hmph the piggy should make it clear since she isn't good at talking with many people," I said and when I looked back at her she smiled at me.

"What is that smile on your face?"

"You like the ice princess don't you?" She said.

"I don't know what your talking about Mila she's just a friend that's all," I said as she smiled.

"Oh Yuri you think you can hide it but you can't. I would work on hiding the fact you like her because the way you react to every news about her. Everyone can easily read you like a book."

"Okay, I get it. Just don't tell her about it not even Georgi or the other skaters. I want to ask her at the end of the season at the finale. So don't say anything about it okay." I said as she smiled.

"Alright, I won't tell her just make sure Yakov or Lilia don't know about this. Who knows how they will react to it?" She said as she skated away.

'Great Mila knows now I have to careful with Yakov and Lilia knowing.'