For You

Galing kay its_Sesi

A motorbike rider dressed in full leather outfit and helmet, rammed through the opening in the barricade towa... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Introducing more Characters
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Preview of new characters and roles
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
More Characters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Thank you
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
100 reasons to celebrate and thankful for.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
ASR...What the!!! 10k reads Yay!!!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Mothers: Most important roles in the story.
Chapter 80 Wedding Part 1
Chapter 81 Wedding Part 2
Chapter 82 Wedding Part 3
Chapter 83 Wedding Final Part
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 - Final Chapter
Thank You and Coming Soon
Epilogue
Review of "For You"

Chapter 29

806 67 28
Galing kay its_Sesi

=========================================================

@MusicBox_247 has made a beautiful trailer for this story on WeVideo.  

its a fantastic trailer and captures all the characters, twists and the moods 

of the book. please watch it.

https://www.wevideo.com/view/1084611846

=========================================================

"Is it true what they say : that you forgive even your enemy on Holi??

But what if it was a friend and your soulmate... Someone who

hurt you deeply than any Enemy ever could...Can you forgive them?

Ajay wanted to personally check the safe haven arranged for Dr Tiwari in the city, and was keen to go back. But he hadn't seen Brijesh so happy for a long time, and didn't want to hurt his feelings by refusing to stay back. Also he knew that SP Kamal would be feeling the heat in the department now to re-open Vidya's case, and he would be too busy trying to save his job and protect Chaudhary brothers, than plan any revenge attacks. He had sometime before he could introduce his next move against them.

After Dinner and long chat, Ajay left with Dr Sharma for a nightcap at their home. After Brijesh Mehta, Dr Sharma was the closest to Ajay when he was growing up so he was quite used spending his time in their home.

Surprisingly he had a good sleep in their home that night, and woke up quite late, to the unusual sounds of a busy household in the morning. Dr Sharma was pulling all stops to ensure different varieties of breakfast were prepared. Mrs Sharma was a very loving and motherly figure, who spoilt Ajay like her own son when he was young, and it was no different even now.

He freshened up and finished his shower. Dr Sharma gave him new pair of clothes as it was Holi. Ajay objected that he can't accept gifts from them at this age, but Dr Sharma dismissed them all and forced Ajay to wear them. Ajay wore his white kurta and a new pair of jeans and joined them for breakfast. It was almost 11am by then.

Mrs Sharma and Dr. Sharma too were dressed in traditional white clothes.

Mrs Sharma served him poori, halwa along with puran poli and gujiya. Ajay protested that he can't eat so much food for breakfast, which brought out the usual angry reaction from her. She clucked her tongue in disapproval looking at his state of health.

"Do you actually eat anything there at your place? Just look at you! How thin and pale you have become?"

Ajay just smiled at her and continued eating his breakfast.

"Arey bhagyawan let him eat now. Don't you start your monologue on you how deplorable his health is at the moment." Dr Sharma retorted impatiently.

"Did you hear that Ajay? Just before you woke up, he asked me to prepare different varieties of breakfast, because he was very concerned how thin and pale you were looking. Now when I am saying the same thing he is asking me to keep quiet."

Ajay was used to their friendly bickering from his childhood, so he just shook his head and laughed out loudly. Dr Sharma and Mrs Sharma looked at him in mock anger.

As Ajay was enjoying a nice strong coffee made by Mrs Sharma, Amrita and Brijesh walked in carrying the Holi thali. They too were dressed in white. Amrita had braided her hair up and was wearing a simple pink and white chiffon kurti with matching dupatta and white jeggings.

"Haa Birju come in. I was just waiting for you... Do you want some coffee?" Dr Sharma greeted his old friend warmly.

"Guess what Doctor, now that my daughter is here, I have eaten a sumptuous breakfast and the best coffee in the world this morning. I bet even bhabhi can't make coffee like my Ammu." He beamed proudly at his daughter.

" The moment your daughter is back, you switched your party; bloody traitor." Dr Sharma mocked his friend.

"Achcha Sharma Uncle, enough! Aunty makes the best coffee in the world. Baba was just being partial to me that's all. But let's start our Holi now. Everyone in the streets have already started playing. Please come and stand here." Amrita requested the couple.

She touched their feet first and applied colour tikka on their forehead.

Mrs Sharma hugged Amrita choking her tears.

"Ammu this Holi is so special this year, because you and Ajay are here with us. Children grow up and get busy with their own lives, but for us parents all the days we spend with our children are like festivals." She said emotionally.

Dr Sharma and Brijesh Mehta applied colours to each other. Brijesh tried to touch Mrs Sharma's feet but she wouldn't let him. She applied colour to Brijesh on his forehead.

Finally everyone turned to look at Ajay who was standing away from all this.

"What? You know me . I don't like Holi much. So keep your colours and love with you, and stay away from me." His words sounded like a plea and a demand at the same time.

Amrita slowly started walking towards him, while Ajay backed away.

"Don't be such a coward Ajay. You are ACP for goodness sake. How can the criminals fear you if they know you are scared of playing Holi?"

"It's got nothing to do with cowardice. I just don't like to play Holi, and I will bloody arrest anyone who dares to laugh at me for a start, so that scenario would never arise." Ajay mocked as Amrita continued to walk towards him slowly, with both hands hid behind her back.

Ajay almost hit the wall and there was no room to go anywhere.

"Ammu Stop right there, if you know what's good for you." He warned in a dangerous voice.

Amrita stopped, and complained to the elders in the room with a pout.

"Baba, Uncle.... See what a spoilsport he had become?

Please, if you guys order him, he will listen to you and play Holi.

At least when we were kids, he used to play little, even though he hated it . He has become more stubborn now."

Ajay slowly moved away from the wall, as Amrita was talking to Brijesh. But Amrita noticed this from the corner of her eyes, and just when Ajay thought he escaped, she gorilla tackled him from the back, and applied colours all over his face.

Dr Sharma and Brijesh too joined the fun, and applied colour to Ajay's face. Facing defeat, he smiled and applied tikka to all the elders. He was still furious with Amrita though. As he angrily looked out for her, grabbing a fistful of colours, Amrita squealed and ran into the streets, and he ran after her.

He overtook her easily after some distance, and cornered her into a wall along an alley way. Amrita was laughing hard, and pleading him to apply the colours gently. Just as he was about to rub the colours on her face, he stopped, mesmerised by her laughing face. How long had it been, since he had seen her laughing so much? Yes, very long time .

These were the same alleyways that they used to roam, sneaking away from their elders back then. Waiting the whole day, to spend precious few moments together. And then one day, she just decided he was not worth her love, and left him broken hearted. As all the old memories hit him, it brought out all the bitterness from the past as well.

Somewhere in the sky the lightning struck, and deep thunder followed.

Ajay slowly looked at his hands full of Holi colours, and Amrita's expectant laughing face.

His face hardened. Amrita couldn't understand what triggered this sudden change in him.

Ajay gave her a scathing look as he threw away the colours in his hands, turned and walked away from her.

Amrita felt as if someone hit her hard in the guts, as she watched Ajay's stiff back, walking away from her. She stood with tears rolling down her cheeks for a long time. It now slowly dawned on her why Ajay went away. She debated in her mind whether to follow him or not, but finally decided it was high time she explained certain things to him. She had a shrewd guess where he might be headed towards, and followed him there.

Ajay walked furiously without even realising where he was going. His feet took him along the well-known streets, and he met many old acquaintances and family friends along the way. Everyone was happy to see him on Holi, greeted him warmly, and applied colours on his forehead and face. His anger had subsided slowly, seeing all the happy faces around. Just like his heavy heart, the weather too started to turn. It started drizzling slightly.

By the time he reached the mango orchard, his mood improved, and he was greeted warmly by the gardener and his family. He chatted with them for some time. The elderly gardener who very well knew Ajay's dislike towards colours, helped him to wash off the colours and dry up with a towel. Ajay thanked him, and walked towards his favourite mud hut. Just as he sat down in the hut, Amrita arrived there looking for him.

Ajay slowly turned around. Amrita stood silently before him with puffy eyes and flushed face.

"Ajay I want to say something" She started in a trembling voice.

Ajay had no patience to listen to her today. He had already been through a lot. Every time he was with her, he behaved like a fool, and she happily manipulated him, and did whatever she wanted. He wouldn't allow it anymore.

Ajay looked at her with a calm and stony face, and put his hand up signalling her to stop.

"Ammu I am done listening to you and your excuses. I came here to get a little peace of mind, but now it looks like I am not going to get any. I am leaving now to go to the city." He stood up and walked back towards the orchard. The drizzle had turned into heavy rain now.

Amrita followed him into the rain.

"Ajay Please, just for once give me a chance to explain myself. I know I don't deserve any, but I am asking you for one last time." She pleaded desperately.

"How many chances did you give me 5 years ago ? I lost count as to how many times I came to you, hoping to clarify what was going on, and get an explanation. Did you give me any?" He couldn't control the anguish in his voice.

He sighed deeply as if controlling his emotions and continued.

" Anyway there's absolutely no point digging into the past. What's done is done. You are happily engaged to someone, and getting on with your life. Let me get on with my life. If it wasn't for the fact that I needed you to impersonate Sonali, I wouldn't have approached you... As you know there's just one smaller job for you, in the next couple of days. Once the case is in court, I will handle the rest of the matter here, and you can go back to US with Shyam".

Amrita was shocked to see how hurtful and bitter Ajay sounded. And she knew that it was completely her fault. She didn't press for him to stay back any more, and watched him walk away. Her warm tears were no match to the cold rain lashing against her face. 

All hopes of seeking Ajay's forgiveness seemed distant now. It would be better not to rely on Ajay or anyone now, and carry out her original plan. Her face hardened as she pondered over her options, and finally reached a decision. She too walked back towards her house slowly, oblivious to the rain.

Amrita and Ajay made their excuses and left for the city the same evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Unspoken words sometimes cause greater trouble

as they might lead to misunderstanding. 

Was  Ajay right in refusing to listen to Amrita ?

But some wounds run too deep and cant be 

easily forgotten... So All in All not a great Holi

for Ajay and Amrita. What do you guys think of this

chapter? Please leave your comments and vote if you 

like the chapter.. thank you so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.5K 2K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
2.1K 366 34
In the bustling city of Mumbai, a series of chilling murders have left the citizens in a state of fear. The crime branch, desperate to catch the cunn...
58.3K 3.6K 26
Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known. From chopping off heads to firing bulle...
244K 11.1K 53
It is said "The Karma never looses an address!" Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politic...