Frost bite - Z.M (Book 3, Col...

Από violentxlines

THE MATERIAL IN THIS BOOK IS INAPPROPRIATE AND EXPLICIT FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. THIS WRITING IS STRI... Περισσότερα

Frost bite - (Book 3, Cold trilogy)
Prologue.
Private chapters - Explained!
Chapter 1 - stress.
Chapter 2 - One step at a time.
Chapter 3 - Strange meetings.
Chapter 4 - Happy vibes or?
Chapter 5 - Unforeseen Diagnosis.
Chapter 6 - Truth hurts.
Chapter 6 - Truth Hurts, private :(
Chapter 7 - Confusion.
Chapter 8 - Symptoms
Chapter 8 - Symptoms private:(
Chapter 9 - Perfect
Chapter 10 - Sweaty palms.
Chapter 10 - Sweaty Palms, private :(
Chapter 11 - Dramas and new beginnings.
Chapter 11 - Dramas and new beginnings, private :/
Chapter 12 - Tables have turned. Private..
Chapter 13 - Monster.
Chapter 13 - monsters, private.
Chapter 14 - Unforgiven.
Chapter 15 - Distant memories.
Chapter 16 - Karma's a bitch
Chapter 16 - Karma's a bitch private chapter
Chapter 17 - Unfaithful.
Chapter 18 - Remember.
Questions.
Questions - Answered.
Chapter 19 - Change of plans.
Chapter 20 - Believe me.
Chapter 20 - private believe me.
Chapter 21 - I can help you.
Chapter 22 - Side effects
Chapter 22 - Side effects private!
Chapter 23 - Times Square take over.
Chapter 24 - Play time.
Chapter 24 - Play Time, private.
Chapter 25 - Blurted secrets.
Chapter 26 - Problem.
Chapter 26 - problem. Private..
Chapter 27 - Relax.
Chapter 28 - slutty vibes.
Chapter 29 - The void.
Chapte 29 - The void, Private.
Chapter 30 - Beauitful and deadly.
Chapter 31 - Dreams
Chapter 32 - Strange Prediction.
Chapter 33 - Unneeded drama.
Chapter 34 - Wedding plans.
Authors note - Cold Published!!
Chapter 35 - Yes sir.
Chapter 36 - By your side.
Chapter 37 - New Chapter.
Chapter 38 - Fantasy.
Chapter 38 - Fantasy, Private.
Chapter 39 - Honeymoon avenue.
Chapter 40 - Problems
Chapter 41 - Love and other things.
Chapter 41 - private.
Chapter 42 - Late.
Chapter 43 - Official.
Chapter 44 - I don't know.
Chapter 45 - Strange Cravings.
Chapter 46 - The truth.
Chapter 47 - Its Time.
Chapter 48 - Like father, like son
Chapter 49 - Coping.
Authors note.
Epilogue.
Strange supriseee
50. Alternate ending.
51. AE

Chapter 12 - Tables have turned.

46.5K 932 657
Από violentxlines

Chapter 12

Love is a predicament situation.

It's almost embarrassing how much one person holds that much power over your mentality, making you feel vulnerable, the emotion I've been longing to ignore and have almost become accustomed to never feeling that, till she came along.

Is it normal?

To have someone have so much power over you?

To have a woman, so innocent, so stubborn and so irritating at times can have me break down hysterics if she decided to leave me at my most vulnerable states.

Is this what it feels like?!

The up sides to love was probably the best feeling I could have, right after to sex.

I mean, sex is good, come on.

But the down sides are just as dangerous as falling in love.

I'm already falling, but hitting rock bottom isn't somewhere where I want to be.

I've lost her twice. I'm not letting that happen again.

But am I that crazy to ask for her hand in marriage so soon?

Of fucking course, I'm Zayn Malik for crying out loud.

Marriage is what I want and I get what I want, eventually.

But.

Every answer, is always no.

I'm no romantic, but I've tried almost everything to convince her to marry me, but her excuse is still; too soon.

But the one thing I can't complain about, is the sex.

Countless and countless of sex.

Victoria, my baby is back.

Not quite.

She's still timid, but fuck, anytime we're alone, all she wants is sex and I'm all for it.

I lean over her body to face her and she's smiling up at me, the After glow of sex radiating around each other for the second time today.

Grabbing her arm, I pull her up off the desk and she leaves a small kiss against my lips before tightening my tie and sitting back up on the surface.

She buttons up her blouse as I tie a knot at the end of the condom and she sighs.

"It's James' birthday this weekend." Victoria says.

"This weekend?" I question as I turn away from her.

After wrapping the condom in a paper, I throw it in the trash can and mentally remind myself to double wrap it, just in case.

"Yeah, He wants us to go out. Amber and Matt-"

"Matt?" I gape, as I hand her cardigan back that I discarded during our, onslaught.

"Yeah. They're together again." Victoria rolls her eyes and I repeat her gesture.

"Your birthday just happens to be a week after James' birthday, baby." I smile as I wrap my arm around her waist and she smiles too but we're interrupted by the phone.

Sighing, I peck her nose and answer the phone.

"Malik."

"Sir." It's Leigh. I thought I told her not not to call me when Victoria is present. "Your mother is here."

Oh.

"Hang on." I hang up the phone and quickly iron out Victorias just fucked hair and she frowns.

Pulling on her legs, she slips off the desk and steadies herself as I chuckle and sneak a kiss before she giggles to herself.

"What are you doing?" She questions as I walk up to the door and zip my fly.

"Mums here."

"Shit!" Victorias posture becomes stiff as she begins to straighten herself up and I smile as I open the door.

Walking out, I see my mother waiting by the white couch and she stands to her feet as a smile pulls on her face.

"Mum." I haven't seen her since last weeks dinner when Yaser decided to compare my biological father and I.

"My son." I know she's saying this to prove a point. "How are you, sunshine?"

I manage to lead her to my office before she greets me with a hug and a sloppy lip stick stained kiss on my cheek to avoid displaying it in front of Leigh.

I don't want her to see that.

Embarrassing.

"Hi mum." I half smile and she hugs me yet again.

Okay Mum. Okay.

"Victorias here." I say and she smiles to face Victoria who's standing 'innocently' by the desk that I just fucked her on.

"Victoria, darling. It's good to see you again." She greets her with an affectionate motherly hug and I can't help but smile.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here." I  say quietly.

If she came in earlier, God save me of what would have happened.

"I know, I'm sorry love, but I have something important to talk about with you. I couldn't make it for tonight because your father and I are going up to Bradford with the girls. I'm glad Victoria is here too cause it concerns her." My mother explains as she takes a seat.

"What's up, Mum?" I lean on my desk next to Victoria.

"Because Waliyha is 18, she's thinking about moving out."

Oh no.

Victoria faces me and we exchange looks before returning our attention on my mother.

"Zayn, I know you won't like it, but you do seem to spend a lot of time with her-"

"Mum." I know what she's going to say.

Does it really have to come down to Waliyha moving in with me?!

"Please, son. She idolises yah, and Victoria, you know. It'll be good for her to get out of the house before your father puts her on even more of a tight leash." She begs to me and I squeeze the bridge of my nose before facing Victoria.

I hate turning my mother down.

But, if Waliyha moves in, I'm going to lose Victorias attention.

"What do you say, babe?" I question her and she smiles.

"I'm sure you already know my answer. I mean, I love Waliyha." She shrugs and I sigh before facing my mother.

"I guess that's a yes then." I shrug and my mother beams a smile.

"Thank you so much, Zayn. She's graduating next month, so she'll probably start moving her belongings in maybe, next weekend."

I widen my gaze at her. That soon?!

"I have a business trip in America next weekend. I'm taking Victoria with me." I wince.

"Then she can move in this week."

What?! No!

"It's Victorias friends birthday."

Mum sighs and I bite my lip. "Are you making up excuses?"

I'm not making them up, they're just handy excuses that managed to be in the right time.

"No. Of course not."

"I'm sure she'll be able to move in this weekend. You won't be going anywhere will you?"

I look at Victoria. "No. Just a few drinks and we'll most likely be at home again. This weekend should be fine." Victoria speaks for herself and I sigh.

Great. Three more days and my sister will be moving in.

-

"I don't think there is anything wrong with having her stay with us." Victoria comments as we come near to the destination that I've been wanting to show her.

"I know, but now is just not the right timing."

The car slows down and she frowns as she takes in her surroundings.

"Of course it is- where are we?"

I slip myself out of the car and open the door for Victoria on the other side to grab her hand and help her out.

"I just want to show you something." I murmur. I lead her up the hill further on as she continues to talk about this whole Waliyha situation

Eventually I still agreed with it, so I don't think we should be discussing this.

"Victoria." I press my index finger to her lips and she frowns. "Look around."

Reaching the top of the hill, all we see is the lovely view of London and the city lights. The night view of the city is just as beautiful as the daylight view, but that's not what I'm indicating.

"It's beautiful up here!" She gasps, gazing around and looking back down at the car that's almost 100 metres away.

"Do you like it?" I question.

"Yeah!"

"Can you imagine a house up here?" I smile as I sneak up behind her to cradle arms around her small frame.

"I can." She says, her tone somewhat clipped with confused.

"Our house?" I kiss her cheek

She frowns and gapes as she turns to me. "What?"

"I've been wanting this land for a while now, and to finally have it on the market, I had to take it. But I thought I'd show you before I ever thought of buying it." I shrug lamely and she takes another long gaze around.

"It's so pretty up here! Oh my god!"

"So is that a yes? Because that's one word I haven't heard you say to me."

"It's a yes." She smiles.

"Now you see why the timing is bad?"

"No. I mean, you have no house here. It's just grass. It takes like half a year for a house to be built, how is it bad timing?" She frowns in confusion.

"Because I'm having so much fun with just the two of us. In New York next week, that's the only time we'll have together and then it's all over. Marry me?" I raise an eyebrow.

Victoria rolls her eyes as goosebumps raise from her skin. I take her back down to the car as she continues on. "You'll always have me. We just have to be careful."

"Especially you, Miss let's-have-sex-every-chance-we-get." I tease as I open the car door for her and she smiles as she sits down on the car seat.

"You were complaining about not having sex, now you're complaining about too much sex."

"I'm not complaining, I'm admiring." I wink. As I kiss her cheek, I whisper quietly in her ear. "I'd fuck you right now if Mark wasn't here."

"I'm sure he'd love to be an audience." She smirks with a slight blush and I gently slap the outside of her thigh.

"Inside, baby." I smirk as she brings her legs in the car for me to shut the door.

With one last long glance up at the hill of my future house, I get in the car and join Victoria.

The whole conversation is revolving around James' 22nd and I have to think to myself if I should just let Victoria go. I'm not exactly the best person to take out to clubs. It's not my scene.

"Maybe you should go by yourself."

"What? Um. No thank you!" She gapes at me and I frown.

"I think it's better that way."

She sighs. "Zayn. I am not going by myself. I want you there and so does James. He likes you!"

"I can't stand drunk people." I roll my eyes and she gives me a look of judgement.

"There's a lot of things you can't stand, but just come and have some fun."

Sighing to myself, I grab her hand and kiss the back of it before facing her again. "Fine. I'll come."

Marks POV

Before last week, I was having the best nights rest. So quiet, and no loud noises of sexual sound or headboard clashing against the wall.

I's like some sex bomb went off in the fucking apartment every five fucking hours.

Victoria and the fucking boss.

I like the two when they're happy and at best spirits, but can they be any fucking louder?!

Some people stay in here too!

If his sister is moving into the apartment this weekend, I'm going to have to give the poor girl some fucking ear plugs before she hears her brother banging her practically, good friend.

I'm lucky I didn't caught the two on the sofa this fucking morning, I was actually thankful for once that they were making noises.

But at night, they need to learn to shut the fuck up.

Maybe starting by having sex in that punishment fucked up room to keep the sounds to a minimum. You can't hear shit when someone is in there and you're out here, watching some tv, that's the only place they have.

"Mark." I hear The boss call for me from the kitchen and I sigh to make my way towards the kitchen.

"Yes sir."

"Change of plans." He coughs and takes the rest of his water down with his antidepressant pill. "Can you get Waliyha. My folks will be leaving soon, Waliyha doesn't want to go so she's moving in tonight."

I raise an eyebrow inwardly. "Yes sir."

"Thank you."

Since he's taken these pills, I've noticed a change in the guy. He is a lot more approachable and definitely calmer than usual. It's strange, but I'm slowly beginning to like the fucker.

Maybe something is wrong with me too?!

Taking the elevator down to the ground floor, I open the Audi SUV door and stroke the steering wheel as I close the door.

I fucking love this car.

Perks for living and working for a rich mother fucker, you can drive their rich expensive cars. I fucking love driving his cars.

My favourite car would have to be the Ferrari. Call it fucking cliche but it's a fucking good car.

When I arrive at the Malik family's home, all of them are already outside the mansion and I step out to greet the lot.

"Mark."

"Sir." I nod towards the boss' dick of a father and he turns to Waliyha who's sitting on her suitcase with her phone.

She perks up all of a fucking sudden and beams a huge smile.

Yeah, yeah. Come on, I want to head back home to get some sleep.

"Mark! Are you taking me?!" She gasps.

"Yes ma'am." I nod and she faces her father as I greet Mrs Malik.

"Hiya Mark. How are you?"

"Good. Thank you, Mrs Malik. And yourself?"

"I'm good thank you. Please look after." She smiles desperately and I nod. "I know I can count on you anyway. She's had dinner. Make sure Zayn remembers that she needs to be at school early tomorrow, not late again. Okay? Oh and she still has her stuff here."

"Yes ma'am." Typical mother.

"I'm sorry Mark. I just don't want to see her go."

"She's safe with Mr Malik." I nod.

"She is. I hope she is. As long as I know you're in the house too!"

She's always so fucking nice to me.

How the fuck did she end up with a fucking asshole like Yaser?!

If the boss didn't inherit those fucking pills, Yaser and Trisha would be a comparison to the boss and Victoria.

Funny that.

"Yes Dad. I'll be fine! Bye mum. Love you have a good time. Give everyone my love bye!" She quickly grabs my arm and my whole posture stiffens as she try's to drag me along the way but fucking fails.

"Come on we can go now." She murmurs, making her way to the car after realising I'm still standing in the same fucking place.

Bending down to grab her suitcase and saluting to the bosses fuck face father, I carry the fucking luggage that feels like it weighs more than fucking me.

What the fuck do girls pack?!

Their fucking cars in a miniature size or something?!

For fucks sake mate.

ZAYNS POV

I don't know if it's bad of me to be skeptic when it's Victoria handing me a condom when she's straddling me like that.

The eagerness in her eyes.

Either she's really fucking horny, or the distinctive feeling in my stomach is there for a reason.

Because I know for a fact that every time I use protection, she looks pissed off.

But I'm so caught up in her lust. I trust her.

She wouldn't do anything.

Would she?

No she wouldn't.

"What's wrong?" She whispers, before leaving a kiss against my jawline and I wrap my hand around her waist before stealing a kiss from her.

"Nothing, baby." I shift so I'm on top and she narrows her gaze at me. "Quickie before Mark returns. I know you like control." I shrug.

"But So do I." I murmur before kissing along her jawline and down her neck before slowly thrusting and burying myself inside of her.

Victorias gasps and her whimpers are breathy and whispery.

Her vaginal walls clamps down on my cock every few thrusts and fuck it feels good.

"Zeus where are you?"

Oh fuck! I grunt loudly as I feel every fibre in me reject what's about to come. Pulling out.

A challenge for any man.

I don't want too, but I have too.

"Your sisters here!" Victoria gasps.

With motivation by Victoria, she sits up gingerly as I finally find the will to pull away from her.

My balls suddenly become tighter, more suffocated and heavy as I pull on the closest pair of trousers I could find and a shirt that Victoria savagely destroyed during our salvation.

I throw her the skirt she was looking for and she blushes red as she fixes her hair and slips the skirt on.

"No underwear?" I raise an eyebrow as she begins to walk towards the door and before she opens it, I catch up behind her and grab her shoulders to halt her and kiss her cheek.

"No underwear." She confirms.

"Dirty." I whisper as I slip my hand under her skirt. Grabbing a hand full of her butt, I insert my middle finger through her slick wet crack and with my chin, I moved her hair away from her ear and nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Zayn, stop." That sounded more like a plea to keep going, but because I can hear the distant sound of my sister whaling and calling for us.

I kiss Victorias cheek once again and she sighs almost annoyed as I retrieve my hand back.

"Come."

"I wish." She whispers under her breath. I know I wasn't meant to hear it, but I did. I smirk to myself, but at the same time I'm so frustrated.

Looks like I have blue balls.

I stroke my abandoned cock through my trousers and follow Victoria down the stair case and towards Waliyha who comes out of the hallway that leads down stairs.

I hold my hands behind my back as a smile beams on her face, and her eyes squeeze in excitement. 

"Oh my god! This is going to be so cool!" Waliyha squeals and immediately tackles Victoria in a hug.

I bite my lip with frustration as I feel my selfishness biting me down and Waliyha pulls away to greet me in a hug. I wrap one arm around her, leaving my other behind my back after doing the dirty with Victoria.

"Why didn't you any to go see the family Wal?" I question.

She shrugs. "I didn't really want to. But Mum said that I'll be going to Bradord this weekend and next weekend, while you guys are in New York, I'll be staying at a friend of mine. It'll be so cool to go with you guys though."

Internally, my body slumps with annoyance. No I can't have her ruin anymore plans. As much as if love to have her in New York with is, I don't want her to be there.

For one,Victoria would most likely want to see her mother and Mandy. When she arrived back from Detroit to New York, Waliyha would want her. 

I won't get to have her for myself.

"Maybe you should come with us. It's my birthday next week anyway. It'll be nice to have you there." Victoria smiles widely and faces me with excitement.

I pinch the bridge of my nose.

Fuck.

"Oh my god yes. Zayn?!" Waliyha begs up at me.

I roll my eyes. "You haven't even been here for ten minutes, and you're already annoying me."

She rolls her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I frown.

"Come on Zayn. Please! You know how much I've always wanted to go there. I mean come on, Times Square Zayn! I can take her out shopping! Please!"

"Shopping in Times Square is amazing. I definitely understood the 'shop till you drop' phase."

"Oh my god I've always wanted to go. We've never been in New york. Well Zayn and father has obviously. But dad doesn't like us going to New York."

Victoria frowns in confusion. "Why?"

"Because we're mu-."

"Waliyha." I shake my head and she stops.

"Dad thinks New York is a dangerous place for his family to be, so we've never been. It'll be good to go though. With you and Zayn. It'll be such a nice experience."

Victoria smiles, nodding in agreement. "It would be! Zayn she has to come!"

I sigh annoyed. I hate changing my plans.

"Please." Waliyha begs this time and Victoria joins in.

If this is what it's always going to be like, I'm going to kick myself out.

"You've answered yourself. Father does not like his family going to New York." I state and I flick my gaze at Victoria who stares at me more annoyed than Waliyha.

"He won't know! He'll be in Bradford. I don't live with him anymore remember?! I live with you guys. Once I get a job, I can get an apartment for myself." Waliyha smiles and furrows her eyebrows in desperation. "Please Zayus! Please!"

Victoria chuckles to herself while mumbling my nickname: Zeus.

At least it's not fucking softie.

"Fine." I murmur.

"Oh my god!" Victoria gapes and faces Waliyha. Before I know it, the both of them are off doing their own thing and I roll my eyes before checking the time on my phone.

I guess I'm back to being my own self again till Victoria grows bored with Waliyha.

As annoying as my little sister can be, I'm glad she's back to her normal self. Her dark days are over, and I'm glad Victoria is breaking out of her shell.

But now that I've realised I'm all alone, I need to relieve some stress because my fucking balls are heavy.

Which reminds me, when are we able to have sex? When Waliyha is at school? While I'm at work, like today? When?!

Since Victoria took the leap of faith to have sex for the first time since she was raped, we have had sex every chance we got. And fuck it's been amazing.

But the locations are bizarre.

The bathroom floor, in the bathroom restaurant I took to her to last week for dinner, in the underground parking lot, fuck, even in her car when I picked her up from Java hut.

It's like she's making up for lost time. But now it's back to normal. It was fun.

While it lasted.

Walking up the staircase to pass Waliyhas new room and into my office, I sit down and bury myself into work while I hear, giggles and chuckles been thrown from the other room.

As distracting as it is, I don't want to bother them.

-

"Zayn. Babe?"

I shift in my seat uncomfortably and feel gentle hands stroking through my hair as I rest my cheek against my forearm.

"Wake up and come to bed. Please?" She whispers.

I don't mind waking up to Victoria after falling asleep on my work, but waking up to a blow job would be even better.

I sigh quietly and almost feel her eyes burning through me.

"You're staring." I murmur quietly as I open my eyes to confirm that she most definitely was.

She smiles. "You have nice eyelashes."

I frown as I stare at her admiring gaze.

"Well isn't that a strange compliment." I sit up finally and actually see what she's wearing. The silk night gown she hates wearing. "Are you cold?"

"No, why?" She frowns and looks down at her body.

"Your nipples are hard."

She gapes at me as I pull her closer, enjoying the silk running against my hands as I wrap my hands around her waist.

"So." She raises her gown and pulls something out of the band of her underwear; a condom.

I raise my eyebrow at her as I feel my sick hardening. "Where's Waliyhq?"

"She's sleeping. It's 2 in the morning." She grabs my arm, attempting to pull me off my chair. "Come to bed."

I pull her back into my body and she smirks. "I'd rather stay here."

I run my hands down her glossy gown and towards her thighs to pull her on to me.

"We might as well put this to use?" I raise my eyebrow as I gesture towards the condom.

She smiles, and with shaky hands, unzips my fly. The frustration fills me as she fumbles around, her inexperience getting the best of her.

I take a deep breather as she gets down on her knees, widens my legs apart, to bend down and take my semi hard erection in her mouth.

Fuck my days!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 45.5K 56
Is it wrong for me to express this kind of feeling welcomely? Is it wrong for me to even anticipate the thrive of it's bite, the snap of it's vicious...
1.3M 24.2K 44
"What do you think he will do when he finds out?" I asked Zoey. "Nothing. He isn't your boyfriend is he? He has Perrie!" Zoey replied. "But why would...
91.8K 3.7K 32
Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big' Family. Not so nerdy, not so sporty. jus...
230K 11.9K 12
*Warning* This story contains violence, abuse, and sexual content. Do not read if you are triggered or not comfortable with this. © CynicalCaroline 2...